Testimony before Congress

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

shows what 'big tech' is up to or down to as the case maybe. If these jokers along with their demrat and RINO allies have their way 1984 will be here in reality. And I am not talking about the calendar year.

shows what 'big tech' is up to or down to as the case maybe. If these jokers along with their demrat and RINO allies have their way 1984 will be here in reality. And I am not talking about the calendar year.
I expect Trump to win the election and i expect a large number of FBI agents to be arrested and tried for treason and insurrection.

I expect Trump to win the election and i expect a large number of FBI agents to be arrested and tried for treason and insurrection.
I hope you are right but I am not holding my breath. These deep state suckers are dug in like a tick.

I hope you are right but I am not holding my breath. These deep state suckers are dug in like a tick.
Its easy to get dug in when you have a corrupt DOJ. That is all going to change next election. Trump could literally put anyone in charge of the DOJ. He could put a foaming at the mouth, democrat hating monster who has zero experience with law. Trump could put ME in that position, and if he did i would clean fucking house. I would go ham on those motherfuckers.

One can only pray this nonsense comes to an abrupt end. Regretfully I don’t have any faith that it will unless the legislative and executive branch swing right.
This woke, political correctness crap has got to come to a halt.

Its easy to get dug in when you have a corrupt DOJ. That is all going to change next election. Trump could literally put anyone in charge of the DOJ. He could put a foaming at the mouth, democrat hating monster who has zero experience with law. Trump could put ME in that position, and if he did i would clean fucking house. I would go ham on those motherfuckers.
1701386260181.png

One can only pray this nonsense comes to an abrupt end. Regretfully I don’t have any faith that it will unless the legislative and executive branch swing right.
This woke, political correctness crap has got to come to a halt.
It ain't even a matter of "right" in a political sense. It's a matter of "right" in a moral context.

The federal government is dominated by criminals.

No two ways about it. They're criminal scumbags, and the DNC is the worst of the two, but the RNC refused to call them out when it would have mattered because they had their own schemes for power and wealth to realize.

We can only hope all control is lost when they collapse the dollar and their plans for a global federal authority fall apart in the chaos.

Forum List

Back