Terror Expert: London Bombings Mastermind is MI6 Asset

By posting this information i hoped to spark a discussion on the bizzare things surrounding 9/11 and the london bombings, but i can see that there is no desire to do so. The discussion of this information is vital if we wish to preserve our way of life, our liberty, and our well being. The controling forces of this planet will continue to use the same gameplan over and over and over again. Problem reaction solution. Untill we realize this, it will continue.

I have no other agenda than to inform you because i care about you, humanity, and freedom. For this i am labeled a lunatic.

I'm done here.

StoptheMadness1 said:
By posting this information i hoped to spark a discussion on the bizzare things surrounding 9/11 and the london bombings, but i can see that there is no desire to do so. The discussion of this information is vital if we wish to preserve our way of life, our liberty, and our well being. The controling forces of this planet will continue to use the same gameplan over and over and over again. Problem reaction solution. Untill we realize this, it will continue.

I have no other agenda than to inform you because i care about you, humanity, and freedom. For this i am labeled a lunatic.

I'm done here.

We just want a concise statement of what you believe. Who did what? what is your contention?

StoptheMadness1 said:

I'm done here.

I know of another board where this kind of thing is regularly bantered about and spoken of as if it was true beyond any questioning, and of course debunked by others on the board. If you want to PM me I can give you the website address and you can happily talk about conspiracy theories with people that will take you more seriously...

StoptheMadness1 said:

I'm done here.

Damn RW---this guy leaves us a great story and leaves before we found out who did it !! How are we gonna save the world now, Avenger? :cof:

Forum List

Back