Terror In The Mall...may Come Here...do You Have Your Ccw?

I armed myself because of renegade cows seen in the area lately...

You might want to milk them first.

Morning coffee and all that.

Its so much better, more civilized with a shot of cream, doncha think?

Not if they're ghey!
As Billy Connolly famously said;
"Who was it that first discovered that by pulling on a cow's teat you could get nutritious milk....and what did he actually think he was doing at the time?"

Not if they're ghey!
"Who was it that first discovered that by pulling on a cow's teat you could get nutritious milk....and what did he actually think he was doing at the time?"

Propagation...

Not if they're ghey!

Propagation...

You really have a wicked sense of humor.

Just wicked!

I like that in a person.

This is about an HBO documentary about he radical Islamic attack against the Mall in Nairobi Kenya.
This could very easily happen in any mall in Europe or the U.S...what would you do if a real attack happened in the mall you happen to be in..with your family...? Would a concealed pistol help...I think so....do you?

PJ Lifestyle HBO 8217 s Terror at the Mall The Right Film at the Right Time

Reed sits down with some of the survivors seen in the footage, including Niall Saville, who was eating lunch at a patio restaurant when the attack began. His wife, Moon Hee, is badly wounded and he drags her into the restaurant and behind the counter as a security camera looks on. A terrorist eventually discovers the pair and shoots Saville. The couple lay on the ground in a pool of blood, the husband trying to stay conscious as his wife dies.

In the large adjoining supermarket, Nakumatt, we see a heroic man get ripped by bullets for venturing out into the aisles to get a bottle of water for a wounded man. We hear from his savior, who admits he learned how to put life-saving pressure on the wounds from watching movies. We hear the stories of the mothers with children who went grocery shopping that day only to cower behind the meat counter in a last-ditch effort to stay alive. An Al-Shabaab terrorist comes by and sprays customers with bullets as they try to shield their children.

And the terrorists might look like any of the below...

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

Got my conceal/carry permit long, long ago. I used to carry a Taurus 9mm in a fanny pack. I wish they'd come back into vogue. I keep a Glock .45 in my truck. I have a double barrel 12 gauge coach gun near the front door...just in case I need to blow it into 30 pieces some day. Wells Fargo stagecoach guards loved that little sucker (the Mafia too). Am I paranoid? No. I'm pragmatic. I like guns and the gun-makers art. Besides, I believe you are your first line of defense, and that you should have one at hand if you ever need one at hand.

2000 reunion.jpg

Last edited:
This is about an HBO documentary about he radical Islamic attack against the Mall in Nairobi Kenya.
This could very easily happen in any mall in Europe or the U.S...what would you do if a real attack happened in the mall you happen to be in..with your family...? Would a concealed pistol help...I think so....do you?

Reed sits down with some of the survivors seen in the footage, including Niall Saville, who was eating lunch at a patio restaurant when the attack began. His wife, Moon Hee, is badly wounded and he drags her into the restaurant and behind the counter as a security camera looks on. A terrorist eventually discovers the pair and shoots Saville. The couple lay on the ground in a pool of blood, the husband trying to stay conscious as his wife dies.

In the large adjoining supermarket, Nakumatt, we see a heroic man get ripped by bullets for venturing out into the aisles to get a bottle of water for a wounded man. We hear from his savior, who admits he learned how to put life-saving pressure on the wounds from watching movies. We hear the stories of the mothers with children who went grocery shopping that day only to cower behind the meat counter in a last-ditch effort to stay alive. An Al-Shabaab terrorist comes by and sprays customers with bullets as they try to shield their children.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

True enough --- I may not need to go to Mumbai for coriander seeds but there was a real terrorist right around here, in towns and businesses I regularly go through.

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Got my concealed carry permit long, long ago. I used to carry a Taurus 9mm in a fanny pack. I wish they'd come back into vogue. I keep a Glock .45 in my truck. I have a double barrel 12 gauge coach gun near the front door...just in case I need to blow it into 30 pieces some day. Wells Fargo stagecoach guards loved that little sucker (the Mafia too). Am I paranoid? No. I'm pragmatic. I like guns and the gun-makers art. Besides, I believe you are your first line of defense, and that you should have one at hand if you ever need one at hand.

View attachment 32054

Don't forget your special Mighty Mouse patch ^^^

Everyone knows when the chips are down and you think you are sure to be killed or your wife will be raped you would thank your lucky stars that you carried a piece on this shopping trip. On the other hand there is no defense for an attack on a mall in Kenya by terrorist gangs armed with automatic weapons who are determined to kill you. The comparison is unfair and deliberately biased.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

True enough --- I may not need to go to Mumbai for coriander seeds but there was a real terrorist right around here, in towns and businesses I regularly go through.

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

He reminds me of Ted Bundy.....just two average guys.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Isn't it odd, we get these guys in Atlanta and Connecticut and Oklahoma City and Colorado, yet what incites fear and gunslinging in the gullible is Nairobi and Mumbai....

Geography is a lost art.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Isn't it odd, we get these guys in Atlanta and Connecticut and Oklahoma City and Colorado, yet what incites fear and gunslinging in the gullible is Nairobi and Mumbai....

Geography is a lost art.

Maybe now they can point it out on the map! It's a geography lesson.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Geography is a lost art.

Doubtful.

From the hysteria over the refugee kids in Texas and Arizona giving a virus to kids in the midwest, it appears they have no idea of the geography of their own country.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Geography is a lost art.

Doubtful.

From the hysteria over the refugee kids in Texas and Arizona giving a virus to kids in the midwest, it appears they have no idea of the geography of their own country.

Wowza....simply amazing!

You do know they have been shipping those kids all over the country...right?

guys...do you read any of the 2nd amendment posts here on U.S.....? We discuss threats both foreign and domestic...it is you anti gunners who say...."I have never been attacked and none of my friends have" so you therefore conclude all guns can safely be confiscated....you guys need the help....

and you know what is nice about Glocks, Sigs, M&Ps and Sprinfields....they work equally well against killers who are foreign or domestic....so all the bases are covered ...

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Damn feral Caucasians.

holmes_mcveigh_lanza.jpg

He looked like this:
Eric_rudolph.jpg

Damn feral Caucasians.

We prefer the term Albino-Americans

guys...do you read any of the 2nd amendment posts here on U.S.....? We discuss threats both foreign and domestic...it is you anti gunners who say...."I have never been attacked and none of my friends have" so you therefore conclude all guns can safely be confiscated....you guys need the help....

Links to where I posted anything about "confiscating" guns? Ever?

:eusa_whistle:

I just got done saying, the terrorist Eric Rudolph was hanging out right here in western Carolina -- where I live.

Read much?

Apparently not.

and you know what is nice about Glocks, Sigs, M&Ps and Sprinfields....they work equally well against killers who are foreign or domestic....so all the bases are covered ...

I've been attacked with a gun. I own guns and I've never said guns should be "confiscated" or banned or grabbed or any of the other lies the nutters tell.

One difference some LEOs mentioned on another site I used to go to...any armed attack on that scale would be met by a large police response...it might take several minutes but in both cases the police in Kenya and Nairobi are not at the standard of U.S. police and not as well trained...and in a lot of cases not even armed...

Problem with this argument involves police tactics here in the U.S. The police get to the scene and wait outside until backup, in the form of their SWAT, arrives. This takes a looooooong time when lead is flying.

Look at the response to Columbine as an example.

The police are not there to protect the citizens.

Forum List

Back