Test your civil liberties credentials

And I would argue that you better bring some sort of facts to back that ridiculous claim up.

From a personal perspective, I was shot 2 years ago, by a meth head who had a carry permit. I've never been shot by a cop.

Have you been shot by a cop? Anyone you know been shot by a cop?

Tell your sad story about meth heads to this guy.

Man killed by Long Beach police was holding a water nozzle, not a gun, police say - latimes.com

the simple fact is more people are shot by police each year than by people with carry permits. If it didn't work that way everyone would be yelling about the massive amounts of deaths each year from people with carry permits. After all, about 600 people are killed by police every year.

Shots Fired! A special PoliceOne series

My "sad story" was two things.

1. Me telling you that while I have actual practical experience in the field, you have nothing but your usual bluster and feelings of self import.

2. Me relating to you an actual example of someone being shot by a person who was licensed to carry a weapon.

By the way jackass, comparing the number of people shot and or killed by people who have CCWs to the number of people shot and or killed by LEO is ridiculous. A more fair comparison would be comparing the number of people maliciously killed by people who have CCWs to the number of people maliciously shot or killed by LEO.

I bet the number would still be higher.

Forum List

Back