Terror attack in the Philippines

Iranians GOOSE-STEP too. <even the geese laugh>

please explain it. i cant understand this post because of my bad english

ok. Iranian soldiers march by KICKING their legs which are held rigid at the knee. This
manner of gait is called GOOSE-STEP because it is the way geese walk. The Nazi
army used the same manner of marching. I think that it is also used in North Korea.
I do not know which people INVENTED IT-------it looks COMICAL

Iranians GOOSE-STEP too. <even the geese laugh>

please explain it. i cant understand this post because of my bad english

ok. Iranian soldiers march by KICKING their legs which are held rigid at the knee. This
manner of gait is called GOOSE-STEP because it is the way geese walk. The Nazi
army used the same manner of marching. I think that it is also used in North Korea.
I do not know which people INVENTED IT-------it looks COMICAL

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gunmen have sieged the cathedral in the city of Marawi as fire fighting between ISIS-linked militants and government forces rages on the streets. At least 15 heavily armed gunmen from Maute, an ISIS backed group, have stormed the city in the southern Philippines. More than a dozen church-goers and a priest are among their hostages. Government troops and special police forces have been deployed to take out the jihadi fighters. But an archbishop said the gunmen have threatened to kill the hostages "if government forces unleashed against them are not recalled". Archbishop Socrates Villegas, president of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines, has urged the government to ramp up security in the city. Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has declared a state of emergency and martial law in the besieged state of Mindano. Duterte, who dropped a trip to Russia to deal with the crisis, said the region and its 22 million inhabitants could remain under military rule for up to a year. He said: "If it would take a year to do it then we'll do it. "If it's over with a month, then I'd be happy. To my countrymen, do not be too scared. I'm going home. "I will deal with the problem once I arrive." At least 12 people have died in violent clashes between government forces and Maute, which pledged allegiance to ISIS in 2015. The fighting comes as ISIS-linked individuals and groups spread terror across the globe. ISIS claimed responsibility for a horrendous suicide bomb attack at Manchester Arena in the UK yesterday - killing 22 and injuring dozens of others.

RSOE EDIS - Terror Attack event in Philippines on May 24 2017 08:03 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well whatta you know another attack maybe it's imaginary
BONOBO says "it's just a "JV team". No need for anyone to ever use the words: "Radical Islam".
I wonder what will happen when ISIS decides to attack BONOBO's family?

Gunmen have sieged the cathedral in the city of Marawi as fire fighting between ISIS-linked militants and government forces rages on the streets. At least 15 heavily armed gunmen from Maute, an ISIS backed group, have stormed the city in the southern Philippines. More than a dozen church-goers and a priest are among their hostages. Government troops and special police forces have been deployed to take out the jihadi fighters. But an archbishop said the gunmen have threatened to kill the hostages "if government forces unleashed against them are not recalled". Archbishop Socrates Villegas, president of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines, has urged the government to ramp up security in the city. Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has declared a state of emergency and martial law in the besieged state of Mindano. Duterte, who dropped a trip to Russia to deal with the crisis, said the region and its 22 million inhabitants could remain under military rule for up to a year. He said: "If it would take a year to do it then we'll do it. "If it's over with a month, then I'd be happy. To my countrymen, do not be too scared. I'm going home. "I will deal with the problem once I arrive." At least 12 people have died in violent clashes between government forces and Maute, which pledged allegiance to ISIS in 2015. The fighting comes as ISIS-linked individuals and groups spread terror across the globe. ISIS claimed responsibility for a horrendous suicide bomb attack at Manchester Arena in the UK yesterday - killing 22 and injuring dozens of others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly a false flag meant to support martial law take over. Or is that only possible when it suits your world view?

Clearly a false flag meant to support martial law take over. Or is that only possible when it suits your world view?
We already have enough fucking nut-bars on this forum.
Go find somewhere else.
Permanent ignore.

There are those who know the games, and there are those who still live on planet fantasy. Apparently you are still on planet fantasy.

There are those who know the games, and there are those who still live on planet fantasy. Apparently you are still on planet fantasy.
Ok. Have you ever bought into a false flag that reflected poorly on your camp? Or is it always the other guys?

Ok. Have you ever bought into a false flag that reflected poorly on your camp? Or is it always the other guys?

False flags are used to lead the sheep right where the Gov. wants them. just like 911

upload_2017-5-24_10-12-41.png

UPDATE: The Entire Country Of Philippines May Be Placed Under Martial Law

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Wednesday he wouldn’t rule out placing the entire country under martial law if the threat of Islamic State spreads. Duterte cut short a visit to Russia and placed the southern island of Mindanao

UPDATE: The Entire Country Of Philippines May Be Placed Under Martial Law

False flags are used to lead the sheep right where the Gov. wants them. just like 911
Yes I get it. But can you answer my question?

Yes I get it. But can you answer my question?

........ W all bought into 911 that's the most prevalent one where we fell for the consequences of losing so many of our rights and freedom over that inside job bs. Millions signed up to the military believing one thing when in reality the reason for it was totally something else. Like our own fkn gov. behind it all. Including SAUDI ARABIA, no wonder they asked Trump to drop that law suite.

