Terry Jones: Quran-Burning Pastor Running For President

A lot of that sound very good. We disagree as we have different opinion, but most of that sounds good to me.

I agree with
Deporting all the illegals
Bringing troops home from all lands
Balancing the budget.

Fine, then Terry Jones is your man. Write him a big check...

By Dean Praetorius

Terry Jones, a controversial pastor who has made national headlines for publicly burning the Quran, is mounting a campaign for president of the United States.

Jones isn't starting small either, and it seems he's going straight for the big leagues. The campaign, named "Stand Up America Now," aims to propel him to the White House largely on a seven-point platform which includes deporting all "illegals" and immediately bringing all of the troops home, according to ABC Action News.

(Scroll down to read the full seven point platform via the Stand Up America Now website.)

More: Terry Jones 2012: Pastor Who Burned Quran Running For President (VIDEO)

Saw this news yesterday. Didn't really figure it was worth discussing.

By Dean Praetorius

Terry Jones, a controversial pastor who has made national headlines for publicly burning the Quran, is mounting a campaign for president of the United States.

Jones isn't starting small either, and it seems he's going straight for the big leagues. The campaign, named "Stand Up America Now," aims to propel him to the White House largely on a seven-point platform which includes deporting all "illegals" and immediately bringing all of the troops home, according to ABC Action News.

(Scroll down to read the full seven point platform via the Stand Up America Now website.)

More: Terry Jones 2012: Pastor Who Burned Quran Running For President (VIDEO)

Saw this news yesterday. Didn't really figure it was worth discussing.

I thought Tea-Tards would be all over this.

Forum List

Back