Terrorizing America with Ebola, Isis and children. Anyone feel guilty?

Seriously what the fuck are the Republicans supposed to do about the media running with very active stories of ISIS and Ebola?

How many stories did CNN run? CBS run? NBC run? ABC run? These are all the media outlets that are in the White House's pocket.

You're blaming us for those media outlets running hot leads?

Fuck off liberals. :lol: You are becoming more pathetic daily.

Well the first thing President Obama wants from Congress is a new Authorization to use military force against ISIS and funding to continue to fight Ebola in Africa and shore up our response here at home. Think Congress will?.

Ebola was the number one issue before the recent election. Now it's hard to find any new stories about it. I thought it had taken hold in America and your children are next. What happened?

Isis was sneaking into your back yard. Now we are seeing stories like this:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

US air strike on Islamic State convoy killed leader s key aide World news The Guardian

Then there are the refugee children. Diseased and very dangerous according to the GOP. Is the GOP finally finished using small scared children to terrorize America?

We 8217 re failing the immigrant kids who show up alone on our border. I know because I used to work with them. - The Washington Post

College Presidents Want to Help Refugee Children on US-Mexico Border InTheCapital

So with these three issues that won the GOP the midterms, the first thing Mitch McConnell wants to tackle is "corporate taxes". Because US corporate taxes is the highest in the world. Except that with all the loopholes. It turns out that with all the loopholes they are actually far from the top.

After all that terror and fear, Republicans turn to "corporate taxes"? Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?

Spot on Dean. Republicans haven't been able to run on issues for decades so they make up reasons for their base to be terrified and repeat that message over and over through their mouthpieces.

This last election wasn't a referendum on Obama; it was a referendum on the make believe issues that the terrified rubes in the GOP think is because of Obama.

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The Dems ran on "racialized" platforms with little black babies holding up signs that said "don't shoot".

Senator Uterus and Abortion Barbie ran campaigns on the bogus bullshit "war on women". They both lost.

Then you had Harry Reid screwing over his own Dem candidates by squandering millions upon millions of dollars on the politics of "demonization" trying to make out the Koch brothers to be the biggest boogeymen.

Instead of spending those campaign dollars on his candidates with a positive message.

Piss off loser.

... Then there are the refugee children.

... Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?

Screw it ... You try to advance the diplomatic status of the children flooding across the border. Just let us know if you feel guilty misleading American people.

Okay assholes how are the Republicans responsible for this?

06-ebola-cnn.w529.h314.2x.png

Ebola-Spreads-August-2014-BN-News-BellaNaija.com-01.jpg

Ebola was the number one issue before the recent election. Now it's hard to find any new stories about it. I thought it had taken hold in America and your children are next. What happened?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

US air strike on Islamic State convoy killed leader s key aide World news The Guardian

Then there are the refugee children. Diseased and very dangerous according to the GOP. Is the GOP finally finished using small scared children to terrorize America?

We 8217 re failing the immigrant kids who show up alone on our border. I know because I used to work with them. - The Washington Post

College Presidents Want to Help Refugee Children on US-Mexico Border InTheCapital

So with these three issues that won the GOP the midterms, the first thing Mitch McConnell wants to tackle is "corporate taxes". Because US corporate taxes is the highest in the world. Except that with all the loopholes. It turns out that with all the loopholes they are actually far from the top.

After all that terror and fear, Republicans turn to "corporate taxes"? Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?
Actually I would rather deal with ISIS, EBOLA and infected mexican kids than have to deal with progressive liberals.

As far as I know, until Duncan, Ebola was never carried by a passenger on a commercial airliner and yes, I feared the worst, that there were possibly 200 new cases from that flight.
The non chicken littles knew that just being in a airplane with someone with Ebola doesn't give you Ebola.

What fucking morons these "non chicken littles" must be to take such a chance with a Level IV Pathogen.

It takes a special kind of moron to believe 200 people would get Ebola from one guy on plane when it takes contact with body fluids.

It takes a special kind of moron to believe 200 people would get Ebola from one guy on plane when it takes contact with body fluids.

The media drove the story. Plain and simple. To blame the Republicans is to be a super loser trying to believe that when all the exit polls said the number one issue on a voters mind was the economy the election boiled down to Republicans spreading fear.

That super loser is rdean.

Liberals had the racist flyers in Georgia. They also had Debbie Wassermann Schultz talking about Scott Walker pulling women s hair. Politics of fear does not win elections and the Democrats just found that out.

The media drove the story. Plain and simple. To blame the Republicans is to be a super loser trying to believe that when all the exit polls said the number one issue on a voters mind was the economy the election boiled down to Republicans spreading fear.
Media drove the story, but many posters on here were quite happy to suspend common sense. Why believe everything saying it isn't airborn when you can find an obscure blogger who says it is. etc.

It isn't a Republican/Democrat thing, stupidity and irrational paranoia knows no political party.

Media drove the story, but many posters on here were quite happy to suspend common sense. Why believe everything saying it isn't airborn when you can find an obscure blogger who says it is. etc.

It isn't a Republican/Democrat thing, stupidity and irrational paranoia knows no political party.

As guilty as Obama felt about lying to America with OCare....

"If you like you Doctor".... Etc.Etc.

Come on. All the health care company had to do was offer policies with a minimum standard. Would you want a policy where you paid $60 dollars a month, got no hospital benefits and could only see the doctor twice a year? Of course not. Why do right wingers defend shit? Is shit all they know? All they are good at? Seems so.

Guilty about what? Taking a deadly killer that has a 70 % mortality rate serous?

Desperate and pathetic!!

Ebola was huge news the day of the election and dropped off the screen the day after the election. Guess it wasn't all that important.

Forum List

Back