Abu-Sayyaf conscripting children...
eek.gif

Philippine military: Children forced to fight alongside Islamic State
July 10, 2017 -- Children and hostages in the Philippines are being forced to fight with Islamic State supporters while attempting to take control of Marawi, the country's military said Monday.
On May 23, militants seized Marawi, which is considered the Muslim capital of the largely Catholic Philippines, in an attempt to create an Islamic State province. More than 100 militants remain holed up in the city. "We continuously get disturbing narratives from [escaped residents] that children as well as hostages are being employed in the firefight," Brig.-Gen. Restituto Padilla, a military spokesman, told reporters in Manila. He said some of the extremists are teenagers recruited and trained to use guns when they were still children.

Padilla said attempts are being made to prevent casualties among children and civilians. "As disturbing as it is, our troops are doing their best to avoid any casualty among these children that are being employed," Padilla said. "But in the event... they bear arms and are involved in the fighting, there is nothing much that we can do. Similarly to the hostages who are being forced." Gunmen took about a dozen hostages, including a Catholic priest, shortly after seizing Marawi.

Philippine-military-Children-forced-to-fight-alongside-Islamic-State.jpg

A Filipino worker arranges T-shirts on June10 as a fundraiser in Manila for the victims of the Marawi clash. On Monday, the Philippine military has said children and hostages are being forced by Islamic State members to take control of Marawi.​

Some of the 300 civilians still trapped in the area may have been taken captive, said Padilla. He noted civilians are being forced to carry supplies and ammunition, attend to the wounded and loot the city. More than 500 people have died in the fighting, including 89 soldiers and police, 39 civilians and 379 militants, according to figures released by the government on Monday. President Rodrigo Duterte has declared martial law over the entire southern Philippines.

A total of 389,366 civilians have been displaced, according to UNICEF. UNICEF said Monday in a release there is "little known first-hand information about the situation inside the city due to limited access." The relief agency has begun stockpiles and internal funding to provide essential support for water, sanitation and hygiene at evacuation areas but said "there are still significant gaps to meet the needs of the displaced population."

Philippine military: Children forced to fight alongside Islamic State

Duterte urges continued effort against abu-Sayyaf terrorists...
thumbsup.gif

Duterte urges Congress to extend martial law in Marawi as militants continue to terrorise Philippine island
Wednesday 19th July, 2017 - As Islamic State-linked terrorists from Abu Sayyaf and Maute militant groups continue to terrorise a southern Philippine city, the country’s President has now sought to extend the martial law in the area.
President Rodrigo Duterte’s government said that he had written a letter to leaders of the Senate and the House of Representatives seeking an extension of the Martial Law in the Philippine city. Violence erupted in the city after a failed attempt in May to arrest a Filipino militant commander backed by Islamic State's leadership. The two terrorist group, backed by foreign fighters then took control of the city on the island of Mindanao on May 23 and insurgents have been waging a war with the Philippine military since then. The seizure occurred when Duterte and his top security officials were visiting Russia and reports of the incident prompted the President to cut his trop short and place the second largest island in the Philippines, the Mindanao under military rule. Duterte ordered Philippine troops and the air force to Marawi to try to dislodge the militants.

Now, with the Islamic militants continue to hold a stubborn grip on the city, Duterte has asked Congress to extend martial law on the island through the end of the year to quell the rebellion. On Tuesday, Duterte’s government said that the President had acknowledged in his letter to the leaders of Congress that the rebellion in Marawi “will not be quelled completely by 22nd July 2017,” when martial law is slated to end. Duterte’s request was, however, seen as an admission that the fighting to dislodge the Islamic State-linked fighters from Marawi would not end in a matter of days, despite his vow last week saying that it would. In a statement, Ernesto Abella, the president’s spokesman, said that Duterte had asked Congress, which is dominated by his allies, to “deliberate and consider the possible extension” of the decree authorising martial law. He said in his letter to the leaders that he had the backing of his defense secretary and martial law administrator, Delfin Lorenzana, along with the heads of the armed forces and the national police, saying “public safety requires it.”

cus1500391710.jpg

Since then, the battle has forced an estimated 200,000 residents to flee Marawi, which is the only predominantly Muslim city in the Philippines, which is mostly a Roman Catholic country. Military officers leading the assault on the ground have said that the militants were entrenched in central Marawi and are believed to be holding out with enough firepower to withstand the military’s air bombardments and its ground assaults. Manila's military has also revealed that Maute militants have been pushing captives to loot abandoned houses in the region and were forcing female captives into sex slavery in Marawi. Manila's army revealed last month that male and female captives were made to assist the militants in their fight against the Filipino military.

Joint Task Force Marawi spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Jo-ar Herrera said last month that the number of residents killed by rebel "atrocities" could rise sharply. Herrera said, "Worst thing [is] there are cases of female hostages forced to marry the Maute local terrorist group. They are being forced to [be a] sex slave, forced to destroy the dignity of these women.” Herrera also said that hostages that escaped or were rescued revealed that women suffered brutal sexual assaults at the hands of the Maute captors and that captives were also tasked with plundering abandoned houses in the conflict-ridden area. Herrera said, "The hostages were tasked to loot houses, establishments [for] ammunition, firearms, cash, [and] gold.” While 200,000 fled the city, those who remained trapped in the region are reportedly being used as human shields by the militants.

MORE

When in the history of humans has there not been an attack?

Forum List

Back