Study finds 90% of table salt contains micro plastics

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to a new study that observed sea, rock and lake salts, 90 percent of the table saltbrands sold around the world contain microplastics. Several years ago, researchers discovered that microplastics were in sea salt, but no one was certain just how extensive the problem was until now.
Study finds 90 percent of table salt contains microplastics

Keep eating it, let us know how many heat attacks you have and why . Not only does it have this crap in it its said there are small shards of glass in table salt as well which is suppose to be the cause of the high blood pressaure and or heart attacks from too much salt.

According to a new study that observed sea, rock and lake salts, 90 percent of the table saltbrands sold around the world contain microplastics. Several years ago, researchers discovered that microplastics were in sea salt, but no one was certain just how extensive the problem was until now.

Keep eating it, let us know how many heat attacks you have and why . Not only does it have this crap in it its said there are small shards of glass in table salt as well which is suppose to be the cause of the high blood pressaure and or heart attacks from too much salt.

Yeah, I don't think that 'shards of glass causing high blood pressure' claim comes from a credible source.

The microplastics article is unfortunately vague. 2000 microplastics a year? What does that actually equate to? According to NOAA microplastics are any plastic less than 5mm in diameter, but that leaves a pretty big range when it comes to unintentional eating.

If it's smaller than the salt, who cares?
Goes right thru you.

I bought some popcorn from the dollar store the other day and it blew up my microwave, it had metal flakes in it.

• Banned

Goes right thru you.

Because plastics can cause many health issues, also if there is gladd in it it cuts the artieries as it passes through the body.

It should be of concern plastic or not.

Sprinkle some on a Ritz Round-Up Cracker with a little fake cheese from a can and you're good to go to your final destination...
Well, cheese whiz is the best. It is not a Philly Cheese steak without cheese whiz, and of course wit.

• Banned
I bought some popcorn from the dollar store the other day and it blew up my microwave, it had metal flakes in it.

China likes to put plastic in rice, it's a known fact.

Yeah, I don't think that 'shards of glass causing high blood pressure' claim comes from a credible source.

The microplastics article is unfortunately vague. 2000 microplastics a year? What does that actually equate to? According to NOAA microplastics are any plastic less than 5mm in diameter, but that leaves a pretty big range when it comes to unintentional eating.

LMFAO , well keep right on thinking it fool and trust your FDA GODS they won't steer you wrong and would never lieto make profits of the populaiton . Bahahahhaha

I don't care anymore.... what poison the food contains or not.....I don't care....I mean it

I'm so ready to go lol....I'm ready....anytime I'm called is fine with me!:biggrin:

So...I eat what I like LOL

upload_2018-10-18_20-17-51.png

'Plastic rice' seized in Nigeria

upload_2018-10-18_20-19-39.png

Beware: China Is Making Rice From Plastic, Here's How You Can Spot It...

All and all

I love my Iodised salt (also spelled iodized salt) that I buy in the supermarket....that's enough supplement for me.

I won't buy ion salt from Infowars MindWars ok? or from anywhere online...

My Ion comes from the cheap salt I buy in the supermarket....yes? ok .............ok then we understand each other.:04:

Goes right thru you.

Because plastics can cause many health issues, also if there is gladd in it it cuts the artieries as it passes through the body.

Because plastics can cause many health issues

What problem does eating microscopic pieces cause?

also if there is glass in it it cuts the artieries as it passes through the body.

Hasn't cut anything.

`
According to the article, plastics are limited to "sea salt", which I have never used. The US still gets its salt from the vast reserves we have underground.

Goes right thru you.

Because plastics can cause many health issues

What problem does eating microscopic pieces cause?

also if there is glass in it it cuts the artieries as it passes through the body.

Hasn't cut anything.

An undercover journalist has found out that in order to make the fake rice, a small amount of real Wuchang rice is mixed with plastic rice, sprayed with a fragrance to replicate the original rice smell, packaged and shipped to stores across China. It was reported that annually 800,000 tons of real Wuchang rice is produced, yet 10 million tons of “Wuchang” rice is sold – whether plastic or another type of rice; more than 9 million tons of it is fake.

Eating three bowls of this rice is equal to consuming about one plastic bag; it can be dangerous and can cause serious digestive issues, and even be fatal if consumed daily.

So it claims it's not to bad here in the US wher plastic is in rice, but if you are ok eating PLASTIC BAG more power to you.

If have the dunces in this country even knew half the shit put in our food they wouldn't eat it.

Let us know how eating a few plastic bags feels LOL

Chinese Companies Are Mass Producing Plastic Rice (and It Could Cause Serious Health Problems) | AltHealthWorks.com

`
According to the article, plastics are limited to "sea salt", which I have never used. The US still gets its salt from the vast reserves we have underground.

It has sand in it sand contains small glass shards.

Forum List

Back