Tender Mercies: A Roosevelt Love Story

Political Chic (Frau Braun) is still outraged that we took sides against Hitler

We all know Political Chic is still outraged that Hitler didn’t win
Cognitive dissonance. How could we find ourselves on the same side as the Communists? There could only be one reason, a traitor in our government!!! CONSPIRACY.

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?
Roosevelt was correct in his view that Germany was a greater threat than Japan. The Russians were grinding up the German Army while NZ and Aus made little impact on Germany. Once Germany was defeated NZ and Aus would be liberated from Japan with ease.

If Russia was defeated or made peace with Hitler we never have been able to liberate France and defeat Germany.

Bet you learned that in government school, huh?

They taught you that Hitler and Stalin would have joined forces, after June 22 of 1941?

Really?

Your head cold without this????

View attachment 193788
Not join forces but just cease fighting. They had a non-aggression pact in 1939, why not one in 1943?

Cognitive dissonance. How could we find ourselves on the same side as the Communists? There could only be one reason, a traitor in our government!!! CONSPIRACY.

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?
Roosevelt was correct in his view that Germany was a greater threat than Japan. The Russians were grinding up the German Army while NZ and Aus made little impact on Germany. Once Germany was defeated NZ and Aus would be liberated from Japan with ease.

If Russia was defeated or made peace with Hitler we never have been able to liberate France and defeat Germany.

Bet you learned that in government school, huh?

They taught you that Hitler and Stalin would have joined forces, after June 22 of 1941?

Really?

Your head cold without this????

View attachment 193788
Not join forces but just cease fighting. They had a non-aggression pact in 1939, why not one in 1943?

When you learn to read, look up Operation Barbarosa.

Deflect and evade when you can not defend with facts. Your documented nonsense are not documents to prove or even support your agenda and thesis. You are just using random nonsense and opinions to support your conspiracy theories. You promote fake history to promote your agenda. You are not a historian or even knowledgeable person about history. You are a hack that uses conspiracy theories to promote a partisan agenda.

Everything I post is linked, documented and supported.

I am an historian in the truest sense of the term.

How about we leave the determination up to readers.....m'kay?

And.....more to come.
That is what you always post to defect away from answering actual challenges.
Where did you earn your advanced degree in history to claim you are a historian in the "truest sense of the term"? Are you a professor of history? Have you published books about history?

Having links and alleged documentary evidence does not make your post true or accurate. The best conspiracy theorist are the best experts at distorting and misrepresenting random alleged evidence.

You still refuse to answer a question about one of you "documented evidence" sources. Why? Who is Manly and why should anyone believe the partisan misinformation put out under that name?

Lol @ the butthurt!
Don't know why you would think that. ...

Because she took you to the woodshed for the 10,000th time.

When you learn to read, look up Operation Barbarosa.
I know enough about it to ask what does it have to do with anything?

You think Stalin would care enough about the Russian people to want to avenge them and take the chance of losing power? If he thought peace was in his interest...

A little background on FDR’s BFF…..his ‘Uncle Joe.’

7. Stalin was born in Georgia, began learning to speak Russian when he was eight or nine. He took the nickname 'Koba,' a character in a popular book.

" The Patricide ... is a novel by Alexander Kazbegi, first published in 1882. The novel is a love story, but it also addresses many socio-political issues of 19th century Georgia. The novel portrays critical realism of the 19th century.... The novel takes place in 19th century Georgia, when Georgia was occupied by the Russian Empire." The Patricide - Wikipedia

Based on his background, one might imagine that Stalin had a soft spot, 'tender mercy' for his homeland, Georgia.
Wrong.

In 1921, Lenin, and Stalin, annexed Georgia. And Stalin advised it be done with maximum force.

He demanded of the local Bolsheviks:

" You must draw a white-hot iron over this Georgian land!… It seems to me you have already forgotten the principle of the dictatorship of the proletariat. You will have to break the wings of this Georgia! Let the blood of the petit bourgeois flow until they give up all their resistance! Impale them! Tear them apart!" Suggestion Box for Future Book Discussions ~

This was the man that Roosevelt had a crush on……a psychopathic homicidal maniac.

