Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to block the battleground states from casting "unlawful and constitutionally tainted votes" in the Electoral College. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud -- In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election procedures in those states violated federal law, and asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral College."

In a brilliant move, Paxton does the same thing Democrats did back when they were filing lawsuits all over the place to stop Trump from being inaugurated....so what's fair is fair right??

Nevermind the fact that the election laws in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were passed by their own state legislatures, but Texas knows better...even tho when they tried to challenge their own state's election laws, they were laughed out of court...but anything for the God-King Trump...

We will all pretend this never happened later anyways, so why not....

Last edited:
If you bootlickers really think that the SCOTUS is going to overrule state law to turn over the election process to the state legislatures, you’re out of your fucking minds
great.

if you boot lickers think we're going to sit back and watch you cheat your asses off, you're out of your fucking minds.

wheee. we can do this all day long.
There was no widespread fraud, you fucking simpleton. No judge has seen credible evidence. No state attorney general that Trump lost has agreed.

You’re all a bunch of sore losers who, like children, think that if you whine enough, you’ll get your way.

It’s over. Trump, and people like you, are causing serious damage to the
integrity of our elections.
well since it's obvious you don't know what "integrity" means your opinion doesn't mean much.

all i hear is "SINCE YOU WON'T GIVE ME MY WAY YOU SUCK YOU BIG MEANIE".

and makes you what, 3 years old?

have a day.

If you bootlickers really think that the SCOTUS is going to overrule state law to turn over the election process to the state legislatures, you’re out of your fucking minds
great.

if you boot lickers think we're going to sit back and watch you cheat your asses off, you're out of your fucking minds.

There was no widespread fraud, you fucking simpleton. No judge has seen credible evidence. No state attorney general that Trump lost has agreed.

You’re all a bunch of sore losers who, like children, think that if you whine enough, you’ll get your way.

well since it's obvious you don't know what "integrity" means your opinion doesn't mean much.

all i hear is "SINCE YOU WON'T GIVE ME MY WAY YOU SUCK YOU BIG MEANIE".

and makes you what, 3 years old?

have a day.
So, “I know you are but what am I”, is your response.

Run along, kid.

great.

There is no integrity in an election in which votes are not held to the same standard for all voters in the states in question.

This is all Kabuki Theater for the rubes, to show that they are "fighting" for their Orange God.

Here's the explanation why this is DOA.

Does this Twitter thread reinforce what Trumpers already want to believe?

If not, they won't read it....

What does Parler think?
Eot850KVgAEVGqj.jpg

great.

Donald J Trump has taken the Constitution of the United States, dampened it ever so slightly so that its still pliable, grabbed it tightly with both hands and continues to slowly tighten it around the proverbial neck of the Democratic party.
Texas is just helping out a bit, hope you dont mind if we take our country back.

Attorney General Paxton wants to seek higher office one day and he knows he’ll need the aid of President Trump’s most ardent supporters and sycophants. That’s the only reason this laughably far-fetched lawsuit was filed.

Attorney General Paxton wants to seek higher office one day and he knows he’ll need the aid of President Trump’s most ardent supporters and sycophants. That’s the only reason this laughably far-fetched lawsuit was filed.
Elected republicans show time and time again how little respect they have for the intellect of their voters....

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to block the battleground states from casting "unlawful and constitutionally tainted votes" in the Electoral College. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud -- In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election procedures in those states violated federal law, and asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral College."

In a brilliant move, Paxton does the same thing Democrats did back when they were filing lawsuits all over the place to stop Trump from being inaugurated....so what's fair is fair right??

Nevermind the fact that the election laws in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were passed by their own state legislatures, but Texas knows better...even tho when they tried to challenge their own state's election laws, they were laughed out of court...but anything for the God-King Trump...

We will all pretend this never happened later anyways, so why not....
Stupid is as Texas does.

In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election procedures in those states violated federal law, and asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral College."
Nevermind the fact that the election laws in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were passed by their own state legislatures, but Texas knows better...even tho when they tried to challenge their own state's election laws, they were laughed out of court.
My home is in Tennessee. I should allow the State legislatures in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan decide who my President is? Bullspit. This is a federal-not State-election.

great.

Donald J Trump has taken the Constitution of the United States, dampened it ever so slightly so that its still pliable, grabbed it tightly with both hands and continues to slowly tighten it around the proverbial neck of the Democratic party.
Texas is just helping out a bit, hope you dont mind if we take our country back.
Texas isn’t going to do shit to overturn the results of the “most secure election” in modern history

Forum List

Back