Ten Year Old Stomps On Baby’s Head

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
to silence him. She’s now charged with murder

Father says girl, 10, accused of killing his infant son is a ‘criminal’ who deserves to be in handcuffs
As opposed to seeing it as a 10-year-old girl, I saw it as the person who killed my son,” Nate Liedl told KTRK. “And she, in my opinion, deserved to be in shackles or handcuffs. She's a criminal.”

WISCONSIN GIRL, 10, STOMPED ON 6-MONTH-OLD'S HEAD AT DAY CARE RUN BY FOSTER PARENTS, OFFICIALS SAY

Handcuffed and wearing a leather restraint around her waist, the girl sobbed during her appearance in Chippewa County Circuit Court. State law requires the case, at least initially, to be held in adult court, prosecutors said.

Wow! This is one of the youngest huh?

Is she a special needs child who didn't know right from wrong, or just an out of control child who couldn't control her temper? Either way, this is a tragedy and it will be interesting to see what the outcome will be.

Clear case for the Death Penalty. However our broken system will shelter this killer...

Poor little baby will never draw another breath, live to go to school, be married have a child of his own. Hope they find a way to keep this monster behind bars the rest of her life.

Poor little baby will never draw another breath, live to go to school, be married have a child of his own. Hope they find a way to keep this monster behind bars the rest of her life.

Oh I doubt that. She's 10 years old and kids have murdered before and spent time in Juvi till they turn 18 and then they are free as a bird.

The dead sure don't get justice where Juvi's criminals are concerned.

I’d have no problem killing this bitch if it were my child she killed. Wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep either...

Oh I doubt that. She's 10 years old and kids have murdered before and spent time in Juvi till they turn 18 and then they are free as a bird.

You're probably right, and what will she become in the next 8 years.

More than that baby will ever have a chance to become...

That's true, but she will by then have become a hardened criminal and will be released back into society to possibly kill again.

That's the trouble with Juvenile killers. They will never be held accountable because of their age.

Oh and their records are sealed so if they are ever picked up again no one sees what they have done as a juvenile.

Pretty fucked up in my book.

Is she a special needs child who didn't know right from wrong, or just an out of control child who couldn't control her temper? Either way, this is a tragedy and it will be interesting to see what the outcome will be.
I wonder where she got an idea to act like a fucking savage...

That's true, but she will by then have become a hardened criminal and will be released back into society to possibly kill again.

That's how the system works.

I don't think she's going to get any love from daddy.

whose daddy?

But there is a detour in the life of Julia.

whose daddy?

But there is a detour in the life of Julia.

71 minutes? TL; DW. Give me the synopsis.

The girl has prove she's a sociopath and should be locked up to protect the public.

Forum List

Back