Terrorist Who Killed 38 Israelis Appointed PA Adviser

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Terrorist who killed 38 Israelis appointed PA adviser
Terrorist who killed 38 Israelis appointed PA adviser | JPost | Israel News May 28, 2013Coastal Road Massacre Bus Photo: Wikimedia commons
Hussein Fayyad, one of the commanders of the terror group that carried out the 1978 Coastal Road massacre, revealed on Tuesday that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas had appointed him as one of his advisers.
The attack, which led to the killing of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children, was planned and carried out by Abbas’s Fatah faction.

Fayyad, who was released in a prisoner swap with Israel in 1985, said that Abbas signed a decree in 2008 promoting him to the position of “advisor” to the PA president.
However, Fayyad – who is not related to PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad – complained that the PA leadership has not done anything to ensure that he get the job.
He also accused the PA of abandoning him and failing to meet its promises to support him financially.
Fayyad, who is currently living in Algiers, has been on hunger strike over the past week to protest against the PA’s failure to help him.
“I tried to phone many PLO leaders, but they don’t answer my calls,” Fayyad told Palestinian journalists.
“I also sent letters to several Palestinian ministries, but haven’t received any replies.”
Fayyad complained that the PA embassy in Algiers was also refusing to help him and that he was kicked out from the embassy by force.
Abbas Zaki, member of the PLO executive committee, phoned Fayyad on Tuesday and urged him to stop his hunger strike.
Zaki praised Fayyad as a “fighter for the Palestinian revolution” and promised to raise his case with Abbas.

Give me a link providing evidence that Israel appoints terrorists as Abbas has just done. You can't.

Truth is when you appoint terrorists as your advisors? There is only one reason for doing it. Abbas needs advise on how to murder more Israelis and has hired a pro. - Jeremiah

Name one Jewish terrorist Israel appointed. Provide your source and link. Thanks. - J.

Menachem Begin

False. Begin was not a terrorist. Give me the name of a terrorist that Israel has appointed. I'll repeat the question for you. A Terrorist. Not someone you don't like. A real terrorist. Thank you. - Jeri

Truth: the victors get to redefine their terrorists as freedom fighters on the world's stage.

Irgun was a terrorist group - labeled as such just like Hamas. Begin was it's captain for 3 yrs and responsible for a number of terrorist attacks. White washing it doesn't change what happened.

Thank you for a pretty piece of fiction Jeri :)

False. Begin was not a terrorist. Give me the name of a terrorist that Israel has appointed. I'll repeat the question for you. A Terrorist. Not someone you don't like. A real terrorist. Thank you. - Jeri

Truth: the victors get to redefine their terrorists as freedom fighters on the world's stage.

Irgun was a terrorist group - labeled as such just like Hamas. Begin was it's captain for 3 yrs and responsible for a number of terrorist attacks. White washing it doesn't change what happened.

The Irgun never *targeted* civilians!
sAng_irked.gif

Non of the Jewish brigades ever did!

perhaps you would be so kind as to define exactly what a terrorist is.

someone who's main aim, target and wishes and ability is to harm unarmed civilians under the very specific will of causing grief, panic, or war-awakening.

good enough definition?

Oh my God. I have heard all I can take for one day now! Bye now! Have a nice day everyone! I'm out of here! - Jeri

perhaps you would be so kind as to define exactly what a terrorist is.

someone who's main aim, target and wishes and ability is to harm unarmed civilians under the very specific will of causing grief, panic, or war-awakening.

good enough definition?

Source: List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia from 1944-48 under Begin's leadership. These are the civilian targets.

1946, October 31 Bombing of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured. [33]
1947, September 26 4 British policemen killed in Irgun bank robbery. [34]
1947, December 11 13 killed in attack on Tireh, near Haifa [38]
1947, December 12 20 killed, 5 wounded by barrel bomb at Damascus Gate. [39]
1947, December 13 6 killed, 25 wounded by bombs outside Alhambra Cinema. [40]
1947, December 13 5 killed, 47 wounded by two bombs at Damascus Gate. [40]
1947, December 13 7 killed, 10 seriously injured in attack on Yehudiya. [40]
1947, December 16(ca) 10 killed by bomb at Noga Cinema in Jaffa. [41]
1947, December 29 14 Arabs killed by bomb in Jerusalem. [34][42]
1947, December 30 6 Arabs killed and, 42 injured by grenades at Haifa refinery, precipitating the Haifa Oil Refinery massacre, which lead to the Balad al-Shaykh massacre. [43]
1948, January 1 2 Arabs killed and 9 injured by shooting attack on cafe in Jaffa. [44]
1948, January 5 14 Arabs killed and 19 injured by truck bomb outside the 3-storey 'Serrani', Jaffa's built Ottoman Town Hall [45]
1948, January 7 20 Arabs killed by bomb at Jaffa Gate. [46][47]
1948, February 10 7 Arabs killed near Ras el Ain after selling cows in Tel Aviv [48]
1948, February 18 12 Arabs killed and 43 wounded at a marketplace in Ramla [49]

I think that qualifies under the definition.

Forum List

Back