Sickening moment Brooklyn mugger batters 68-year-old victim and STOMPS on his head - breaking his nose - then robs him while he's unconscious!!!!!

Why didn't you post what you butt buddy said to make reply to what was said. Typical. Sounds like you were somebody's bitch.
The only yapping little bitch I see is yourself. Learn what it is to be a man and not live your life playing tough guy on the internet and then come back and have a conversation with me.

I would have to be really starving to.kill an animal. Humans, nah.
I'm truly sorry for you then.

The alternative to controlled hunting is mass die offs due to over population as the pendulum sings back and forth between predator and prey populations. That also results in the acceleration of loss of biodiversity.

We are a part of nature and the only species capable of maintaining that balance.

Too bad all they got are a few stills.

From the original story.

View attachment 642919

View attachment 642921

View attachment 642922

Unfortunately in NYC even if he was caught he was probably released as soon as he saw a judge OR.

A prime example of what happens when you disarm the public, but Democrats will never admit to the results.

Our city hosted the 2016 Republican National convention in 2016. We were promised a blood bath. People were on the net saying they are coming across the entire country to start trouble. Burning police cars and damaged buildings. People getting pulled out of their cars and get the shit beat out of them for no reason.

Long story short, four arrests, and one of them the suspect claimed it had nothing to do with the RNC.

This kind of crap happens less in areas where not only the pubic is armed, but the laws are written for the law abiding citizen instead of the criminals. This attacker being from New York had no fear becuase he knew it was almost guaranteed the victim was unarmed. Pull that in my state or yours we're likely to be the last person they punch before talking to Satan.

A prime example of what happens when you disarm the public, but Democrats will never admit to the results.

Our city hosted the 2016 Republican National convention in 2016. We were promised a blood bath. People were on the net saying they are coming across the entire country to start trouble. Burning police cars and damaged buildings. People getting pulled out of their cars and get the shit beat out of them for no reason.

Long story short, four arrests, and one of them the suspect claimed it had nothing to do with the RNC.

This kind of crap happens less in areas where not only the pubic is armed, but the laws are written for the law abiding citizen instead of the criminals. This attacker being from New York had no fear becuase he knew it was almost guaranteed the victim was unarmed. Pull that in my state or yours we're likely to be the last person they punch before talking to Satan.
Easy access for the legally eligible and user friendly self defense laws is a big deterrent.

We've been promised a "blood bath" with every change we've made in the state since we first allowed licensed concealed carry, that it would be the wild west with daily shootouts at high noon in every city and town.

What we got instead was a significant reduction in violent crime.

I'm truly sorry for you then.

The alternative to controlled hunting is mass die offs due to over population as the pendulum sings back and forth between predator and prey populations. That also results in the acceleration of loss of biodiversity.

We are a part of nature and the only species capable of maintaining that balance.
Don't get the wrong impression. I am not against hunting. I am pro hunting and know exactly what happens when there is an imbalance in the prey, predator ratio. I just personally would have to be really under starvation before I personally went hunting. Humans on the other hand should be opened to hunt. Particularly along the border. Open the region to hunting and our criminal invader problem would have a profound drop off. I'd even go hunting.

Open the region to hunting and our criminal invader problem would have a profound drop off. I'd even go hunting.
If there were an easy way to identify the mules and coyotes I'd be right there with you.

You can't declare open season however on poor folks trying to get in to better their lives and the lives of their families because democrats opened the door and invited them in.

Secure the border and go back to "Stay in Mexico Policy" for those wishing to file asylum claims the the problem largely solves itself making it far easier for CPB to do their jobs interdicting the real bad guys.

We also need an expansion of 10x or so in the number of ICE agents.

We only have 9,000 total ICE agents and they are responsible for all interior enforcement. 9,000 agents with 20 million plus illegals is an impossible task.

If there were an easy way to identify the mules and coyotes I'd be right there with you.

You can't declare open season however on poor folks trying to get in to better their lives and the lives of their families because democrats opened the door and invited them in.

Secure the border and go back to "Stay in Mexico Policy" for those wishing to file asylum claims the the problem largely solves itself making it far easier for CPB to do their jobs interdicting the real bad guys.

We also need an expansion of 10x or so in the number of ICE agents.

We only have 9,000 total ICE agents and they are responsible for all interior enforcement. 9,000 agents with 20 million plus illegals is an impossible task.
Open season on the lot of them. Publicize it. Land mines and hand grenades. If you show up at the border you are volunteering to be sport. Children of course will be captured and returned to country of origin.

You are 100% right.

The violent crime (and the general contempt for law and order) is sickening, but there is nothing that can be done.

In fact, there is a serious movement to close as many prisons as possible.

This country has an Achilles' heel, which is not necessary to specify.

Our choice: Do the best under the circumstances or immigrate.

I really believe that some Americans will be choosing the latter by the next century.
There are a lot of angry people in this country. Segregation would be my first choice.

People should be able to CHOOSE the people they want as neighbors. Without the fucking government buying homes in suburbs and GIVING them to human garbage for free. Thus forcing working people to live next door to scum who will destroy property values, neighborhoods, and schools.

We need to make some fundamental changes in this country. It can be done.

There are a lot of angry people in this country. Segregation would be my first choice.

People should be able to CHOOSE the people they want as neighbors. Without the fucking government buying homes in suburbs and GIVING them to human garbage for free. Thus forcing working people to live next door to scum who will destroy property values, neighborhoods, and schools.

We need to make some fundamental changes in this country. It can be done.
Given an opportunity people tend to self segregate anyway for the most part.

People generally want to live around people who live and look like them who have the most in common with them.

Not everyone shares the same culture and values.

History shows us that old racist cowards like you are the pussies, ten of you would attack one black man because you knew the Law wasn't going to do nothing to your punk ass. I grew up knocking out racist punks like you in school, you are tough on the internet but I can guarantee your bitch ass wouldn't call a black man Sambo to his face.

Um, I have, negro.

So fuck you...

Forum List

Back