Terrorist Criminal Trials and the Coming Jihad

The questions are irrelevant now. The administration has decided, and we the American people will abide it. Get on board, or be a detriment to the well being of America.

You guys had your chance. You blew it. Move on. Your types are not getting back into power in our lifetimes.

I don't wish bad things on people, so I really hope you live a lot longer than just a few short years!

Mike

The questions are irrelevant now. The administration has decided, and we the American people will abide it. Get on board, or be a detriment to the well being of America.

You guys had your chance. You blew it. Move on. Your types are not getting back into power in our lifetimes.

How many horses do you have? I wonder because you have filled this thread with horse Shit.

The US Supreme Court did rule against the original set up for the Military tribunals. This is true. However, the US Congress passed the Military Commissions Act of 2006 and the Supreme court approved the Military tribunals. They had began before Mr Obama was elected. KSM and partners had all submitted Guilty pleas to this tribunal. Mr Obama and crew stopped the procedures. Do try to keep up, this trial is stupid, it has wasted time and money, and is nothing more than political grandstanding.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109_cong_bills&docid=f:s3930enr.txt.pdf

I never said the opposite, Ollie. I am saying that Willow is full of nonsense, and if you are supporting her, you are shoveling the same crap.

I never said the opposite, Ollie. I am saying that Willow is full of nonsense, and if you are supporting her, you are shoveling the same crap.

and you are a primary example of why liberals should never be allowed to hold power, they have no brains, no common sense, and no love of the United States of America.. I can't wait til your asses are once again parked on the curb. But thanks for NOT answering the question. You are a communist.

Willow, you have not offered anything relevant. Mere name calling is not relevant, though it make you feel better, honey.

To award enemy combatants the same constitutional rights as a citizen is what is foolish and the act of a fool. .........& a spit in the face to every American!

To award them a fair trial as in a Military Tribunal is American!

Mike

Willow, you have not offered anything relevant. Mere name calling is not relevant, though it make you feel better, honey.

from your lips to our ears, communits.

"The questions are irrelevant, herr dictator has spoken." :lol::lol::lol:

Why the hysteria, Willow? Losing, like winning, is an inevitable part of life. In the reactionary's case, you guys lost big time. The American public simply does not trust the reactionary drivel anymore, and there is no indication that will change. And I truly don't think in 2012 the party leaders are going to give over to the palinistas, etc. If they do, you will get massacred even worse than last time.

Well I suppose that Mr. Starkey is correct about one thing.

"The administration has decided"

And that is the process which will take place.

However, I find the remark that

"and we the American people will abide it. Get on board, or be a detriment to the well being of America"

to be very revealing. We the American people are not required to agree with these actions and to voice that disagreement is not harmful or a detriment to our nation!

In fact, politicians who do not listen to the voter is detrimental to the nation. No matter their political persuasion. The American people do the hiring and they fund the pay check. Period. No matter how one tries to slice this pie, those facts will not change. Further, in an issue such as this, those who lost loved ones on 9/11 and those who were injured on 9/11, their voices should count twice as much.

Our goal as American's is to provide even the nastiest of the nasty, a fair trial, a fair hearing. This president had two ways of achieving that. This act of war and make no mistake, it was an act of war, as made clear by those who did it and funded it, was against the whole, not the few.

Hence, the American will, the American desire should have been honored and it was not.

So Mr. Starkey as much as you seem to enjoy telling others to live with it, in reality it is this White House who will have to live with it and that could become tough to do when this sad choice begins to play it's self out in a court of law!

Mike

Last edited:
Mike, your side lost. Choices have consequences. Get over it. Your side with the wingnut reactionary drivel is not coming back. The GOP will purge your likes by 2012. It is happening now all over New York in the larger city and community organizations. A Conservative cost them a seat the party had for over 150 years. The GOP honchos can't take that out on the Dems right now, but they sure are taking it out on the wingnuts, reactionaries, and baggers.

Well I suppose that Mr. Starkey is correct about one thing.

"The administration has decided"

And that is the process which will take place.

However, I find the remark that

"and we the American people will abide it. Get on board, or be a detriment to the well being of America"

to be very revealing. We the American people are not required to agree with these actions and to voice that disagreement is not harmful or a detriment to our nation!

In fact, politicians who do not listen to the voter is detrimental to the nation. No matter their political persuasion. The American people do the hiring and they fund the pay check. Period. No matter how one tries to slice this pie, those facts will not change. Further, in an issue such as this, those who lost loved ones on 9/11 and those who were injured on 9/11, their voices should count twice as much.

Our goal as American's is to provide even the nastiest of the nasty, a fair trial, a fair hearing. This president had two ways of achieving that. This act of war and make no mistake, it was an act of war, as made clear by those who did it and funded it, was against the whole, not the few.

Hence, the American will, the American desire should have been honored and it was not.

So Mr. Starkey as much as you seem to enjoy telling others to live with it, in reality it is this White House who will have to live with it and that could become tough to do when this sad choice begins to play it's self out in a court of law!

Mike

Yep! Communists! :lol: no questions allowed, sit down and shut up.. that's the communist way!

Last edited:

Truth is that Willow asked if the Military tribunals follow the rule of law, you have avoided answering that.

The answer is that they do follow the rule of law because of the Military Commissions act.

Willow is correct, Now if you would admit it as fact, Willow could stop calling you communist, and we could all get on towards a Merry Christmas.......

For the record then: I am "Willow's communist" who voted for McCain, and immediately upon leaving the polling vote wished that I had not. Nothing I have seen from the GOP since then has changed (1) that sense of regret for voting GOP, and (2) my relief that McCain lost. For the record.

Truth is that Willow asked if the Military tribunals follow the rule of law, you have avoided answering that.

The answer is that they do follow the rule of law because of the Military Commissions act.

Willow is correct, Now if you would admit it as fact, Willow could stop calling you communist, and we could all get on towards a Merry Christmas.......

I have said her question is irrelevant. Nothing that she or you have said changes that.

I have said her question is irrelevant. Nothing that she or you have said changes that.

Well hopefully the emails to my Congressman and my 2 Senators could help change that. If a few million were sent especially. And did I hear that the DC Switchboards were overloaded when this decision was announced? I seem to remember that but it could have been something else.

Forum List

Back