Texas gay marriage ban struck down

That is why we have courts.....to keep checks and balances in place for over zealous legislators

We don't have courts to do your work for you. Just like we don't have taxpayers to earn a living for you. Both of those are wrong.

Oh, and how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Much like Arizona with their....We hate fags legislation
There is a governor to veto and courts to tell over zealous legislators that they need to find something more productive to do with their time

Yes, that is a power of the governor. No, that isn't a power of the courts.

Yet none of you can name any difference between who a gay and a straight can marry without using a formula or talking about what they want.

Whether you are gay or straight, you can enter into a government marriage with exactly the same people. It's a prima facie case, you lose. Better luck next time.

Kaz continues to argue foolishly from a false premise: fail.
That very same argument was shot down 50 years ago in Virginia vs Loving

But hey....still makes sense to cons

Being black changed who you could marry. Being gay does not.

The judge did.

From the ruling:

One will find the same consistent application of 14th Amendment jurisprudence in all of the previous cases striking down measures seeking to deny same-sex couples their civil liberties.

Yet none of you can name any difference between who a gay and a straight can marry without using a formula or talking about what they want.

Whether you are gay or straight, you can enter into a government marriage with exactly the same people. It's a prima facie case, you lose. Better luck next time.

So you admit to the law being gender discrimination.

So you admit that turtles have antennae?

I am trying to respond to your posts, but your endless non-sequitur conclusions are just too hard to address.

So a black person was allowed to marry the person they loved. I can see why conservatives opposed it then and why they oppose gays being able to marry the person they love

By all means gay marriage laws change who you can marry

The argument given in the Loving v. Virginia case by the Virginia lawyer was: no discrimination because white people also were only allowed to marry white people. The Justices laughed out loud. Just like they would laugh at your argument. :D

So a black person was allowed to marry the person they loved. I can see why conservatives opposed it then and why they oppose gays being able to marry the person they love

Precisely the point I keep making. You have to put a variable in your statement to make it work. The law isn't algebra. A narcissist and a bigamist can't marry who they love either. Are you going to give them access to your formulamatic solution or is it just gays?

Of course. This is what dictatorial regimes do. The tell you how to live and what you should believe. Governing without the consent of the governed eventually fails.

Yep, [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] -- Texasss is a dictatorial regime trying to tell people they cannot marry whom they love.

Get government out of our private lives, out of our bedrooms.

The argument given in the Loving v. Virginia case by the Virginia lawyer was: no discrimination because white people also were only allowed to marry white people. The Justices laughed out loud. Just like they would laugh at your argument. :D

And yet, being black changed who you could marry, being gay does not. I realize you don't grasp the significance of that. But there are I would like to think people who are not ideological sheep like you and the courts reading this who will.

Precisely the point I keep making. You have to put a variable in your statement to make it work. The law isn't algebra. A narcissist and a bigamist can't marry who they love either. Are you going to give them access to your formulamatic solution or is it just gays?

Love and Marriage?
What a bizarre concept for conservatives

Blacks marrying whites was about a black man having sex with a white woman....Think about the CHILDREN!
Gays marrying is about anal sex and yucky kissing and stuff

It is never about love with Conservatives

Last edited:

Love and Marriage?

Blacks marrying whites was about a black man having sex with a white woman....Think about the CHILDREN!

The sick abomination of unnatural sexual perversion is not love. THINK!

Love and Marriage?

:eek:

Love and Marriage?

Said the Peeping Tom.

No one is forcing you to do anything you don't like and what others do is none of your business.

MYOB.

Love and Marriage?

Said the Peeping Tom.

No one is forcing you to do anything you don't like and what others do is none of your business.

MYOB.

God makes the rules not little man and God says sick sexual perversion is an ABOMINATION!!

Love and Marriage?

I'm talking about the law and the judges ruling. None of your points are legal issues and no one said them except you. You're just intellectually masturbating.

Love and Marriage?

I'm talking about the law and the judges ruling. None of your points are legal issues and no one said them except you. You're just intellectually masturbating.

Have you not been following the rulings of our courts?

Love and Marriage?

Have you not been following the rulings of our courts?

Yes, and their rulings are Constitutional abominations.

Love and Marriage?

So what about answering the question?

Love and Marriage?

So what about answering the question?

Kind of a stupid question isn't it?

Who do you want a narcissist to marry? Themselves?
The courts are open to polygamists if they think they have a case. They should try Arizona since it relates to the government limiting their religious freedom

Let's see...we've had how many judges now that have ruled these anti gay laws unconstitutional, six, seven? How many judges have upheld them?

And y'all think you're right and they're wrong? :lol:

Forum List

Back