terrorist denotates explosive at Planned Parenthood office

Abortion bombings are such rare occurences, how the heck would I know the religious affiliation of any of them?

Are you people seriously going to argue that we know anything about an unknown person?

Daily KOS...what do you expect?

Common sense and honesty.

Sure this guy could be Christian. Who the heck knows until we find out who this guy is? Maybe we should wait for facts before jumping to conclusions. Crazy I know.

I've been a Christian for 74 years. I cannot condone anyone trying to do any damage to any place including planned parenthood. I dont care what party the person is from or claims to represent. This isnt about a Christian, its about a person with a warped sense of reality. Truly warped.

Exactly. The fact that 99.9% of Christians denounce all forms of political or social violence like that doesn't count for anything with those who hate Christians. It's still all the Christians' fault if somebody does something hateful or stupid.

Do we even have evidence that this was an actual bombing and not say the microwave (or some other device) exploding for some unknown reason? Seriously, let's get some facts before jumping to conclusions.

Abortion bombings are such rare occurences, how the heck would I know the religious affiliation of any of them?

Are you people seriously going to argue that we know anything about an unknown person?

Sure this guy could be Christian. Who the heck knows until we find out who this guy is? Maybe we should wait for facts before jumping to conclusions. Crazy I know.

It doesn't matter. If they can find any association with Christianity, however remote it might be, they'll make that the issue. Or they'll accuse Republicans. Or talk radio. Or George Bush. Or anybody other than some nut who acted on his own authority and against the values and principles of any group he might represent.

"It's still all the Christians' fault if somebody does something hateful or stupid. "

Explain or give details. As a person with a strong Christian belief I simply dont see this. Who is out there blaming Christians? Sounds like Fox Spews.

"It's still all the Christians' fault if somebody does something hateful or stupid. "

Explain or give details. As a person with a strong Christian belief I simply dont see this. Who is out there blaming Christians? Sounds like Fox Spews.

You didn't read the OP? Or the title to this thread? (Add Fox News to that list up there of who gets blamed. I forgot that one.)

Exactly.

Duh Talib00b ! Bible Bottle Beretta ! (and air conditioned dog house)

Attachments

• $messner.jpg
    $messner.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 52
  • $callista-gingrich-young-074db.jpg
    $callista-gingrich-young-074db.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I've been a Christian for 74 years. I cannot condone anyone trying to do any damage to any place including planned parenthood. I dont care what party the person is from or claims to represent. This isnt about a Christian, its about a person with a warped sense of reality. Truly warped.

Exactly. The fact that 99.9% of Christians denounce all forms of political or social violence like that doesn't count for anything with those who hate Christians. It's still all the Christians' fault if somebody does something hateful or stupid.

But Islam is the "religion of peace".:eusa_shhh:

I always think it's a good idea to wait until we have evidence of who committed the act before I comment on who that person is. Currently, the only reference to it being a 'Christian' is from the poster who started this bullshit thread. The article makes no reference to a 'Christian' being involved.

But please... do carry on regurgitating bullshit.

I clicked on the link and have read the article 4 times I can't seem to find the part where the police had someone in custody and had confirmed they were in fact a christian and that religion played a part in this.Has anyone else found that part?

"But please... do carry on regurgitating bullshit."

If you are able to read AND comprehend let me explain so you have a shot of comprehending the post. I basically said what you did although even if the person(I mean wacko) who did this is a Christian, it really isnt about Christianity at all. Got it or shoud I draw a picture?

I clicked on the link and have read the article 4 times I can't seem to find the part where the police had someone in custody and had confirmed they were in fact a christian and that religion played a part in this.Has anyone else found that part?

I see a lot more liberals willing to commit violence on the news in the name of liberalism then I see Christians willing to commit violence in the name of Christianity

I recall a thread here not to long ago about someone starting a fire at a Democrat politicians office in Dallas everyone was so sure that was the work of some radical right winger it turned out to be a disturbed homeless man. Who else sees a pattern here?

The person is unknown, but you somehow know they are Christian?

Has there ever been a abortion killing bombing where the person who murdered or blew up the building not christian?

So you assume that anyone who does it is a Christian, and that is proven since they are all Christians, which you assumed...

Given the history behind such bombings, I am sure law enforcement has that in the profile.

Forum List

Back