Deflect and evade when you can not defend with facts. Your documented nonsense are not documents to prove or even support your agenda and thesis. You are just using random nonsense and opinions to support your conspiracy theories. You promote fake history to promote your agenda. You are not a historian or even knowledgeable person about history. You are a hack that uses conspiracy theories to promote a partisan agenda.

And.....more to come.
Where did you earn your advanced degree in history to claim you are a historian in the "truest sense of the term"? Are you a professor of history? Have you published books about history?

Having links and alleged documentary evidence does not make your post true or accurate. The best conspiracy theorist are the best experts at distorting and misrepresenting random alleged evidence.

You still refuse to answer a question about one of you "documented evidence" sources. Why? Who is Manly and why should anyone believe the partisan misinformation put out under that name?

Lol @ the butthurt!

She has never bested me in any of her anti-FDR threads and certainly has not taken me or anyone else to the "woodshed" in this one. We get it, you hate FDR for putting Japanese Americans into internment camps and dropping bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the war. But none of the nonsense the OP promotes takes anyone to a woodshed of means diddly squat on how Americans and the world views the world leader that saved America and the world 75 or 80 years ago.

And.....more to come.

Lol @ the butthurt!

She has never bested me in any of her anti-FDR threads and certainly has not taken me or anyone else to the "woodshed" in this one. We get it, you hate FDR for putting Japanese Americans into internment camps and dropping bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the war. But none of the nonsense the OP promotes takes anyone to a woodshed of means diddly squat on how Americans and the world views the world leader that saved America and the world 75 or 80 years ago.
Revisionist history is all they have

PC only does it because she thinks she is irritating liberals

Misrepresentation is a white flag of surrender.
The flag of surrender is when someone like the OP, Political Chic refuses to answer questions but instead evades and deflects or simply ignores. A participant in a debate, even one on a message board can not claim success if they leave basid questions and challenges unanswered and ignored the way this OP has done.

And.....more to come.

Lol @ the butthurt!

This is all you ever manage: denying facts, idol worship, and repeating logical fallacies like the Rainman of losing arguments on the internet.

Lol @ the butthurt!

This is all you ever manage: denying facts, idol worship, and repeating logical fallacies like the Rainman of losing arguments on the internet.
Ya, how many new adherents to PC's nutty conspiracy theory do you think she got with this thread?

Last week we had some anti-FDR person trying to convince us that FDR should have ended the Great Depression seven years earlier than when it ended. That means they claimed he should have ended it before he was inaugurated in 1933.
This week someone is telling us he should have ended WWII two years earlier than when it ended, or two years after it started. Apparently, sacrificing tens of thousand of US Airmen bombing Germany, sinking most of their Navy and decimating their air force was not enough to get the job done. Oh, and lets not leave out defeating their Army in North Africa and invading Italy. FDR should have done more and done it quicker according to the WWII expert writing this thread fantasy.
He could have talked to one of Hitler's staff and convinced him to implement a coup or assassination.

And.....more to come.

Lol @ the butthurt!

I wreck you every single time.

Let's prove it.....

"Hence, FDR is responsible for prolonging the war? Does that make sense to anyone?"

Oh, but he was.

You need another spanking???

No prob.

There was a large and well-organized anti-Nazi, and anti-communist underground in Germany, and Stalin demanded that it never be recognized....or even its existence admitted.

"In a certain sense there was not a single year between 1933 and 1945 during which there was not some contact or attempt at contact, between the anti-Hitler opposition and either Britain or the Unites States, or both." The Greatest War Crime

Just as he extended the Depression though counter-productive policies and stupidity,Franklin Roosevelt extended WWII by years......years that cost thousands of American lives....by his affiliation with Stalin.
Stalin demanded that the Allies ignore German anti-Nazi resistance; Roosevelt bowed to the demand, as he did to Stalin's other demands.

Just one more example of Roosevelt's infatuation with the blood-drenched homicidal maniac, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin.

In October of 1944, the AP bureau chief in Berlin, Louis Lochner tried to file a story on the anti-Nazi Germans operating out of France. The US military censors blocked the story.

