Terrorizing America with Ebola, Isis and children. Anyone feel guilty?

R

rdean

Ebola was the number one issue before the recent election. Now it's hard to find any new stories about it. I thought it had taken hold in America and your children are next. What happened?

Isis was sneaking into your back yard. Now we are seeing stories like this:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

US air strike on Islamic State convoy killed leader s key aide World news The Guardian

Then there are the refugee children. Diseased and very dangerous according to the GOP. Is the GOP finally finished using small scared children to terrorize America?

We 8217 re failing the immigrant kids who show up alone on our border. I know because I used to work with them. - The Washington Post

College Presidents Want to Help Refugee Children on US-Mexico Border InTheCapital

So with these three issues that won the GOP the midterms, the first thing Mitch McConnell wants to tackle is "corporate taxes". Because US corporate taxes is the highest in the world. Except that with all the loopholes. It turns out that with all the loopholes they are actually far from the top.

After all that terror and fear, Republicans turn to "corporate taxes"? Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?

Thankfully, this strain of Ebola was not airborne. Also, as far as we know, it has yet to locate an American host.

ISIS will topple Baghdad as soon as Val Jarrett gives the go ahead

Thankfully, this strain of Ebola was not airborne. Also, as far as we know, it has yet to locate an American host.

ISIS will topple Baghdad as soon as Val Jarrett gives the go ahead

Ebola needs an "American host"? I'm sure you could apply.

Hah hah man you sure have changed your tune, a month ago you were full on sky is falling:

Given that Ebola has now vectored into Madrid, Lagos and Dallas TX. I think we've got about 6 weeks before we go totally BladeRunner in the USA. In Bladerunner, civilization had completely collapsed, but no one bother to put up a sign announcing it, so it looked like things were "normal"

who said " if it's not a serious crisis make it one"

Ebola was the number one issue before the recent election. Now it's hard to find any new stories about it. I thought it had taken hold in America and your children are next. What happened?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

US air strike on Islamic State convoy killed leader s key aide World news The Guardian

Then there are the refugee children. Diseased and very dangerous according to the GOP. Is the GOP finally finished using small scared children to terrorize America?

We 8217 re failing the immigrant kids who show up alone on our border. I know because I used to work with them. - The Washington Post

College Presidents Want to Help Refugee Children on US-Mexico Border InTheCapital

So with these three issues that won the GOP the midterms, the first thing Mitch McConnell wants to tackle is "corporate taxes". Because US corporate taxes is the highest in the world. Except that with all the loopholes. It turns out that with all the loopholes they are actually far from the top.

After all that terror and fear, Republicans turn to "corporate taxes"? Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?

As guilty as Obama felt about lying to America with OCare....

"If you like you Doctor".... Etc.Etc.

In case you missed it there was a mid term election so that might have taken over the headlines....
Oh and I hear the Democrat party got their asses kicked all over the country.....

You might want to try to Google it so you can get caught up.

Hah hah man you sure have changed your tune, a month ago you were full on sky is falling:

Given that Ebola has now vectored into Madrid, Lagos and Dallas TX. I think we've got about 6 weeks before we go totally BladeRunner in the USA. In Bladerunner, civilization had completely collapsed, but no one bother to put up a sign announcing it, so it looked like things were "normal"

As far as I know, until Duncan, Ebola was never carried by a passenger on a commercial airliner and yes, I feared the worst, that there were possibly 200 new cases from that flight. Moreover, Obama lackadaisical response was even more terrifying.

Guilty about what? Taking a deadly killer that has a 70 % mortality rate serous?

Desperate and pathetic!!

As far as I know, until Duncan, Ebola was never carried by a passenger on a commercial airliner and yes, I feared the worst, that there were possibly 200 new cases from that flight.
The non chicken littles knew that just being in a airplane with someone with Ebola doesn't give you Ebola.

As far as I know, until Duncan, Ebola was never carried by a passenger on a commercial airliner and yes, I feared the worst, that there were possibly 200 new cases from that flight.
The non chicken littles knew that just being in a airplane with someone with Ebola doesn't give you Ebola.
No it doesn't guarantee,but you sure can people are close to each other,are you always this obtuse? Why do you think they isolate people that have it??

No it doesn't guarantee,but you sure can people are close to each other,are you always this obtuse? Why do you think they isolate people that have it??
There is a hell of a big leap from all 200 passengers catching Ebola from one guy on the plane to taking safe isolation precautions.

Spot on Dean. Republicans haven't been able to run on issues for decades so they make up reasons for their base to be terrified and repeat that message over and over through their mouthpieces.

This last election wasn't a referendum on Obama; it was a referendum on the make believe issues that the terrified rubes in the GOP think is because of Obama.

Forum List

Back