1400 Year, The Hatred Still Central

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communism…..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. “The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.” Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. And this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University”
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

Nothing has changed, either for the Democrat Party or for Islam.

2. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. “I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

But by 622 they got tired of him, and threw him out.

But that was only the beginning.

1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communism…..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. “The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.” Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. And this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University”
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

2. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. “I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

So if we are all the sum of our histories, does that mean you are the current soul of the old KKK, since you seem to find so much to discredit in other un-white societies?

While the Judeo-Christian faith offers followers a reward in the after-life, Heaven, Muhammad had a different way of recruiting…..they were allowed to rape and rob.

5. Not a man to give up, Muhammad used the sort of Robin Hood methods to persuade others to join him. Edward Gibbons writes in “ The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire

,”chapter 50, ….

“The injustice of Mecca and the choice of Medina, transformed the citizen into a prince, the humble preacher into the leader of armies; but his sword was consecrated by the example of the saints; and the same God who afflicts a sinful world with pestilence and earthquakes, might inspire for their conversion or chastisement the valour of his servants.

In the exercise of political government, he was compelled to abate of the stern rigour of fanaticism, to comply in some measure with the prejudices and passions of his followers, and to employ even the vices of mankind as the instruments of their salvation.

The use of fraud and perfidy, of cruelty and injustice, were often subservient to the propagation of the faith; and Mahomet commanded or approved the assassination of the Jews and idolaters who had escaped from the field of battle. By the repetition of such acts, the character of Mahomet must have been gradually stained; and the influence of such pernicious habits would be poorly compensated by the practice of the personal and social virtues which are necessary to maintain the reputation of a prophet among his sectaries and friends.”

The ones his followers couldn’t convince to convert, well….they could kill and rob.

Turned into a pretty successful endeavor.

6. Were Muhammad’s converts infused with this doctrine of monotheism…or was there another aspect that attracted them…..reinforcement of the savage desire to rape and rob?

According to Raymond Ibraham, in “The Sword and the Scimitar,” “The appeal of Muhammad’s message lay in its compatibility with the tribal mores of his society….enmity for other tribes, and raids on the latter to enrich and empower the former….The tribe was what humanity is to modern people: to be a part of it was to be treated humanely; to be outside of it was to be treated inhumanely.”

7. Muslim philosopher Ibn Khaldun (d. 1406) gives insight into the attractiveness of Muhammad’s doctrine: “The early Arab response to civilization was savage. Ibn Khaldun drew a contrast between two conquests of Persia, the Greek and the Arab, as conquests by two powers at different levels of civilization. Unlike the relatively more advanced Greeks who incorporated and built on the scientific advances of the Persians, the relatively backward Arabs destroyed these: …There is an upside to savagery: “since desert life no doubt is the source of bravery, savage groups are braver than others.”64 But there is also a downside: “It is their nature to plunder.”
Error - Cookies Turned Off

Nothing has changed in 14 centuries......

These are the people that Hussein Obama insisted have nuclear weapons.

b. And this week:

Tsk, tsk. You're so full of hate. Very sad.

b. And this week:

It appears when you can't dispute what I post.....you simply lie about it.

You're lying about my lying!

Anyone on USMB for more than a month has seen your repeated recycling of old posts. They get disputed, fact checked, and shown to be fakes and you just repost them again. I can't even guess how many times I've seen the 'Obama is a muslim' meme posted by you. I've given up the thought you may be just a product of conservative fake news and now I've decided you don't care anything about truth, only your agenda. Or you're a very sophisticated Russian bot.

Anyone on USMB for more than a month has seen your repeated recycling of old posts. They get disputed, fact checked, and shown to be fakes and you just repost them again. I can't even guess how many times I've seen the 'Obama is a muslim' meme posted by you. I've given up the thought you may be just a product of conservative fake news and now I've decided you don't care anything about truth, only your agenda. Or you're a very sophisticated Russian bot.
how can anything you say be trusted after you get caught editing someones name on a comment they didnt make,,,
nothing you say should ever be trusted

Still no refutation of anything in my posts.

Must be that you brain-less Liberals are so embarrassed as having been tricked, cowed, into supporting 7th century psychopaths, that you feel forced to lie about the truth.....

In short, as in every case, your lack of integrity and of education leave you no alternative but to lie about me.

Here....try again:

b. And this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University” Malaysia's prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

how can anything you say be trusted after you get caught editing someones name on a comment they didnt make,,,

What and when did the Liberal liar do that?

What and when did the Liberal liar do that?

last night in a discussion on evolution he edited my name on a comment from another person so he could later call me a religious nutjob,,,which would have changed the entire context of my position

nothing he says should ever be trusted

In support of their hatred of everything America was founded on, the Democrats/Liberals looked with favor on alien faiths and alien political doctrines.

8. Perhaps the most significant difference between the faith of our Founders, and Islam can be limned here: Leviticus 19:34
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

…versus…..

Renounce and disown non-Muslim relatives: (Q’ran 58:22) You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day befriending those who oppose Allah and His Messenger even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.

Feel only enmity and hatred: (Q’ran 60:4) …between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"

And in our time: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,”
New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’

And it wasn’t just hate-filled 1400 yeas ago…. this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University” Malaysia's prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This is mainstream Islam.