"The government official in charge of censorship was forthcoming enough to confide to Lochner that there was a personal directive from the president of the United States 'in his capacity as commander in chief forbidding all mention of the German resistance."
"Hitler and America,"by Klaus P. Fischer

"....a personal directive from the president...."

Why?

Fischer quotes Lochner as follows: "Stories of the existence of a resistance movement did not fit into the concept of Unconditional Surrender."

How ya' like them apples, boooooyyyyyyyeeeeeee??????

A little more on FDR's BestFriendForever?????

8. Robert C. Tucker, Sovietologist historian, known best as a biographer of Stalin, wrote: "Nowhere [during the 'Great Purge'] were victims subjected to more atrocious treatment than in Georgia."

"Stalin in Power: The Revolution from Above, 1928-1941," by Robert C. Tucker, p. 488.

a. Mamia Oreakhelashvili " After the Sovietization of Georgia, Orakhelashvili served as chairman of the Georgian Revkom and secretary of the Central Committee of the Georgian Communist Party. He later became deputy chairman of the Georgian Council of People’s Commissars ..."
Mamia Orakhelashvili - Wikipedia

During the 'great terror purges' of the late 1930s, 425 of the 644 members of the Georgian party congress were put to death.

Oreakhelashvili had his eyes put out and his eardrums perforated while his wife was forced to watch.

Stalin......Tender mercies.

b. Then there was party chief Nestor Lakoba, who had died before the purges, and buried with honor. They had his body dug up and burned, and is wife tortured to death in the presence of his 14-year-old son. The son was sent to the gulag....than brought back and shot.

c. Buda Mdivani was a veteran Georgian Bolshevik and Soviet government official energetically involved in the Russian Revolutions and the Civil War, who led Georgian Communist opposition to Joseph Stalin's centralizing policy....he was tortured for three months, and then shot....his wife, four sons, an daughter, were then shot as well.

Yet, even after the above, and the show trials.....Roosevelt said "I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

Franklin Roosevelt....a very sick man, morally and intellectually......and whose supporters are even sicker.

Last week we had some anti-FDR person trying to convince us that FDR should have ended the Great Depression seven years earlier than when it ended. That means they claimed he should have ended it before he was inaugurated in 1933.
This week someone is telling us he should have ended WWII two years earlier than when it ended, or two years after it started. Apparently, sacrificing tens of thousand of US Airmen bombing Germany, sinking most of their Navy and decimating their air force was not enough to get the job done. Oh, and lets not leave out defeating their Army in North Africa and invading Italy. FDR should have done more and done it quicker according to the WWII expert writing this thread fantasy.
He could have talked to one of Hitler's staff and convinced him to implement a coup or assassination.

Two years before the war ended (1943) Germany was still winning.
Any attempt to end the war two years early would have involved ceding Western Europe and making some kind of peace with the Soviets

Only a Nazi sympathizer like Political Chic would think that is a good deal

Lol @ the butthurt!

Ya, how many new adherents to PC's nutty conspiracy theory do you think she got with this thread?

Logical fallacy again.

This is the point in the OP simply reposts the same cut and paste posts over and over, all the while continuing to evade answering the specific questions she has been challenged with by multiple participants in the thread.

One would think explaining who a major source being used in a debate or message board discussion is would be a legitimate question. PoliticalChic insist on using this controversial source over and over, but refuses to explain who or what the source is.

It's shameful that a thread like this one is posted in a history forum as if it represented legitimate history when it probably should be in a conspiracy forum or the rubber room.

This is the point in the OP simply reposts the same cut and paste posts over and over, all the while continuing to evade answering the specific questions she has been challenged with by multiple participants in the thread.

One would think explaining who a major source being used in a debate or message board discussion is would be a legitimate question. PoliticalChic insist on using this controversial source over and over, but refuses to explain who or what the source is.

It's shameful that a thread like this one is posted in a history forum as if it represented legitimate history when it probably should be in a conspiracy forum or the rubber room.

"... a personal directive from the president of the United States 'in his capacity as commander in chief forbidding all mention of the German resistance."

Are you ready to admit that the post obliterated you????

Speak up, you dunce.

Forum List

Back