TENS OF THOUSANDS of DACA Recipients Have Arrest Records, But Still Get to Stay

that would be only once they ALREADY have citizenship
Citizens aren’t in DACA you tool.

DACA people get to be citizens --------and THEN once arrested----they are
not up for deportation-----YOU FOOL
DACA people are not citizens and have no path to becoming one.
That is not strictly true..as they could marry a citizen...and thus become legal.

But I'm sure that never happens.....~
While inclined to agree I’m not sure it works like that. Remember the married pizza delivery guy?
Different, I think...he had the warrant before the marriage--and his application for a green card based on that marriage was never approved.
Pizzeria worker busted by ICE agents after delivering pizza to Army base, faces deportation - NY Daily News
I bet the usual routine marriage goes through.

That is not strictly true..as they could marry a citizen...and thus become legal.

While inclined to agree I’m not sure it works like that. Remember the married pizza delivery guy?
Different, I think...he had the warrant before the marriage--and his application for a green card based on that marriage was never approved.
Pizzeria worker busted by ICE agents after delivering pizza to Army base, faces deportation - NY Daily News
Makes sense. Based on that though why would any illegal be granted citizenship for marriage? They are here during the commission of a crime.

800,000 qualified under DACA
60,000 arrested

No idea how many have been convicted. As is, less than 8 percent have been arrested

Last edited:

Makes sense. Based on that though why would any illegal be granted citizenship for marriage? They are here during the commission of a crime.
The question is status..for example..a DACA does have legal status..provisionally and revocable..but as long as the marriage is genuine....and takes place when both are legal..for example..an marriage in Canada would work.

The question is status..for example..a DACA does have legal status..provisionally and revocable..but as long as the marriage is genuine....and takes place when both are legal..for example..an marriage in Canada would work.
Hard to tell if a marriage is genuine. That could take a decade. But if you are saying what I think you are any crime other than being illegal removes a DACA person from citizenship through marriage i May be able to see that.

Millions of Republicans have arrest records. And I'm guessing, if the quality of GOP on the USMB is any indication, the Republican's arrest records are worse.

Thousands of DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed to stay in US
EXCERPT:

Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder -- have been allowed to stay in the United States under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) revealed Monday.​
The DHS statistics do not indicate how many of the arrested immigrants were convicted of crimes, nor do they indicate whether charges were reduced or dropped. They also do not indicate how many arrested DACA recipients were deported as the result of a conviction.

Whoops...

Any you never will get that information, right?

Thousands of DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed to stay in US
EXCERPT:

Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder -- have been allowed to stay in the United States under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) revealed Monday.​

They will in the not so distant future.

Millions of Republicans have arrest records. And I'm guessing, if the quality of GOP on the USMB is any indication, the Republican's arrest records are worse.
Lol
Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights they have no right to be here you stupid ass motherfucker

EXCERPT:

They will in the not so distant future.
You think? I don’t see it happening without some massive democrat concessions on border controls and prison for anyone after this.

Do you think it’s 100% of GOP are criminals? Because 100% of illegals are.

Forum List

Back