Is there room for this doctrine under the Constitution????

Must be that you brain-less Liberals are so embarrassed as having been tricked, cowed, into supporting 7th century psychopaths, that you feel forced to lie about the truth.....

In short, as in every case, your lack of integrity and of education leave you no alternative but to lie about me.

Here....try again:

b. And this week:

You're beautiful. I complain that you continually repost the same content and your answer? You repost the same content. Thanks for proving my point.

Here....try again:

b. And this week:

You're beautiful. I complain that you continually repost the same content and your answer? You repost the same content. Thanks for proving my point.

What I have done is challenge you to refute any of the material that I've posted.....the material that brought you slithering into the thread.

Of course you can't.

Inadvertently you've verified everything I noted, Democrats/Progressives/Liberals have embraced a psychopathic 7th century barbaric blood cult.....and are the world's greatest funder of Islamofascism.

But please don't stop posting about my favorite subject.......moi.

9. A belief system is not always a religion, although it is defined thus: “the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.” Google.

But, when used in the colloquial, as commonly understood….used in ordinary or familiar conversation; not formal or literary sense…..it does not apply to Islam.

David Bukay writes:

…Islam is not about universal brotherhood, as is often claimed, but about the brotherhood of believers, members of the umma.[10] The flip-side of this is a total denunciation of the "other."[11] There are more than four hundred verses in the Qur'an alone that describe the torment in hell that Allah has prepared for the infidel. The Qur'an dehumanizes infidels: They are vile animals and beasts, the worst of creatures and demons;[12]perverted transgressors and partners of Satan[13] to be fought until religion is Allah's alone.[14] They are to be beheaded;[15] terrorized,[16] annihilated,[17]crucified,[18] punished, and expelled,[19] and plotted against by deceit.[20]Believers must be in a constant state of war with the infidel.”
Islam's Hatred of the Non-Muslim

What do we mean when we apply the term 'religion'?
"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. Bill Donohue

Now….why was this cult advanced by the 44th President?

You know why.

10. Entering modernity is a characteristic of every iteration of the Judeo-Christian faith.
The very opposite is true of Islam. Muhammad preached loyalty and enmity, and the method was, and is, jihad.

Islam deified tribalism, making it impossible for the faithful to move away from the savagery and blood lust of their 7th century predecessors.
A fundamental truth for Muslims is that there are only two tribes, the Islamic faithful of the umma in one tent, and everyone else in the other. The faithful are taught to attack and subjugate the other ‘tribe.’

“This dichotomized worldview remains enshrined in Islamic law’s, or sharia’s, mandate that Dar al-Islam (the Abode of Islam) must battle Dar al-Kufr (the Abode of Infidelity) in perpetuity until the firmer subsumes the latter.
…to break with tribalism, for Muslims, is to break with Muhammad and his laws…” Raymond Ibrahim, “The Sword And The Scimitar,” p. 4-5

11. Based on contemporary views such as democracy and tolerance, one would recognize a country such as Israel to be closer to America than this:
Malaysia's prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Yet Hussein Obama found his views closer to the latter, and demanded that Iran, the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, be guaranteed nuclear weapons.

Try to explain this.

After 1400 years, and the same rules apply for Muslims:

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,”
New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’

12. There is never any tolerance, any forgiveness of grievances, never any embrace of the non-Muslims, no such thing as universal brotherhood.

There is only jihad….it is ingrained and celebrated.

…what Muslims were (and are) taught about fighting and dying in jihad: every sin they ever committed is instantly forgiven, and the highest level of paradise is theirs. “Lining up for battle in the path of Allah,” Muhammad had decreed in a canonical hadith, “is worthier than 60 years of worship.”

Muhammad also said, “I cannot find anything” as meritorious as jihad, which he further likened to “praying ceaselessly and fasting continuously.”[13] As for the “martyr”—the shahid—he “is special to Allah,” announced the prophet. “He is forgiven from the first drop of blood [he sheds]. He sees his throne in paradise. . . . Fixed atop his head will be a crown of honor, a ruby that is greater than the world and all it contains. And he will copulate with seventy-two Houris.” (The houris are supernatural, celestial women—“wide-eyed” and “big-bosomed,” says the Koran—created by Allah for the express purpose of gratifying his favorites in perpetuity.)”
Just War vs Just Plain-Old Jihad - Raymond Ibrahim

How does this view fit in a multicultural nation that presumably is governed by the Constitution?

It doesn’t…..yet Democrats demand that this square peg be fit into a round hole.

For many, it seems, it is difficult to see other than what one wishes to see. That applies to Obama.

13. Obama lied repeatedly in support of Islam…..

Obama “told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology.” Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacrehttps://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

“Isis is not about Islam, says Obama”
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

“Obama on ISIS: ‘They’re not an existential threat to us’”
Obama on ISIS: 'They're not an existential threat to us'

"Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders was
hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

Obama guaranteed nuclear weapon to the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism…Iran.

It took decades, but the Left/Democrat finally admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

How long before the same admit what Obama’s true faith is?

The question none of the Democrats nor their robots can answer:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

mrz092419dAPR20190924054507.jpg

Forum List

Back