Tennessee Terror: 16 Year Old Trans-Girl ABDUCTED by Police while Livestreaming

He was moved to remote school because he cannot obey the rules at school. He needs to stay out of the girls restroom and he is given a private restroom to accommodate his mental disability. The school and the police are dealing with a mentally disturbed child. He was told if he could not comply with the schools directions on restrooms then he could home school, he didn't want that and became a truancy issue and the police then get involved. This kid just wants to escalate.
The real truth is revealed.

This is not about being treated fairly. It rarely is.

This is FORCING others to ignore a clear mental illness in favor of special treatment at the expense of others.

This is Critical Theory at work.

He was kicked out for being transgender.
He was kicked out because he wouldn't stay out of the girls bathroom. He was given a private restroom but he declined so they offered him online schooling and he did not want that.

He quit attending school because he did not like the reasonable accommodations the school offered him. He is under 16 and is violating truancy laws and go kicked out for truancy not your lie of him being transgender.

I know, if you don't like history, you change it.

Cops Bust Into 16-Year-Old Trans Girl’s Bedroom During Her Twitch Stream

Police officers entered the bedroom of a 16-year-old trans girl in Tennessee while she played Minecraft live on Twitch in late April—and the confrontation was caught live on stream.

The streamer, a girl named Wynn who goes by VioWynn on Twitch, in an email to Motherboard said she was pressured to do online school rather than attend in person, and that she has refused to go to the online school and thus has been considered “truant.”

The school system wants her to stop attending classes and start an online education, because she is transgender. She refused and said she wants to go to school and learn. The school system has considered her truant for defying their orders - and sent the POLICE TO HER DOOR. She is now in the foster system.

Thoughts?
What does the cross dressing boy have to do with it?

What do you think they are supposed to do, let the CHILD live alone while the parents are jailed?

In Texas, truancy is grounds for termination of parental rights.

Pretty sure it's the same most places.
I highly doubt that.

Truancy laws are rarely enforced.

Besides that what does it matter if a kid skips school or just sits in a classroom and refuses to do anything?

My teachers used to make comments like, "Well it must be cold outside because look who has graced us with his presence"

For the parent, not the child.

Uhhh...NO.

Truant officers have the authority to detain truant children. Ultimately their parents would be consulted and/or charged...but only after the truant child was detained if he/she/IT was wandering about.

Uhhh...NO.

Truant officers have the authority to detain truant children. Ultimately their parents would be consulted and/or charged...but only after the truant child was detained if he/she/IT was wandering about.
I grew up in San Diego near the beach.... we cut school all the time...

I grew up in San Diego near the beach.... we cut school all the time...

I cut school occasionally too. But I lived in the mountains and it would have taken a SAR team to find me! I am only referring to the authority and power a truant officer has, not whether he will always get his man or anything like that. And c'mon, they don't come looking for you because you skip school once a month. Only if you are always doing it and/or they don't receive a formal excuse. And it also depends on how well you can forge your mom's signature.

I cut school occasionally too. But I lived in the mountains and it would have taken a SAR team to find me! I am only referring to the authority and power a truant officer has, not whether he will always get his man or anything like that. And c'mon, they don't come looking for you because you skip school once a month. Only if you are always doing it and/or they don't receive a formal excuse. And it also depends on how well you can forge your mom's signature.
That's right.... or a cool easy going school class counselor.... lol

Forum List

Back