Terrorist Criminal Trials and the Coming Jihad

There is a factor here which I think needs to be mentioned, no matter who may not believe it to be true.

The American voter, those who care enough to go to the polls each election to cast their vote, will support a fellow American when they are harmed. In fact by and large they will hurt with them and be willing to fight for them.

If this dynamic is as true as I believe it is, then as this trail begins to play out, this administration could find it's self in a hole which might not offer a way out. Even if the economy improves some and even if healthcare is smoothed over for a while.

This trial "could" offer the third hardest single punch this nation has endured. behind 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. The words expressed in this public trial could be just as damaging to the hearts of the American people.

Once it starts, it cannot be stopped and it will come from the hand of this president, directly into the back of the American people.

Do I hope I am wrong? Yes, I do. ...... But I fear the odds are in my favor, sadly.

Mike

Truth is that Willow asked if the Military tribunals follow the rule of law, you have avoided answering that.

The answer is that they do follow the rule of law because of the Military Commissions act.

Willow is correct, Now if you would admit it as fact, Willow could stop calling you communist, and we could all get on towards a Merry Christmas.......

I have said her question is irrelevant. Nothing that she or you have said changes that.

Well hopefully the emails to my Congressman and my 2 Senators could help change that. If a few million were sent especially. And did I hear that the DC Switchboards were overloaded when this decision was announced? I seem to remember that but it could have been something else.

Ollie ........... I deal with the public each day and I can tell you that my experience is that many have done the same thing.

EMails, letters, phone calls, signs, posters, banners, you name it. Republicans, Democrats, Religious, Atheist and so on.

Just as 9/11 crossed all political and social lines, so does this choice, this travesty of justice for the American people.

Mike

The questions are irrelevant now. The administration has decided, and we the American people will abide it. Get on board, or be a detriment to the well being of America.

You guys had your chance. You blew it. Move on. Your types are not getting back into power in our lifetimes.

I don't wish bad things on people, so I really hope you live a lot longer than just a few short years!

Mike

yeah...you, too...

ijit.

This is just a stupid move on the part of OL"BO's AG. This would have been a slam dunk in a perfectly legal Military Tribunal. Now we will have a giant dog and pony show and quite possibly these cases will be aquitted. Way to go Holder. What a guy?? CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!!

Claudette, you are a silly girl. The rightwing drivel sayers, like you, were saying the same things about the trials after the first trade tower bombings, right up to the moment the convictions came in and no jihad started. Then silence. That is what most probably will happen in this case.

So do all of us a favor. Start the silence now.

Forum List

Back