Sickening moment Brooklyn mugger batters 68-year-old victim and STOMPS on his head - breaking his nose - then robs him while he's unconscious!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.

A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.
Did you see the old woman being beaten by a frying pan and then had her walker stolen?

Being beaten by a frying pan isn't that bad. How rhe hell was she going to walk home.

True liberals. Even take the walker

Last edited:

I knew before I looked it was a BLM member.

NYC is a shithole city.

However, Fauci and Psaki will praise the perp for masking up.

Anyone who still votes democratic deserves to be a victim and you can bet at least half of all these victims are democrats always quick to make excuses for Negroid crime and violence.

I gurantee you that if any of these liberal moderators ever get robbed and beaten by one of these animals thiey would not be so quick to move or delete these threads that are reporting this outrage being perpetrated by a group the lamestream media constantly attempts to portray as victims.

Beyond all that....no white person, Jew or Asian should step outside their home unless they are armed with something.....if they are unable to get a gun or are opposed to owning a gun....they should at the very least get some pepper spray.

The flawed logic of so many victims is that they always think crime is something that happens to someone else....thus their lack of concern.

Last edited:
we have million of job openings
why would someone assault a defenseless person instead of getting a job

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone who still votes democratic deserves to be a victim and you can bet at least half of all these victims are democrats always quick to make excuses for Negroid crime and violence.

I gurantee you that if any of these liberal moderators ever get robbed and beaten by one of these animals thiey would not be so quick to move or delete these threads that are reporting this outrage being perpetrated by a group the lamestream media constantly attempts to portray as victims.

Beyond all that....no white person, Jew or Asian should step outside their home unless they are armed with something.....if they are unable to get a gun or are opposed to owning a gun....they should at the very least get some pepper spray.

The flawed logic of so many victims is that they always think crime is something that happens to someone else....thus their lack of concern.
Who makes excuses for white people who commit crimes?

Euthenasia seems like an appropriate way to deal with such vermin scum.

Negroes are nothing more than monkeys wearing Air Jordans, and they should be eradicated...

It's easy. It doesn't take a week before payday. There is no downside. The police will be blamed anyway. Blame white supremacy.
Exactly .....even if they get caught they get probation....biden does not want any of his voters sitting in jail.....thus you see time and again when these animals get caught....they have a rap sheet as long as their arm....arrest after arrest....probation after probation.

Also, what some do not recognize that the great majority of these crimes are not caught on video and thus go un-reported.

We all know that violent crime is out of control because many Dem authorities simply refuse to punish certain folks (no need to be specific).

Those authorities (whose families are well-protected, of course) claim that those certain folks are victims of, well, you know what.

Those authorities could not care less about the victims.

Yet in November, (reputedly) 80,000,000 voters ratified what the Dems had done in 2020.

So there's nothing that we can do except to hope (which springs eternal) that the elections next year will be honest and return the Republicans to control of the House & Senate.

But don't count on it. Those race hustlers have a lot of tricks up their sleeves no doubt.

I don't go to church. God is a myth...
I cannot believe in "God," either.

Life is so sad and filled with so many horrible human beings, how could there possibly be a "God"?

Yet, emotionally, I sure do believe in Him/Her. Throughout the day, I just naturally think, "Guide me, God, in this situation. Give me the strength to persevere -- until the end."

Exactly .....even if they get caught they get probation....biden does not want any of his voters sitting in jail.....thus you see time and again when these animals get caught....they have a rap sheet as long as their arm....arrest after arrest....probation after probation.

Also, what some do not recognize that the great majority of these crimes are not caught on video and thus go un-reported.
As a people blacks are not that far removed from their hunter gatherer roots. At one time when a black was hungry they killed an animal or dug up some roots. When cold they killed and skinned an animal. They lived by the immediacy of their needs. The guy in this attack may have decided to go to a movie and needed money in that moment. So he hunted prey to satisfy his needs.

If you had been paying attention to wokeists delayed gratification is one of the foundations of white supremacy. Working to meet your needs and desires is a root of white supremacy. Preying on the weak to satisfy desires is a hallmark of black psychology.

Someone advising Joe had better let him watch real news on FOX so he can see how bad of a job he is doing....let him see that man get beat in his streets.....let him see his lawless border....

Forum List

Back