Shooting in Canadian night club…...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes….just keeping people up to date on Canadian gun crime…..there may even be….dare I say, islamic links to this one….

WATCH: Muslim Men Shoot Up Nightclub, Govt And Media Refuse To Use The ‘M’ Word - Breitbart

Two men have been charged with attempted murder in the Canadian city of Calgary after a nightclub shooting early Sunday morning. Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, also face a host of other charges, including unauthorised possession of a firearm, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm with an altered or defaced serial number.

So……where did these two upstanding gents get their gun.? Do you think anyone told them that having a hand gun is illegal? Did they register their illegal hand gun?

Now, if you watch the video at the link…these guys were fortunately morons. They walk up and stand next to the bouncers….and shoot into the night club……..standing next to the bouncers but not shooting them first…..and the bouncers jump on the guy…..

The reason Canada probably doesn't have more gun murders yet…their criminals are stupid.

There was a canadian on here recently that said they dont and wont have a problem with muslim terrorist because they mind their own business.
Silly Canucks are like all progressives ....they cant get it through their heads that they're infidels and being nice only adds to the problem.

Now, if you watch the video at the link…these guys were fortunately morons. They walk up and stand next to the bouncers….and shoot into the night club……..standing next to the bouncers but not shooting them first…..and the bouncers jump on the guy…..

The reason Canada probably doesn't have more gun murders yet…their criminals are stupid.
Eh?

There was a canadian on here recently that said they dont and wont have a problem with muslim terrorist because they mind their own business.
Silly Canucks are like all progressives ....they cant get it through their heads that they're infidels and being nice only adds to the problem.

That Canuck (am dual btw) is not me.

We not only have a problem but a real problem. Now I am hungover as I can be but not without my smarts. Sorries.

I discovered over the weekend by picking up my Carillon newspaper that I have a underground railroad coming thru the territory working out of Minniapolis sp it was vodka. With the help of stupid old women at the border bringing up ARE YOU READY illegals from Somalia and freaking bragging on it.

In my newspaper. For real.

That Canuck (am dual btw) is not me.

We not only have a problem but a real problem. Now I am hungover as I can be but not without my smarts. Sorries.

I discovered over the weekend by picking up my Carillon newspaper that I have a underground railroad coming thru the territory working out of Minniapolis sp it was vodka. With the help of stupid old women at the border bringing up ARE YOU READY illegals from Somalia and freaking bragging on it.

In my newspaper. For real.

Oh I know your stance on the issue and in noway was I lumping you in with the other idiot.
If I could remember the particular canuck I would have most certainly called em out.

Notice both offenders were immigrants, of the terrorist kind. It's pervasive anywhere these animals go. Always the same story: murdering, raping, ravaging, destruction. Europe, Canada, 9/11, their fingerprint is all the same. Shut these monsters down everywhere!

Forum List

Back