Teresa Kerry Linked to Radical Councel on Islamic American Relations Org

M

Mustafa

Presidential candidate John Kerry owes the American people an explanation.

March 19, 2004
- Senator John Kerry, Supporting CAIR?

- CAIR’s (Council on Islamic-American Relations) Duplicity; Condemning Terrorism/Supporting Terrorists

Senator John Kerry, Supporting CAIR?

On March 17, 2004, the Weblog of Dr. Daniel Pipes, an internationally known expert on Islam tells an interesting story about the wife of presidential candidate Senator John Kerry. Mrs. Kerry has made significant contributions to the Tides Foundation, an organization that counts the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) as one of their beneficiaries. According to Pipes, the controversy over Mrs. Kerry’s association with the Tides Foundation has reached the point where they have had to issue a statement stating just how the money donated by the The Heinz Endowments has been spent.

Even though it appears to be true that little of the Heinz Endowment money was sent to CAIR, a quick check of the list of organizations supported by the Tides Foundation finds CAIR, along with a veritable “who’s who” of the leftist, “progressive”, and other anti-American organizations.

Anti-CAIR (ACAIR) believes that Senator Kerry owes the American people an explanation for his wife’s association with the Tides Foundation, specifically:

1. Why does the Heinz Endowment find it necessary to route their donations through the Tides Foundation? What is preventing the Heinz Endowment from making direct contributions to those groups it supports?

2. CAIR is well known for supporting Islamic terrorist groups and individuals in the United States and overseas. Why would the Heinz Endowment want to route donations through an organization that has any contact with the Islamist terrorism supporting CAIR?

3. Will Senator Kerry condemn the Tides Foundation for their ties to CAIR and encourage his wife to cut off all contact between the Heinz Endowment and the Tides Foundation?

America does not need a presidential candidate associating in any way, even peripherally, with CAIR. CAIR has absolutely nothing positive to add to the national discussion on any subject and deserves the universal condemnation of all Americans who fear Islamist terrorism.

Originally posted by HGROKIT

It's like the SUV's; they're not his, they're his families.

Do you think the Bush for Re-election committee is not looking into this juicy bit of information on our next democrat presidential contender?

If their is any truth to this fact, our next democrat potential presidential candidate is supporting those who blow up our own people.

If this is valid and hits the national media, what would the leftist polls say then.

Not sure of your questions posed back at me. I agree it should be looked into - not blown out of proportion. I simply inferred that he will flip flop on the issue like he did SUV's, voting for the war before he voted against the war...ad infinitum.

Yes i think mustafa misunderstood your sarcasm as a real liberal response, lol. Its funny but if your statement were written by ACLUdem or NYCFlasher, i could see where hes coming from.

Sometimes you need to use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] code when typing.

Originally posted by Mustafa
If their is any truth to this fact, our next democrat potential presidential candidate is supporting those who blow up our own people.

Um no offense but DUH! He has been supporting people who want to blow us up since Vietnam. Why the heck should that idea be a surprise. whats suprising is that if its true, how come he was stupid enough to be so obvious.

Id really love to hear more information about this. The American people have a right to know. But then he will never answer any questions. He fought in Vietnam. that makes him exempt from tough questions.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Um no offense but DUH! He has been supporting people who want to blow us up since Vietnam. Why the heck should that idea be a surprise. whats suprising is that if its true, how come he was stupid enough to be so obvious.

Id really love to hear more information about this. The American people have a right to know. But then he will never answer any questions. He fought in Vietnam. that makes him exempt from tough questions.

How come it was ok to spit on them and call them baby killers back in those days (which is ironic because of the abortion back then) but for him it makes him exempt from any criticism?

Thats what i don't get. Why the left has no intellectual honesty.

Originally posted by insein
Thats what i don't get. Why the left has no intellectual honesty.

Well i think they would need both intellect and honesty before they could.

Originally posted by insein
Yes i think mustafa misunderstood your sarcasm as a real liberal response, lol. Its funny but if your statement were written by ACLUdem or NYCFlasher, i could see where hes coming from.

Sometimes you need to use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] code when typing.

oh geez, I'll try and remember :(

Originally posted by HGROKIT

Not sure of your questions posed back at me. I agree it should be looked into - not blown out of proportion. I simply inferred that he will flip flop on the issue like he did SUV's, voting for the war before he voted against the war...ad infinitum.

Not sure of your response either. These facts are apparently being looked into as we speak but I'm not sure that this is being blown out of proportion.

Kerry can flip flop on criticizing people who use gas guzzler SUVs and then claim that three SUVs in his garage belong to his wife. But this is a very different moral lapse.

The former is simply hypocrisy identifying the excess use of valuable gasoline for the privileged while the latter, if true, puts Kerry's presidential aspirations into the context of those who financially and intellectually support murdering despots whose sole purpose is the destruction of the American people.

If these allegations of treason prove factual, the country deserves to know who they are choosing to be their top executive for the next four years.

Forum List

Back