Those who Oppose the Death Penalty...

Should these 2 be Executed?

• 2.) Yes, and they should be Raped and Tortured to Death

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) No, they deserve to have Taxpayers feed and house them for the rest of their Lives.

• 4.) Age of Consent Laws are Unconstitutional, just as Gay Groups said in the 70's

• Total voters

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
[MENTION=32913]Disir[/MENTION]

You've been gone for 2 1/2 years until this month... What were you up to in your Absence?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Work and posting elsewhere. I forgot about this place actually. I have been online since 1994 and belong to many forums. I got an email and so decided to check this place back out. Now, I am more apt to put someone on ignore if they are rude and obnoxious because life is too short.

You've been gone for 2 1/2 years until this month... What were you up to in your Absence?... :dunno:

peace...

Work and posting elsewhere. I forgot about this place actually. I have been online since 1994 and belong to many forums. I got an email and so decided to check this place back out. Now, I am more apt to put someone on ignore if they are rude and obnoxious because life is too short.

What's the last line all about there, Captain?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Exactly what I said. I have a low tolerance for BS-which is what this is.

You are afraid of my post. It's ok. I understand.

peace...

:rofl:

Queen...

peace...

I voted 1. That's literally the worst shit I've heard in my life. SMFH

peace...

Queen...

peace...

I am in the process of taking over the universe. You may refer to me as Most Divine Ruler of the Universe or She Who Must be Obeyed after this has been completed. Now, any chance of you dealing with my post?

Queen...

peace...

I am in the process of taking over the universe. You may refer to me as Most Divine Ruler of the Universe or She Who Must be Obeyed after this has been completed. Now, any chance of you dealing with my post?

Did you ask a question?... :dunno:

peace...

Forum List

Back