Terror attack in Canada: 2 Muslims open fire into Canadian nightclub

Luckily like most Arabs and Africans they were dumb and did it right beside the bouncers....who immediately smashed their smelly Arab asses and prevented another mass slaughter.

Looked up other news stories from Canadian media...only one could I find that listed their names.
As well as I can't find any of them talking about a motive...not even mentioning the word "motive".
Bizarre.

So two guys name Mohhammed, pull up in front of a nightclub, one jumps out of the car and without being provoked starts shooting inside.
Gee, I wonder what the motivation could possibly be ?
Canadian authorities have a tough mystery on their hands.

So two guys name Mohhammed, pull up in front of a nightclub, one jumps out of the car and without being provoked starts shooting inside.

yeah no kidding...not like this would be the first time a muslim(s) does this exact thing all over the world

yeah no kidding...not like this would be the first time a muslim(s) does this exact thing all over the world

No kidding is right. Just getting practice in for when all those Syrian refugees make it to Canada.

Hope the Canadians are locking and loading.

They were upset that the club was serving watered down Canadian whiskey. This has nothing to do with Islam or Jihad.

The Canadians brought this on themselves, somehow.

Of course they did when they took all those Muslim refugees in.

Muslims don't assimilate into any society in any country they land in.

Hope Canada has an idea of what they are letting themselves in for.

Wonder when Canada's liberals will say "This had nothing to do with Islam"?

Forum List

Back