Texas Democrats ask non citizens to register to vote

The Texas Democratic Party asked non-citizens to register to vote, sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked “Yes,” according to new complaints filed Thursday asking prosecutors to see what laws may have been broken.
Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Lie , cheat , and steal, Great job who ever keep sbusting these c word pos phucken backholes.

You all know you can win without doing this bs how pathetic , and wha tlosers. I hope the Dem party totally falls apart and becomes viewed as nothing more than a bunch of terroristic thugs worth nothing more than used garbage.
It's against the law in Texas for alien citizens to vote, and for state residents to encourage the breaking of laws for personal gain. Throw the bums in the slammer. For minimum sentences of 6 years apiece. And aliens who vote, drop 'em off on the moon and let them grow their own food in greenhouses.. That's the only way to prevent them from boomeranging back.

There's a good fix for every problem to just go away. And when nothing else works, tough love works the best.
Now the Federal Elections Commission and FBI are going to get involved..

Na, fake journalist. A USMB member from Vermont said.

recognizable FAKE NEWS

:D

otherwise the so called journalist would have a photograph of the registration forms pre-checked, also the journalist would have stated the law/statute that this broke...

i'm not certain it would be illegal? Mainly because the person applying has to swear what is on the application is true... pre-checked or not, they are giving oath to the information being correct.

ALSO, Mass mailing registration forms to homes is not illegal.

AND LASTLY, legally registered Hispanic citizens generally do not vote.... they just don't go out and vote.... they are the least likely category of voters, to actually get off their butts and go out and vote.... something like only 17% of registered Hispanic citizens actually cast votes in the elections....

Democrats DO NOT NEED illegals to register or vote... they need LEGAL Hispanic American citizens to vote, and if the legal ones only would, Democrats would win every election!

Good thing we have an expert journalist to set us straight!
:rolleyes: :lol:

simply noting, what was obvious, my dear!

wyatt.jpg

recognizable FAKE NEWS

otherwise the so called journalist would have a photograph of the registration forms pre-checked, also the journalist would have stated the law/statute that this broke...

i'm not certain it would be illegal? Mainly because the person applying has to swear what is on the application is true... pre-checked or not, they are giving oath to the information being correct.

AND LASTLY, legally registered Hispanic citizens generally do not vote.... they just don't go out and vote.... they are the least likely category of voters, to actually get off their butts and go out and vote.... something like only 17% of registered Hispanic citizens actually cast votes in the elections....

Democrats DO NOT NEED illegals to register or vote... they need LEGAL Hispanic American citizens to vote, and if the legal ones only would, Democrats would win every election!

I counted 2 murder, 8 burglaries and a few other crimes in the paper ( ya I still read that) and there were no pictures. Common sense says that all those accounts are accurate without them. It’s not a stretch that illegals vote, and that they are recruited to do so. That this made the news surprises me. Typically this stuff stays Local, but it happens.

recognizable FAKE NEWS

Wow! Main! I was closeish!

sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked “Yes,”
"IF" true it tells me they see an ebbing blue wave on the horizon and are desperate right now...best way to handle this and find out if it was intentional is to put out the word that "ice"/"ins" will be policing voting precincts and tracing pre-checked mail-in ballots then see who objects to it.

The Texas Democratic Party asked non-citizens to register to vote, sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked “Yes,” according to new complaints filed Thursday asking prosecutors to see what laws may have been broken.

Lie , cheat , and steal, Great job who ever keep sbusting these c word pos phucken backholes.

You all know you can win without doing this bs how pathetic , and wha tlosers. I hope the Dem party totally falls apart and becomes viewed as nothing more than a bunch of terroristic thugs worth nothing more than used garbage.
It's against the law in Texas for alien citizens to vote, and for state residents to encourage the breaking of laws for personal gain. Throw the bums in the slammer. For minimum sentences of 6 years apiece. And aliens who vote, drop 'em off on the moon and let them grow their own food in greenhouses.. That's the only way to prevent them from boomeranging back.

There's a good fix for every problem to just go away. And when nothing else works, tough love works the best.

Must be Fake News..... Care4all

Can you show the link on FBI and FEC getting involved?

Can you give a link and proof THEY ASKED illegals to vote, as the claim in the op article?

Is it against the law to mass direct mail registration forms to neighborhoods in Texas??

Republicans in Georgia kicked 50,000 voters off the voter rolls because letter or hyphen or period was missing,
70%were black voters.

In North Dakota republicans purged over 10000
American natives living on the reservation because they have a p.o. box and not a street address on IDs....

In Texas repubs are keeping thousands of black college kids from voting attend a Black College there....

THAT IS REAL CHEATING BY REPUBLICANS. Any shout outs by you all?

Oh my god!! This is an outrage! Someone do something!

You are getting a good dose of stupidity on here aren't you LOL... some are so low on the common sense chart they can't follow links.

upload_2018-10-19_7-25-47.png

Oh my god!! This is an outrage! Someone do something!

We are, and the kunts don't like it. We're catching your pathetic pukes

sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked “Yes,”
"IF" true it tells me they see an ebbing blue wave on the horizon and are desperate right now...best way to handle this and find out if it was intentional is to put out the word that "ice"/"ins" will be policing voting precincts and tracing pre-checked mail-in ballots then see who objects to it.

There' a red Tsunami coming, the lower IQ can't pick up on all this cheating being done won't cause them or rather allow them to win, They haven't figured it out Hillary stold the hell out of votes and the bitch still lost

...funny how I can post "ACTUAL" cases of voter suppression and voter fraud and none of these trumplicans say a word -- other than, big deal if some "spics" or "darkies" can't vote.

Oh please. This has fake news written all over it.
Oh please. This has fake news written all over it.

Of course it does.

You fuckers would never think of doing such a thing.
No, we wouldn't. It's illegal. Who do you think we are, republicans?

Heavens no.

If you were republicans, you'd care about maintaining the integrity of the system.

You guys could care less.

Forum List

Back