Term Limits? How Would That Affect the so-called "Deep State"?

retard the info IS on mass shootings, you can't even read you are so fucking stupid.
seems you seem to have a problem reading too... it says handguns shotguns and rifles ... the stats refer to these weapons ...none of the information you are using as your source refers to simiautomatic weapons... that's my point so what you are saying starting with columbine to currant mass shooting, they didn't use semiautomatic weapons to kill all those people that's what you are trying to say here ... that all of these trauma surgeons who say these Automatic weapons make a total mess of the human body ... what you are trying to say only 170 mass shootings happen in this statistic you are trying to convince that all of these attacks were done with handguns shotguns and rifles ...this is your position... that none of these mass shooting had any simiautomatic weapon ...

seems you seem to have a problem reading too... it says handguns shotguns and rifles ... the stats refer to these weapons ...none of the information you are using as your source refers to simiautomatic weapons... that's my point so what you are saying starting with columbine to currant mass shooting, they didn't use semiautomatic weapons to kill all those people that's what you are trying to say here ... that all of these trauma surgeons who say these Automatic weapons make a total mess of the human body ... what you are trying to say only 170 mass shootings happen in this statistic you are trying to convince that all of these attacks were done with handguns shotguns and rifles ...this is your position... that none of these mass shooting had any simiautomatic weapon ...
look you stupid ass rifles are semi auto, and the info is about ALL mass shootings. That you are so fucking stupid you cant grasp basic facts tells me you are beyond retarded. Most mass shootings were done with handguns. Because they are easier to get and easier to hide. And I never claimed no mass shooting were done with semi autos you moron.

look you stupid ass rifles are semi auto, and the info is about ALL mass shootings. That you are so fucking stupid you cant grasp basic facts tells me you are beyond retarded. Most mass shootings were done with handguns. Because they are easier to get and easier to hide. And I never claimed no mass shooting were done with semi autos you moron.
It considered and assault rifle ... not a rifle nice try moron ...different category...

Who is the “Deep State”?
Do they have membership cards and a secret handshake?
How do we identify them?

List of Super Bowl champions - Wikipedia

You keep saying you want to end it but have no idea who or what it is
You don’t think there are entrenched bureaucrats and bureaucratic systems that feel they know better and actively work against elected officials when those officials don’t do what those agencies want?

Fool, term limits only affect the political hand-puppets in Washington who put a false face on the deep state---- the actual deep state are not elected nor subject to any term limits; to affect them, you have to attack the institutions and agencies they work through.
This is the point of the thread....

Wouldn't it make more sense to go after limits on how long anyone can serve in a government job since this is the boogeyman you guys have invented to explain the blob's latest failure? Make it 10 years. Are we going to replace generals after 10 years; postal workers? etc...

Forum List

Back