Tennessee Terror: 16 Year Old Trans-Girl ABDUCTED by Police while Livestreaming

Cops Bust Into 16-Year-Old Trans Girl’s Bedroom During Her Twitch Stream

Police officers entered the bedroom of a 16-year-old trans girl in Tennessee while she played Minecraft live on Twitch in late April—and the confrontation was caught live on stream.

The streamer, a girl named Wynn who goes by VioWynn on Twitch, in an email to Motherboard said she was pressured to do online school rather than attend in person, and that she has refused to go to the online school and thus has been considered “truant.”

The school system wants her to stop attending classes and start an online education, because she is transgender. She refused and said she wants to go to school and learn. The school system has considered her truant for defying their orders - and sent the POLICE TO HER DOOR. She is now in the foster system.

Thoughts?

Yes, get your kids out of the public school system!

Seems like selective enforcement of the law to me.

I wonder how many other school skippers get arrested in that state

I don’t take drugs but you are obviously struggling to understand what is going on.

You have no grasp on reality.

A few fun facts, the tranny livecasting was underage. I'd hate to see you arrested.

He was arrested for refusing to go to school as the court ordered him to do.

The tranny is in Tennessee, not Florida.

The Anti-Grooming law in Florida has nothing at all to do with this.

You are either on drugs and hallucinating, or extremely mentally ill.

I will never be a cheerleader for the transgender lifestyle, but if the student is polite and respectful to everyone around them, I don't see a problem with their being at the school.

God bless you and the student always!!!

Holly

I will never be a cheerleader for the transgender lifestyle, but if the student is polite and respectful to everyone around them, I don't see a problem with their being at the school.

God bless you and the student always!!!

Holly

And what does that have to do with the situation?

The boy kept going into the girls bathroom. He was given the opportunity to have a private bathroom, but let's face it, he wanted to see girls with their pants down. So he was put on remote learning - just like they did all through COVID. He refused to attend classes. So the COURT ordered him to attend. He still refused, so he was arrested.

Trannies rape little girls far too often to let them into the girls bathroom.

Police officers entered the bedroom of a 16-year-old trans girl in Tennessee while she played Minecraft live on Twitch in late April—and the confrontation was caught live on stream.

The streamer, a girl named Wynn who goes by VioWynn on Twitch, in an email to Motherboard said she was pressured to do online school rather than attend in person, and that she has refused to go to the online school and thus has been considered “truant.”

The school system wants her to stop attending classes and start an online education, because she is transgender. She refused and said she wants to go to school and learn. The school system has considered her truant for defying their orders - and sent the POLICE TO HER DOOR. She is now in the foster system.

Thoughts?

He shoulda went to school

There is no such thing as trans-girl. It is either a boy or a girl. If the boy wants to be a transvestite. Then that is the term. Transvestite, a dude that dresses like a female. If he wants to take it to the next level and become a she-male, a chick with a dick, he can get a boob job, etc.

Thoughts?
At least she didn't say gay. She should take the GED test and be done with it.

And what does that have to do with the situation?

The boy kept going into the girls bathroom. He was given the opportunity to have a private bathroom, but let's face it, he wanted to see girls with their pants down. So he was put on remote learning - just like they did all through COVID. He refused to attend classes. So the COURT ordered him to attend. He still refused, so he was arrested.

Trannies rape little girls far too often to let them into the girls bathroom.
I thought that the student was a natural born female wanting to identify as a male.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Piss off, see how that works?

Don't you have firewood to gather? Oh wait it's not in "season"

Get over yourself or you'll continue to be mocked.

The batshit crazy boy should stop pretending he's a girl and go to school....hint... that's topic ya flaming old jackass

Forum List

Back