Ten American sailors are in Iranian custody

The sailors were doing drills in international waters when one of the boats had a mechanical problem and ended up drifting into Iranian waters, near one of the islands that they claim as part of their country.

After calls were made between the two countries, Iran accepted the fact that it wasn't intentional, and has agreed to release the sailors and boats.

The reason they are waiting until tomorrow to release them is because they are going to be towed back out to international waters so that their ship can pick them up.

Not good to be out on the water at night if one of your boats isn't working.

How much sea time do you have? A week? In a fucking Admin office? Under the Chief's desk?
Leave the war fighting to the surface warriors, dingbat. Your armchair analysis is sissy-like.

Actually, that is what the Pentagon and the news reported today. How much sea time? About 11 years, one tour was considered arduous sea duty because out of the 2 years I was onboard, we spent a grand total of 3 months inport.

Oh yeah..............to get that billet on the MSC vessel, I had to get special permission from BUPERS to be able to administer the Navy Wide Advancement Exam (a billet usually held by an E-7), and when I got to my last tour as LPO of MEPS Amarillo (another billet usually held by an E-7), I replaced a Chief there as well.

But, be pissy and disparage your fellow Sailors, because it's good to know what kind of person you are.

Every time I call you on your fake service, you brag about your kush jobs at MEPS, BUPERS and aboard MSC ships, skidmark. All commanded by bull dykes usually. When you've served aboard a few tin cans, in the gator Navy, aboard a BB and on a couple of CVNs - come back and tell me your sea stories, asswipe. The most arduous sea duty you ever experienced was running out of vaseline in the aft CPO head.

Actually, the CO for San Antonio District (my boss) was a male pilot. As far as my other ships? I was on the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69) during Desert Storm, because I was stationed with VFA-131, and we also stood up the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73). My very first tour was a Combat Stores Ship USS CONCORD (AFS-5), and was fortunate that my last tour was USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5). Kinda cool to go back to your first ship as a Department Head. And, as far as the CPO head? Never mess cooked for the goat locker, so I never had to worry about people like you offering me pogie bait.

The sailors were doing drills in international waters when one of the boats had a mechanical problem and ended up drifting into Iranian waters, near one of the islands that they claim as part of their country.

After calls were made between the two countries, Iran accepted the fact that it wasn't intentional, and has agreed to release the sailors and boats.

The reason they are waiting until tomorrow to release them is because they are going to be towed back out to international waters so that their ship can pick them up.

How much sea time do you have? A week? In a fucking Admin office? Under the Chief's desk?
Leave the war fighting to the surface warriors, dingbat. Your armchair analysis is sissy-like.

Actually, that is what the Pentagon and the news reported today. How much sea time? About 11 years, one tour was considered arduous sea duty because out of the 2 years I was onboard, we spent a grand total of 3 months inport.

Oh yeah..............to get that billet on the MSC vessel, I had to get special permission from BUPERS to be able to administer the Navy Wide Advancement Exam (a billet usually held by an E-7), and when I got to my last tour as LPO of MEPS Amarillo (another billet usually held by an E-7), I replaced a Chief there as well.

But, be pissy and disparage your fellow Sailors, because it's good to know what kind of person you are.

Every time I call you on your fake service, you brag about your kush jobs at MEPS, BUPERS and aboard MSC ships, skidmark. All commanded by bull dykes usually. When you've served aboard a few tin cans, in the gator Navy, aboard a BB and on a couple of CVNs - come back and tell me your sea stories, asswipe. The most arduous sea duty you ever experienced was running out of vaseline in the aft CPO head.

Actually, the CO for San Antonio District (my boss) was a male pilot. As far as my other ships? I was on the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69) during Desert Storm, because I was stationed with VFA-131, and we also stood up the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73). My very first tour was a Combat Stores Ship USS CONCORD (AFS-5), and was fortunate that my last tour was USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5). Kinda cool to go back to your first ship as a Department Head. And, as far as the CPO head? Never mess cooked for the goat locker, so I never had to worry about people like you offering me pogie bait.

