Terrorism is not a threat to our survival.

xen said:
Here is the list of demands, says nothing about killing off everyone who does not follow the koran. Its so obvious yall.

Dude, you need assistance. That's a real spiffy list you got there. Now go see what the Koran says, and what Al Qaeda has stated as their goal.

Sure they want us to ignore them like Clinton did. That way they can cook up schemes like 9/11 unhindered by our presence.

Please purchase a clue, one each.

xen said:
Here is the list of demands, says nothing about killing off everyone who does not follow the koran. Its so obvious yall.

God help our country if you are ever in a position to make decisions about dealing with extremists and their demands.

:boohoo:

Don't cry because you disagree.

Awesome! bringing up clinton as always. way to go DITTO HEAD!

BTW, go read the bible a few times. All religions have extremists, or maybe you like stoning your wife to death.

xen said:

BTW, go read the bible a few times. All religions have extremists, or maybe you like stoning your wife to death.

Why should I not bring up Clinton? His inaction and inatentiveness allowed terrorist cells to operate freely at their whim.

And since I served under every day of his Administration save the last month, while you were still sucking hind tit, I'll bring him up where I see fit.

But "as always?" Sorry chump. Wrong Gunnery Sergeant. But you feel free to search this board and trot out your evidence that I do. I'm just giving credit where it is due.

So now we are deflecting to the Bible's religious extremism, are we? The first thing I can say to THAT is: two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't agree with Judeo-Christian fanaticism anymore than I do Islamic fanaticism. The fact remains, putting it BACK IN CONTEXT, we are not dealing with Christian fanatics bent on destroying all other religions/societies TODAY. We ARE dealing with Ilsmaic fanaticism bent on just that.

xen said:

name the last woman stoned to death in the name of christ?

name the last woman stoned to death in the name of allah?

xen said:
CSM,
Thanks for the welcome. I AM suprised even you don't know how to fight terrorism.
Terrorism is a THREAT, intimindation, the use of FEAR. Its not a threat to our survival. Why is it not instantly clear the easiest way to fight them?

DMP,
You said: "They don't 'win' - in their minds - until everyone who is NOT A MUSLIM is dead."
Ya, in mideast countries. They don't give a crap if we live in the USA.

Bonnie,
You said: "It is corporations that supply jobs period."
Sorry, that is incorrect. Small businesses supply the MOST jobs.
Really though, jobs are not the issue, slaves have jobs.
Good jobs are important, If you WORK HARD, pay TAXES. You get enough to put your kids through college and retire. Everyone should have this option, no matter on education.
SORRY, but without free universities, like some of our founding fathers wanted. We cannot expect everyone to have a topclass education.

You are mostly correct on FDR's new deal legislation. It was created to last about this long, it served the babyboomers just like everyone expected.
IT DIDNT FAIL!!! it worked, we just need something new and NOT written by corporations.

So, where do ya'll get your news at? Entertainment tonight? weekly standard? :)

You are SO wrong with this. They do care. They are going for the greater Caliphate, bin Laden said so and I believe him.

Kathianne said:
You are SO wrong with this. They do care. They are going for the greater Caliphate, bin Laden said so and I believe him.

correct...people like xen belive that if we simply cast israel adrift and leave the the arab world alone to do as they please than everything will be just fine.....well we shall see israel took the first step giving them gaza and the west bank

this just in........

How the arab street votes in the United Nations:

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic
States which are recorded in both the US State Department and
United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that "hate" us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually.

manu1959 said:
this just in........

How the arab street votes in the United Nations:

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic
States which are recorded in both the US State Department and
United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that "hate" us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually.

Excellent post Clay!!!

manu1959 said:
correct...people like xen belive that if we simply cast israel adrift and leave the the arab world alone to do as they please than everything will be just fine.....well we shall see israel took the first step giving them gaza and the west bank
And THAT is going swimmingly on the West Bank. Idiots, throwing the greenhouse jobs and trade away! :rolleyes: Now arming themselves through forced incursions into Egypt.

Atleast I dont let big business write their own legislation. :cof:

You wont toss me out that easy. Sneaky sneaky.

It means, your favorite 'leaders', let industry write rules for industry. Its DISGUSTING!

xen said:
You wont toss me out that easy. Sneaky sneaky.

It means, your favorite 'leaders', let industry write rules for industry. Its DISGUSTING!
:huh: :huh:
If I wanted to 'toss' you, wouldn't be that hard. That's not my intent. However, you are still not dealing with the issue.

xen said:
Atleast I dont let big business write their own legislation. :cof:

Really? What in particular do you do to keep big business from writing their own legislation?

Perhaps if you tell me how you do this, then I can decide for myself if I want to engage in this activity.

GunnyL,

I dont care who you are. half my friends are in iraq and im supposed to respect some puffed up ditto head. contribute or LEAVE!

Princess, firstly. You dont hand corporate moneymakers, with no alliegance to the united states, a piece of paper and tell them to have fun.

One thing thats important is to take away a corporation's right to claim that they are a human being with rights. They are not human.

Forum List

Back