Ten Year Old Stomps On Baby’s Head

You're probably right, and what will she become in the next 8 years.
More than that baby will ever have a chance to become...
That's true, but she will by then have become a hardened criminal and will be released back into society to possibly kill again.

That's how the system works.

I don't think she's going to get any love from daddy.
whose daddy?

But there is a detour in the life of Julia.

71 minutes? TL; DW. Give me the synopsis.

Life of Julia, is born, no father around. Julia goes to kindergarten, no father around. Julia goes to public school no father around. So Julia ends up killing an infant(post birth abortion) because Obama condoned such actions, now she will be in jail.

Oh I doubt that. She's 10 years old and kids have murdered before and spent time in Juvi till they turn 18 and then they are free as a bird.

The dead sure don't get justice where Juvi's criminals are concerned.

You're probably right, and what will she become in the next 8 years.
That's true, but she will by then have become a hardened criminal and will be released back into society to possibly kill again.

whose daddy?

Julia? Negro?

whose daddy?

71 minutes? TL; DW. Give me the synopsis.

Life of Julia, is born, no father around. Julia goes to kindergarten, no father around. Julia goes to public school no father around. So Julia ends up killing an infant(post birth abortion) because Obama condoned such actions, now she will be in jail.

Oh! This is an Obama story! Now I get it!

That's the trouble with Juvenile killers. They will never be held accountable because of their age.

Oh and their records are sealed so if they are ever picked up again no one sees what they have done as a juvenile.

Pretty fucked up in my book.
I second this. The word is that two minors are responsible for the Gatlinburg fire here in east Tennessee two years ago and so far, I don't think that their names have ever once been released.

God bless you and the families that they impacted always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back