terrorist denotates explosive at Planned Parenthood office

Arizona Republicans want to force women to reveal to their boss whether they are having sex or not....

PHOENIX — Women in Arizona trying to get reimbursed for birth control drugs through their employer-provided health plan could be required to prove that they are taking it for a medical reason such as acne, rather than to prevent pregnancy.A bill nearing passage in the Republican-led Legislature allows all employers, not just religious institutions, to opt out of providing contraceptive coverage when doing so would violate their religious or moral beliefs.When a female worker uses birth control pills, which can be used to treat a number of medical conditions, the bill would allow an employer who opted out to require her to reveal what she was taking it for in order to get reimbursed.

Republicans state mandated rape in Texas

A woman is forced to endure a medical procedure likened to rape. No, it's not Egypt, where army doctors are accused of subjecting protesters to grotesque "virginity tests".
Instead it's Texas, where a controversial law, signed last year by failed Republican presidential candidate Governor Rick Perry, took effect in February.
Aimed at women who seek abortions, a legal right since 1973, the "Sonogram Bill" compels doctors to describe, and patients to listen to, a description of the fetus revealed by an ultrasound.
"A patient must make two visits," explains Rochelle Tafolla, a spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast.
"During the first visit the doctor who is going to perform the abortion must perform the ultrasound. The doctor must display the ultrasound image to the woman. She can look away but the doctor must describe the image. If there is cardiac activity that suggests a heartbeat the doctor is required to turn up the audio so the woman can hear it."
This invasive procedure involves inserting an ultrasound device, or "wand", into the vagina to get a clear image of the fetus and detect any heartbeat in the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy, when most American women seek abortions.

A woman is forced to endure a medical procedure likened to rape. No, it's not Egypt, where army doctors are accused of subjecting protesters to grotesque "virginity tests".
Instead it's Texas, where a controversial law, signed last year by failed Republican presidential candidate Governor Rick Perry, took effect in February.
Aimed at women who seek abortions, a legal right since 1973, the "Sonogram Bill" compels doctors to describe, and patients to listen to, a description of the fetus revealed by an ultrasound.
"A patient must make two visits," explains Rochelle Tafolla, a spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast.
"During the first visit the doctor who is going to perform the abortion must perform the ultrasound. The doctor must display the ultrasound image to the woman. She can look away but the doctor must describe the image. If there is cardiac activity that suggests a heartbeat the doctor is required to turn up the audio so the woman can hear it."
This invasive procedure involves inserting an ultrasound device, or "wand", into the vagina to get a clear image of the fetus and detect any heartbeat in the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy, when most American women seek abortions.

Where is the link chris?

More of the lefts guilty till proven innocent thinking it's always shocking how some people can manage to never let little things like facts or proof get in the way of their political partisanship.

Where is the link chris?

Under the law, in addition to receiving written materials about the risks of abortion, women must undergo a sonogram. The vast majority for women in their first trimester of pregnancy will be done by vaginal probe. External ultrasounds done over the abdomen are not useful for a clear fetal image early in a pregnancy.

Texas sonogram law can go forward, federal appeals court says | Texas Legislature News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

So this "terrorist" is Christian? And what interview was this information gleened from?

Meanwhile Obama and his bots call real terrorists "contingencies"

Op is a first class loon

3. And where do you get off posting something AS BONA FIDE NEWS from a goddamned BLOGGER SITE!

https://news.google.com/news/story?...sult&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CC0QqgIwAA

she wont be back

:lol:

Since she isn't taking private or visitor messages, I guess I have to respond here:

Sunshine said:
Hi, you have received -243 reputation points from Sunshine.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
yeah. YOU are a fucking idiot.

Regards,
Sunshine

Note: This is an automated message.

Funny, I didn't mention your name in that post :lol:

Thanks for the rep. Have a great night !

(this from the same person who positive-rep'd me for the bullrun video ... and then demanded I positive-rep her in return LOL)

Last edited:
Plasmaballs is confusing Christian ideology with Islam again.

No wonder he hates us.

Is Plasma on the Watchlist? No Flylist?

No. I don't thnk he is a Christian actually, so probably wouldn't be.

But after reading the last several pages of this thread I am now convinced:

540639_2932914683506_1280191995_32177035_168956215_n.jpg

So this "terrorist" is Christian? And what interview was this information gleened from?

Op is a first class loon
We don't know it's a Christian. But, that is the first place I would look - some Christian activist group, especially if their rhetoric borders the violent.

I can't think of any abortion-related bombing or violence that hasn't been related to a Christian activist.

I could be wrong, though. But, I bet we can both agree that most past bombings and violent actions have been by Christian activists or Christian activist groups.

Op is a first class loon
We don't know it's a Christian. But, that is the first place I would look - some Christian activist group, especially if their rhetoric borders the violent.

I can't think of any abortion-related bombing or violence that hasn't been related to a Christian activist.

I could be wrong, though. But, I bet we can both agree that most past bombings and violent actions have been by Christian activists or Christian activist groups.

My guess would be that, or some weird anarchist type, or even a crazy pro-choice person wanting to make the other side look bad.

I guess we wait 'til they catch the person :)

Op is a first class loon

My emphasis was on the term terrorist. We can't use that term to describe our enemies but the left is quick to label the right with that very title.

You are correct in your post though.

Op is a first class loon

My emphasis was on the term terrorist. We can't use that term to describe our enemies but the left is quick to label the right with that very title.

You are correct in your post though.
Too true.

Sadly, too true.

Forum List

Back