Terrorists Endorse Hillary

More inane crap from the future intern for the DNC....

Our interests, at home and abroad were attacked at least 5 times during the Clinton Admin. with only the feeblest of a response from Billy...and 9/11 was planned during that Admin...with some those 19 terrorists coming into the US and leaving at will during that Admin....
And you have balls to give credit to Clinton for the job that a lowly female customs agent did in 1999....you can say with a straight face it so Clintons alerts that made her more alert....what a shamless fuckin' hack you are....

and its obvious you actually believe your own fantasys....you might even need some medical attention at this point.....sadly, your own wild imagination has become your reality.....

that's one of your more frenetic rants. impressive.

I AM saying that Clinton's alert made the entire system more alert. And Richard Clarke said the same thing.

that's one of your more frenetic rants. impressive.

I AM saying that Clinton's alert made the entire system more alert. And Richard Clarke said the same thing.

Well, it wouldn't be first time Clarke stretched the truth now would it...(see 9/11 testimony before the Commission)....you are a spin-master hack, plain and simple....

Well, it wouldn't be first time Clarke stretched the truth now would it...(see 9/11 testimony before the Commission)....you are a spin-master hack, plain and simple....

I understand your opinion of me....you have expressed it often. it remains an opinion only....and one that I do not share.

what else ya got?:rofl:

I understand your opinion of me....you have expressed it often. it remains an opinion only....and one that I do not share.

what else ya got?:rofl:

Well, pointing out that you swear by two self admitted liars, says it all....

I swear by no one.
Then why even mention Clarke....the self admitted liar.....or Clinton for that matter ...another self admitted liar.....

Trying to steal the "glory" from a female customs agent that actually did a great job in stopping any attempt to bomb LAX.....and hand it to Clinton....thats what a hack would do.....

Forum List

Back