Terry McAuliffe? What an embarrassment if He were to be Virginia’s Governor

eat my shorts asshole....just being a politician with a 30% approval rating tells me all i need to know.....your problem Roc....you have your head up a Parties asshole....

So you got nothing..Just as I thought. To compare Cuccinelli with a piece of shit like McAuliffe is idiocy:cuckoo:
oh i got something........he is a Politician ....with a 30% approval rating.....not much below the other dirt bag....but lets ignore everyone else on the ballet because they are not Party guys....that is whats idiotic...

You compared the two and there is no comparison when it comes to that scum McAuliffe get it straight

So you got nothing..Just as I thought. To compare Cuccinelli with a piece of shit like McAuliffe is idiocy:cuckoo:

Cuccinelli is a TeaP dirt bag, fair and square.

The conservative Richmond Times won't support him.

Your one-way all-one-party support is fascist like.

You prove in yourself that people are relentlessly stupid.

You're a sad case jake not really worth responding to you "dirt bag" please Cucinilli is a good man but I'm sure you'll provide some proof to back up your stupidity

Terry McAuliffe decided he’d get into the business that was all the rage in those days of big-government giveaways to fashionable industries. We were paving the new road to, ahem, recovery and sustainable economics that has brought us to 1.7 percent growth, and every connected political figure and their momma was starting an electric something company. McAuliffe was no different. His quest was manifold (see what I did there?). Get a bunch of government backing for his electric car company, GreenTech, maybe create some highly subsidized jobs or the illusion thereof, and do it all in the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia, thereby deepening his roots in the state as opposed to the District and burnishing creds as a businessman, not a politician.

It didn’t go as planned. GreenTech got government backing, all right, from the state of Mississippi, where it set up shop to create…well, not much. No one can seem to find the jobs or the cars businessman McAuliffe was supposed to create in exchange for that $5 million in Mississippi taxpayer money, and the people of two states have zip to show for it. McAuliffe was a co-founder of the company, but stepped down as its head to extricate himself from this mess run for governor of Virginia.

Meanwhile… GreenTech is being investigated by two separate government entities— the Inspector General of Department of Homeland Security and now the Securities and Exchange

Terry McAuliffe?s electric car company under SEC investigation « Hot Air

You're a sad case jake not really worth responding to you "dirt bag" please Cucinilli is a good man but I'm sure you'll provide some proof to back up your stupidity

As you say projecting in the marrow your own self loathing on your betters.

Cuccinelli is a pig, as are you.

This is why America turns it back, in capsule, on your kind in politics.

Hallelujah, and Amen.

Terry McAuliffe is living, breathing proof of just how grim things are for the GOP.

You right wing clowns should take note of this but you won't.

Then by all means, vote for the Global Initiative instead, and let Billary and her crew, continue to bring us under the auspices of the U.N.
There is no more Republican vs Democrat. It's the U.S vs the U.N. now.

oh i got something........he is a Politician ....with a 30% approval rating.....not much below the other dirt bag....but lets ignore everyone else on the ballet because they are not Party guys....that is whats idiotic...

You compared the two and there is no comparison when it comes to that scum McAuliffe get it straight
maybe you should be asking yourself why this Meatball you admire so much cant seem to beat out a piece of shit like McAuliffe......why this guy you think is so great has a what?....a 30% approval rating among Virginia voters.....maybe you should pull your head out of the guys ass and see why he aint so well liked....just sayin....

why dont you look and see why the people of Virginia dont care for this guy you think is so wonderful....the guy has an approval rating lower then a guy even Liberals think is a dirt bag......yea he must be a good guy.....

why dont you look and see why the people of Virginia dont care for this guy you think is so wonderful....the guy has an approval rating lower then a guy even Liberals think is a dirt bag......yea he must be a good guy.....

Don’t haft to it look, the same way the pathetic liberal scum win all their races, smear with crazy allegations on social issues, using tons and tons of money raised by McAuliffe and the Clintons..Any more questions?

:lol: Brilliant more mindless idiocy from Jake the fake :eusa_clap: No substance as usual

Exactly.

Exactly.

Exactly what? He didn’t say anything. Maybe between you two geniuses, you could back up something with something. Liberalism is a mental disorder:cuckoo:

gta_mycar_TerryMcAuliffe1.jpg

If President Ronald Reagan were still alive, he would look at Terry McAuliffe and say, “There you go again.” McAuliffe, who was involved in the Global Crossing Scandal, after having made 18 million dollars on a $100,000 dollar investment in a company that went bankrupt and investors were bilked out of their money. McAuliffe was with Global Crossing for only 6 months but made a profit of 17.9 million. Sound shady? It gets worse. McAuliffe arranged a golf outing between President Clinton and Global Crossing CEO, Gary Winnick. Winnick contributed 1 million to the Clinton Presidential Library and a few weeks later, Global Crossing got a 400 million dollar contract from the Pentagon, courtesy of the commander and thief.

Terry McAuliffe Caught in Another Scandal | Politics

A political insider, a money man who made millions off his political connections. this man should never be elected to any political office what an embarrassment if he were..liberals love him :cuckoo:

2013-10-04T184028Z_1_CBRE9931FVK00_RTROPTP_3_USA-POLITICS.JPG

Federal City National Bank

In 1985, McAuliffe helped found the Federal City National Bank, a small bank based in Washington, D.C.[5] In January 1988, when he was 30 years old, the bank’s board elected McAuliffe chairman, making him the youngest elected chairman of a federally chartered bank...

We love how crazy he makes you act. Very Pavlovian :badgrin:

Last edited:

Don’t haft to it look, the same way the pathetic liberal scum win all their races, smear with crazy allegations on social issues, using tons and tons of money raised by McAuliffe and the Clintons..Any more questions?

like i said Roc.....take your head out of the guys ass.....

Is there some actual thinking contribution you'd like to make here? Or do you just normally go around the board with your useless drivel?

Is there some actual thinking contribution you'd like to make here? Or do you just normally go around the board with your useless drivel?
the guy is a fucking Politician who cant convince the people in Virginia that he is a better candidate than the guy even a hell of Democrats think is one of the slimiest fuckers around.....if he cant prove he is a better guy.....then thats the end of the story.....you dont live there and i dont live there so it doesnt matter what we think.....the people of Virginia are going to elect a guy who many of them think is a piece of shit as their Governor instead of going for maybe a NON party person who just may be the better choice.....two crappy guys running....but hey we have to pick one of them.....because they represent the two Parties...fuck the other people.....its their State....if they want a slimeball as their Gov.....well then they got it....they can spend the next 4 years bitching about the guy....

[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

irony alert!

Please, Roc....please. A thinking contribution?

Forum List

Back