Tesla Bankruptcy Looms!

Not to mention electricity travels at around the speed of light to and between charging stations that aren't powered more locally by the Sun. No trucks, trains, pipelines needed.

Doesnt mean you can carry a spare battery.
Often argue with stuff things don't mean?

What does it matter if a battery is more efficient if there's nowhere to recharge it?
And you also get to pay premium prices to go along with that limitation.
Either you are blind, stupid, or purposely lying. Many malls, motels, and stores have charging stations right now, and Tesla has over 1000 supercharging stations right now in North America, and more being built as we post. Also, why would anyone buying an EV not put a charging connection in their home? Do you install washing machines without any plumbing? Premium prices? Link? Or is that something you just pulled out of your ass?

I can carry an extra ten gallons if need be...but those batteries are kinda heavy.

28 years? Hell, most of us won't be around. By that time they'll have man flying around like Superman. Won't need Teslas.
Tesla Roadster, 620 miles on a single charge. Tesla semi, 500 miles on a single charge with an 80,000 lb load. By 2020, I bet we are seeing these kinds of range in the S, 3, and X.

I can carry an extra ten gallons if need be...but those batteries are kinda heavy.
Given the efficiency with which EV's operate, that means that amount of energy will take the EV 4 to 5 times as far that the equivalent amount of energy in gasoline. The Carnot cycle is not very efficient.

I dont have a problem with electric because it does have it's place.
But I do have a problem with a vehicle that the average Joe cant afford and is being subsidized with our tax dollars.

If they can get the charge times down to the time it takes me to pump the 38 gallons my truck holds and they have charging stations everywhere I could buy gas would help as well.

28 years? Hell, most of us won't be around. By that time they'll have man flying around like Superman. Won't need Teslas.
Tesla Roadster, 620 miles on a single charge. Tesla semi, 500 miles on a single charge with an 80,000 lb load. By 2020, I bet we are seeing these kinds of range in the S, 3, and X.

If you have a couple hundred grand lying around.....

Oil is perpetual.
Perhaps as perpetual as the Sun itself that provides it all, including nonpolluting energy sources. Sunlight requires no can.
Green Wagons Carry Corpses

"Pollution" kills harmful microbes long before it harms humans. Go all alt, and we will have plague after plague, as it was before the Industrial Revolution.

Oil is perpetual.
Perhaps as perpetual as the Sun itself that provides it all, including nonpolluting energy sources. Sunlight requires no can.

Try charging your tesla up from solar panels. It will take you slightly over two MONTHS. Sounds like a great plan! That's the problem you die hard faith based believers have, you are divorced from reality.

The new Tesla roadster. 0 to 60, 1.9 Seconds 0 to 100 4.2 Seconds Top end, 250+ mph range on one charge 620 miles Price $250,000.

No one needs to go 0 to 60, 1.9 Seconds 0 to 100 4.2 Seconds Top end, 250+ mph and few can afford a quarter million for a stupid fucking car whose half the body weight is batteries ready to explode in a crash. I used to build Pontiacs and Chevys that came close enough to the first two stats to throw you in the back seat, topped out at 165 (3X the legal limit already) and had unlimited range because there was a gas pump every 5 miles. It took 2 minutes to get a refill, no recharging needed. And they only cost $10,000 for body and build. Screw Tesla.

Doesnt mean you can carry a spare battery.
Often argue with stuff things don't mean?

What does it matter if a battery is more efficient if there's nowhere to recharge it?
And you also get to pay premium prices to go along with that limitation.
Either you are blind, stupid, or purposely lying. Many malls, motels, and stores have charging stations right now, and Tesla has over 1000 supercharging stations right now in North America, and more being built as we post. Also, why would anyone buying an EV not put a charging connection in their home? Do you install washing machines without any plumbing? Premium prices? Link? Or is that something you just pulled out of your ass?

Wow. A whole 1,000. Care to guess how many gas stations there are in the USA? Here, I'll help, 114,533 at last estimate.

Wait what? Tesla isn't going under... they are about to send a Tesla car to Mars.

Elon Musk isn't going to let his baby die.

Forum List

Back