Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News
Kudos to this young man!:clap2:

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.

Then there's heroes that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson love to hear about. There's one Kemonta Bonds of Mableton, Georgia anyone guess what he's done to gather fame? I'm glad and happy for the boy that found the abducted child. I wish more teenagers would be just as responsible.

Great story...but...

He followed the suspicious person...

...obviously, as we all have heard...over and over, following suspicious people is evil...

Just sayin'

Great story...but...

He followed the suspicious person...

...obviously, as we all have heard...over and over, following suspicious people is evil...

Just sayin'

What would you do if a suspicious person followed you on a dark rainy night.?

Would you care if somebody did?

Sounds like he has parents who don't leave him alone to carouse around in the dark.

too bad whites will profile him later in life. Thank god it was not raining and was wearing a hoodie otherwise he is a criminal.

Many black households do not have a positive male role model for the children. I noticed when I worked in the prisons that most of them had been raised by their grandmothers. Yea, right, the state gives the children to the grandparents who fucked up the parents when they raised them. But beyond that, even if the parents are OK, if they can't do anything with those children, those grandparents sure as hell can't.

Unless the 'black community' gets its basic unit of society, the family, intact and takes control of the media their children are exposed to, nothing will change.

Forum List

Back