You were in a squadron a supply ship and a USNS? You can say that with a straight face? Dear Lord - what an underachiever. No wonder you couldn't make Chief. You should have stepped up to something a bit more challenging, asswipe. Was your Career Counselor an alcoholic in helping you with your career? Someone fucked up. Probably you, but, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Feel better?

You were in a squadron a supply ship and a USNS? You can say that with a straight face? Dear Lord - what an underachiever. No wonder you couldn't make Chief. You should have stepped up to something a bit more challenging, asswipe. Was your Career Counselor an alcoholic in helping you with your career? Someone fucked up. Probably you, but, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Feel better?

Getting to go to a MEPS and onboard an MSC vessel are BOTH billets that require you to be screened, and only the top people get selected to go there. I know, I went through the screenings TWICE. Jealous that you were unable to qualify for anything cool like that? I understand. But, not everyone is good enough to serve in a billet that is one paygrade above the one they hold.

Getting to go to a MEPS and onboard an MSC vessel are BOTH billets that require you to be screened....

You were screened for AIDS before it was mandatory? Boy, you must have been special. Congrats.

Actually, it requires an overseas screening, an interview by your CO with a positive recommendation for you to take the billet, and, if you're going to anything in recruiting, they also run a credit check to make sure you won't have any problems while there. But, like I said, if you wanna knock my service, be my guest. Unlike you, I don't talk bad about fellow military and disparage their service.

I used to put boot recruits like you on the mail buoy watch :lol:

Getting to go to a MEPS and onboard an MSC vessel are BOTH billets that require you to be screened....

You were screened for AIDS before it was mandatory? Boy, you must have been special. Congrats.

Actually, it requires an overseas screening, an interview by your CO with a positive recommendation for you to take the billet, and, if you're going to anything in recruiting, they also run a credit check to make sure you won't have any problems while there. But, like I said, if you wanna knock my service, be my guest. Unlike you, I don't talk bad about fellow military and disparage their service.

The same service that today admits queers and pre op transsexuals screened you?
Well, that's a relief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama's response? Load up the fat wife and kids... Honey - we're going to Hawaii.... again, on the taxpayer's dime.
Dear Lord - the guy could give a shit less what happens to these Sailors. George Bush would have the Ayatollah's balls on a stick by now.

TRUMP 2016!
Enough of this panzy-assed Obama regime.

The fucking world is laughing at us.

They will be release tomorrow . That's better than excellent.......... don't you think? Considering its Iran.

Are you suggesting that we go in there and rescue our sailors tonight?

Obama's response? Load up the fat wife and kids... Honey - we're going to Hawaii.... again, on the taxpayer's dime.
Dear Lord - the guy could give a shit less what happens to these Sailors. George Bush would have the Ayatollah's balls on a stick by now.

TRUMP 2016!
Enough of this panzy-assed Obama regime.

The fucking world is laughing at us.
Shit... Idiot Bush would probably invade Sweden.

Interesting

after two small U.S. naval craft apparently briefly entered Iranian territorial waters, a U.S. senior defense official said Tuesday.

A U.S. official said the sailors may be spending the night in Iran, and it's not expected that they would depart until after daylight.

10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com

Kinda leaves me wondering who's side our navy is really on !

Let's see - the last time the Iranian's fucked with/captured U.S. personnel was when the Commander-In-Chief was some dumb-fuck from Georgia - what was his name ? Oh yes - Dumb-fuck Jimmy Carter! That's it! Once again, under the current "Baboon" in the White House - a Democrap named Barry Soterero Hussein Obama - a fucking global embrarassment - the Iranians are once again fucking with the U.S. because they know this dipshit in the White House won't do squat - except dither, act stupid and play fucking golf.

Just as was reported yesterday, this morning they were towed out to a meeting place in international waters and released back to the US Navy.

They are currently undergoing debriefing in Bahrain.

Forum List

Back