Texas demographer: 'It's basically over for White people'

It's so nice that the philosophy of the White supremicists (who used to think only WASPS were White enough) has changed the definition of acceptable people to include all the former untermench on their offical list of WHITE people they suddenly care about isn't it?

Necessity is the mother of ethnically diverse inclusion, I suppose.

The limits, ultimately, aren't cooked up by the evil "white supremacists", but by human biology. A sustainable, cohesive society is going to be made up of individuals whose genetic similarity is enough to maintain the centrifugal force of a civilization.

This doesn't apply exclusively to whites. It applies to every racial/ethnic group.

So you'd think, faced with a totally different GALAXY of reality (i.e., being the minority), whites would change their attitude from nonchalance to concern.

But that would be "racist", so...

Epitaph for Whites: Here Lies the White Race. They'd Like You To Know They Weren't Racist.

And the rest just dance on the grave and laugh.

Why should people be concerned? If your existence is centered around your "racial pride", you have a pretty meaningless life.

That's not what it's about. A calm, decent, progressive society is one you share with racial kin. It's not one dominated by those who are genetically dissimilar... and who, as a consequence, hate you.

Hispanics consider themselves to be racially entitled to Texas -- Aztlan, whatever. Do you think that once they control, they'll treat whites well? Do you think THEIR OWN RACIAL PRIDE is an issue? Why or why not?

There is a difference between respecting your cultural heritage and "racial pride".

Hmm, Blacks saying 'proud to be Black', etc...? Is that not 'racial pride'?

Besides, I did say 'other races that have 'racial pride', didn't I?

You don't really hear black people running around shout how proud they are to be black

Holy shit, what planet do you live on?

So you'd think, faced with a totally different GALAXY of reality (i.e., being the minority), whites would change their attitude from nonchalance to concern.

But that would be "racist", so...

Epitaph for Whites: Here Lies the White Race. They'd Like You To Know They Weren't Racist.

And the rest just dance on the grave and laugh.

Why should people be concerned? If your existence is centered around your "racial pride", you have a pretty meaningless life.

That's not what it's about. A calm, decent, progressive society is one you share with racial kin. It's not one dominated by those who are genetically dissimilar... and who, as a consequence, hate you.

Hispanics consider themselves to be racially entitled to Texas -- Aztlan, whatever. Do you think that once they control, they'll treat whites well? Do you think THEIR OWN RACIAL PRIDE is an issue? Why or why not?

That's complete nonsense on several levels.

1. There is absolutely no reason why a "calm and decent" society requires racial homogeneity.
2. Race is a social construct, not a biological one.
3. Racial battles for people who have nothing better to do with their time. I've broken bread with African-Americans, with Arabs, with Hispanics, with Asians. Never had much of a problem.

You don't really hear black people running around shout how proud they are to be black and how they're so superior to everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a difference between respecting your cultural heritage and "racial pride".

Hmm, Blacks saying 'proud to be Black', etc...? Is that not 'racial pride'?

Besides, I did say 'other races that have 'racial pride', didn't I?

You don't really hear black people running around shout how proud they are to be black and how they're so superior to everyone else.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/154762-say-it-loud-im-black-and-im-proud.html

Say It Loud

PROUD TO BE BLACK NEWS

How to Be Proud to Be Black - wikiHow

Young, Black, Male, and Proud | Open Society Foundations Blog

Google such for 'Black pride books': Google

Need more?

Hispanic isn't a race, folks. It's an ethnicity. There are black and white Hispanics. I know because per federal regulation we gather that information from our clients.

Races are Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander, Alaskan Native, Native American...I think that's pretty much it (or something very like it).

Ethnicity is Hispanic or Non-hispanic, and ALSO a race.

And I so don't care what color Americans are. There's nothing at all wrong with a darker skin tone, so long as we continue to attempt to maintain a strong, independent, free and moral culture. The color is nothing; the only thing that matters is how people live and what they stand for.

Hispanic isn't a race, folks. It's an ethnicity. There are black and white Hispanics. I know because per federal regulation we gather that information from our clients.

Races are Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander, Alaskan Native, Native American...I think that's pretty much it (or something very like it).

How sad that Latinos don't deserve their own race....now I think I see the point Jose was trying to make. :eusa_hand:

If the ONLY THING you've got going for you is the color of your skin..

Your lose to humanity ain't no big thing!

If race really doesnt matter to you then this whole thing really doesnt matter to you.

I dont give a rats ass who outnumbers who in this country because people are people no matter where they come from or how big or small their nose is or wether thier hair is curly or straight.

Someday you racists will be gone and society will not have to talk about this stupid meaningless crap anymore.

José;3369523 said:
Ravi needs an authoritarian, strict Mexican husband who would not be afraid to go to extreme lengths to correct her views on race.

I'm quietly confident that Ravi don't need any man - of any race - to tell her what to think. She's smarter when she's asleep than you are on your very best day.

How sad that Latinos don't deserve their own race....now I think I see the point Jose was trying to make. :eusa_hand:

It's a genetic thing, Ravi. It isn't about granting favors, you loon. If they want to claim a different race, they can choose Indian, I suppose, since that's what most Hispanics are, a mixture of white and/or black and Indian.

Just think, at one time South America was filled with Indian ppl...they didn't become Hispanic until the Europeans interbred with them.

It's a genetic thing, Ravi. It isn't about granting favors, you loon. If they want to claim a different race, they can choose Indian, I suppose, since that's what most Hispanics are, a mixture of white and/or black and Indian.

Just think, at one time South America was filled with Indian ppl...they didn't become Hispanic until the Europeans interbred with them.

Isn't this how you get a different 'breed' of a dog? Mixing two different breeds to make an new one? So why can't they be considered their own 'race'?

**Please note that I am not calling them 'dogs'. Dogs were only used as an example not a comparison.

Forum List

Back