Tennessee executes child killer Billy Ray Irick with drug that inflicts 'torturous pain'

We don't know if the S.O.B. suffered when put to death but we know his victim did.

No, your side is "I don't like the Death Penalty". The Constitution allows for it. The 5th amendment specifically references "life and limb" with regards to double jeopardy.

Your side wants to override the will of the people with pharmaceutical games, then whines when the replacement drugs may not be as quick or painless as the ones that were originally to be used.

So you ARE completely illiterate.

For the SIXTH (6th) TIME NOW this thread is not about the death penalty. READ IT.

Yes, it is about the death penalty. You have stated your obvious opposition to it. in this case the issue is with the backup drugs the State has to use because of the asshattery of the drug companies making the drugs the STATE WANTS TO USE to make the condemned's suffering as minimal as possible.

OK well as long as you're going to run away from the topic and pretend it's about something else you have nothing to contribute here. Come back when you've had reading lessons.

And once you've had them you'll be able to see I've posted absolutely zero about the merits of death penalty. Have your teacher explain what "zero" means.

I can't stand dishonest posters. Dismissed.

Tennessee executes child killer Billy Ray Irick with drug that inflicts 'torturous pain'

It degrades us as a civilization. Or a purported civilization anyway.

Kind of like why we don't engage in torture. Or burn women at the stake.

In another post you refer to "death penalty" freaks...

Here's a ready example of what a dishonest lying HACK you are.

First you pulled a quote of mine from earlier in the thread --- then linked it to a different post altogether ---- and in the process EDITED OUT the post I was responding to taking it *COMPLETELY* out of its context so you could try to make your piddling little dishonest LYING claim.

Fortunately I know what I post and recognized this DISHONEST HACKERY immediately and went to retrieve the actual post, with its actual legitimate link; ROLL IT.

So, a guy that inflicted needless pain and suffering on others,will be subject to pain and suffering? Implying there's a negative side here? Explain that to me. What is the "bad' side here?

It degrades us as a civilization. Or a purported civilization anyway.

Kind of like why we don't engage in torture. Or burn women at the stake.

*****THAT***** is what that post was about, fucking LYING HACK. As I FUCKING SAID, it was and is about what denotes "cruel and unusual punishment" and why it's Constitutionally prohibited. ****NOT**** an argument having anything to do with the death penalty, you worthless lying piece of SHIT. That's what it was about, it's on the FUCKING RECORD and there ain't a god damned thing in the world you can do about it.

Now you're being reported. Fucking HACK. :fu:

I linked the entire chain. go ahead and report me.

And again, the whole "cruel and unusual" thing is CAUSED by companies opposed to the DP holding their drugs back. they create the very situation and thus the issue.

The pain is caused during the IMPLEMENTATION of the death penalty.

So you are saying you support the Death Penalty if we make it painless?

Get a fucking grip you fucking cocksucker.

Bullshit, no one knows about pain because the perp dies when injected. Justice Sotomayor is full of shit when she says:

"Although the Midazolam may temporarily render Irick unconscious, the onset of pain and suffocation will rouse him. And it may do so just as the paralysis sets in, too late for him to alert bystanders that his execution has gone horribly (if predictably) wrong."

Notice the word "may" she doesn't know and neither does anyone else.

How did his execution "go wrong"? He's dead; that was the intended result of the execution, and it worked. What, precisely, does she think would constitute "going right"?

Good news! ... Need to see more of this ... and at faster pace(s).

6kNbggKWX1ao9EKkGougWLmLniusQck-DhF7Xdeyn0AQP-VQbwRsizPieLZcpaIDGGxbyV7Jhu95mgEIeOQ=pf-w200-h200

Tennessee has carried out its first execution in nearly a decade using a controversial cocktail of drugs including a lethal ingredient described by the Supreme ...

The Independent
yesterday

Reporter describes Bill Ray Irick's final words | Watch News Videos Online
Tennessee executed it's first inmate in a decade Thursday night. Bill Ray Irick was sentenced to death for the rape and murder of 7-year-old Paula Dyer in Knox ...

Globalnews.ca
yesterday
And, ironically, another state (Nebraska) uses a pleasure inducing drug in an execution. Does that make things better? They die in a medically enhanced orgasm. Perhaps. So, that doesn't add or take away from the moral debate over the necessity of the death penalty.

Read the Constitution

Referring to the 8th?

"The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights (ratified December 15, 1791) prohibiting the federal government from imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishment."

Yep, that would be it.

Appalling that these death-penalty freak wags above sit and revel in sadism. Even if one advocates the death penalty the idea is to rid society of the criminal, not to exact "revenge". That these freaks froth at the mouth over the sadism aspect just demonstrates the moral paucity of their position.
Right here is why we have so much violent crime. ^^^

1. I dismiss the idea that we cannot execute people painlessly. We need to knock of whatever stupid shit is making this an issue.

2. I dismiss the lefty tactic of making it harder to execute people painless as an excuse to sabotage the Death Penalty.

3. The idea that the death penalty is immoral or barbaric, has no place in Western Civilization. It is an expression of decadence as people lack the moral confidence to punish wrong doers in measure equal to their crimes.

1. I dismiss the idea that we cannot execute people painlessly. We need to knock of whatever stupid shit is making this an issue.

2. I dismiss the lefty tactic of making it harder to execute people painless as an excuse to sabotage the Death Penalty.

3. The idea that the death penalty is immoral or barbaric, has no place in Western Civilization. It is an expression of decadence as people lack the moral confidence to punish wrong doers in measure equal to their crimes.
If my wife was murdered, I cannot say for certain, but I'd be inclined to make sure they paid.

If my wife was murdered, I cannot say for certain, but I'd be inclined to make sure they paid.
Shakespeare said : "The quality of mercy is not strained." I think it is, and quite often as well.

[QUOTE="MaryL, post: 20609095, member: 34685"

And, ironically, another state (Nebraska) uses a pleasure inducing drug in an execution. Does that make things better? They die in a medically enhanced orgasm. Perhaps. So, that doesn't add or take away from the moral debate over the necessity of the death penalty.[/QUOTE]

Which drug is that? I want some.

Forum List

Back