Test on Leviticus (coming Monday)

Will you take the test on Leviticus?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes sir.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

I will either post it here tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

What's the interest you have in Leviticus? Leviticus covers the role of priests in ancient Israel and sacrifices that were made in the temple, which BTW,was destroyed in AD 70? Do you believe the pagan mosque will be razed and a new temple will be built in Jerusalem?

School just started the end of August. We started with Genesis, then Exodus, then Leviticus. Most kids in our school are familiar with Genesis and Exodus stories. I want to really hammer Leviticus so I created my own test for it. They enjoyed it and learned things from it.

No need to test them on the seven days of creation, Noah's flood, the burning bush or the parting of the red sea. They probably knew that junk before school started.

"No need to test them on the seven days of creation, Noah's flood, the burning bush or the parting of the red sea. They probably knew that junk before school started."

Glad to see you realize it is JUNK.

Its not junk. Its where many metaphors used throughout the rest of scripture are established; light and darkness, heaven and earth, life and death, the wild beasts of the field, the tree of life, dust of the earth, a "living being", the cherubim, (stationed east of Eden by God ), with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life, , etc.

One cannot grasp the subject much less comply with the instruction in Leviticus to become and remain holy, as God is holy, by abstaining from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly without knowing the identity of the talking serpent, the Nachash, forever condemned by God in Genesis to crawl on its belly and eat dust as the lowest of all species of low-lifes.

Last edited:
n
So, it's ok to eat Protestants?

No but you are obligated to kill them. Don't misunderstand me. This is only if you are an Israelite.

I don't think so.

You are correct. I don't think that is in Leviticus. My bad.

Thank you. However, even if it was not even the most conservative Jewish sect follows those parts of Leviticus. Jewish law is constantly argued and evolves with argument.

When the high priest stirs the waters of contention the truth is brought out.

Well.... the waters are stirred and that is a good thing in itself. As to truth, that always seems to be either in a constant state of evolution or simply in the eyes of the beholder.

n
No but you are obligated to kill them. Don't misunderstand me. This is only if you are an Israelite.

I don't think so.

Thank you. However, even if it was not even the most conservative Jewish sect follows those parts of Leviticus. Jewish law is constantly argued and evolves with argument.

Well.... the waters are stirred and that is a good thing in itself. As to truth, that always seems to be either in a constant state of evolution or simply in the eyes of the beholder.

Vague and nebulous is the beginning of all things, but not their end, And I fain would have you remember me as a beginning. Life, and all that lives, is conceived in the mist and not in the crystal.

Khalil Gibran

n
I don't think so.

Vague and nebulous is the beginning of all things, but not their end, And I fain would have you remember me as a beginning. Life, and all that lives, is conceived in the mist and not in the crystal.

Khalil Gibran

That's nice and vague as well. I respond: There is no beginning or end in a circle.

n

Khalil Gibran

That's nice and vague as well. I respond: There is no beginning or end in a circle.

Yes there is.. The center.

n

Khalil Gibran

There is no center. That is just the emptiness within the circle.

Khalil Gibran

if thats all you can see........

Khalil Gibran

That's all I see.

Khalil Gibran

That's all I see.

not every point in the emptiness within the circle that you see is the center, but there is one that is.

Answers
I will reveal the answers on the following days.
#1 October 1, 2019
#2 October 3, 2019
#3 October 7, 2019
#4 October 8, 2019
#5 October 9, 2019
#6 October 10, 2019
#7 October 13, 2019
#8 October 13, 2019
#9 October 13, 2019
#10 Now.

Question #10 Who was prohibited from entering the temple?

Answer (a,b,c) It was worded wrong. Neither a dwarf, a scabbed man, nor someone with a flat nose was allowed to enter the temple. A deaf person was not prohibited from entering the temple.
Dwarfs couldn't enter the temple?

They must've felt short-changed.

Oh they did.

That's all I see.

not every point in the emptiness within the circle that you see is the center, but there is one that is.

And it is just another imaginary point. For that matter, so is the circle.

You realize that we are both, very profoundly, saying nothing at all?

That's all I see.

If thats all that you can see.

I stand at the center and the light shines all around me. And now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light. Here at the center I see the meaning of things, all things.

That's all I see.

I stand at the center and the light shines all around me. And now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light.
Inctedibly cheeky and corny

That's all I see.

I stand at the center and the light shines all around me. And now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light.

lol

:funnyface:

That's all I see.

lol

Id always be speaking with that metaphorical forked tongue if I were you, too...Billy.

lol

Id always be speaking with that metaphorical forked tongue if I were you, too...Billy.

So he drove the man out and to the east of eden he placed the Cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.

lol

So he drove the man out and to the east of eden he placed the Cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Its how you have to talk because speaking in metaphor, i.e. with a forked tongue helps you escape speaking directly, i.e. more succinct and to the actual fucking point.

You talk like a drunk wizard because youre a phony.

Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

I will either post it here tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

Man, Deuteronomy, Laciticus and Numbers are probably the hardest books in the bible to commit to reading. If anyone can read anyone of those twice I tip my hat to them and their commitment.

lol

Its how you have to talk because speaking in metaphor, i.e. with a forked tongue helps you escape speaking directly, i.e. more succinct and to the actual fucking point.

You talk like a drunk wizard because youre a phony.

You can't understand because you have an unclean spirit, your mind has been defiled and contaminated by the flesh of foul and loathsome beasts and birds and your own self indulgent derision of a language that has settled above your dense head like a flame.

Forum List

Back