Obama Big Loser in Zimmerman Trial

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Roger L Simon
July 13, 2013

Forget the over-zealous prosecutors and the repellent state attorney Angela Corey (who should be immediately disbarred or, my wife said sarcastically, elevated to director of Homeland Security) and even the unfortunate Trayvon Martin family (although it is certainly hard to forget them — they have our profound sympathies), the true loser at the Zimmerman trial was Barack Obama.

By injecting himself in a minor Florida criminal case by implying Martin could be his son, the president of the United States — a onetime law lecturer, of all things — disgraced himself and his office, made a mockery of our legal system and exacerbated racial tensions in our country, making them worse than they have been in years. This is the work of a reactionary, someone who consciously/unconsciously wants to push our nation back to the 1950s.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Roger L. Simon » Obama Big Loser in Zimmerman Trial

Mr. Simon expressed my opinion precisely. Mr. Zimmerman was tried and acquitted by a jury of his peers and was found Not Guilty. If the Obama/Holder DOJ proceeds with a kangaroo court to further persecute Mr. Zimmerman, why shouldn't they also go after those Black on White racially motivated criminal murderes that seem to go by the wayside.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Obama's the President. He didn't lose shit.

A family lost their justice... and a 17 year old lost his life.

Zimmerman 2016 right?

Obama lost what little decency he had. He should spend his time listening to your calls and checking your credit card transactions while he loses track of 2 bombers Putin told him to look out for

I disagree.

Zimmerman 2016 right?

My condolences to the Martin family. However, it's plain to see that a Jazz ass punk, thought the "Creepy Ass Cracker" would be easy pickings. Whether he would have made his bones that night is now conjecture. It's apparent that the sucker punch strike to GZ's nose was thrown first by TM. The stunning effect drove him to the ground. At that point GZ had the right to use whatever force necessary to stop the attack. The MMA style beating was just more to the reasoning GZ feared for his life. Apparently you've never been involved in an attacked or in a fight so you wouldn't understand what was happening at the time.
Now to Mr. Obama. Didn't he make remarks back in Feb 2012 regarding this incident, just like the remarks made by each of the supposed racial attacks. Like the Black professor who went off at cops. He was wrong, yet Obama made it a national thing. So too this incident. Had TM killed GZ a so-called "White Hispanic", would we be having this discussion? I think not. TM machismo and hatred for those "Crackers' cost him his life. Maybe other teens should take heed.
BTW TM was no angel as he is being made out to be

I disagree.

Zimmerman 2016 right?

My condolences to the Martin family. However, it's plain to see that a Jazz ass punk, thought the "Creepy Ass Cracker" would be easy pickings. Whether he would have made his bones that night is now conjecture. It's apparent that the sucker punch strike to GZ's nose was thrown first by TM. The stunning effect drove him to the ground. At that point GZ had the right to use whatever force necessary to stop the attack. The MMA style beating was just more to the reasoning GZ feared for his life. Apparently you've never been involved in an attacked or in a fight so you wouldn't understand what was happening at the time.
Now to Mr. Obama. Didn't he make remarks back in Feb 2012 regarding this incident, just like the remarks made by each of the supposed racial attacks. Like the Black professor who went off at cops. He was wrong, yet Obama made it a national thing. So too this incident. Had TM killed GZ a so-called "White Hispanic", would we be having this discussion? I think not. TM machismo and hatred for those "Crackers' cost him his life. Maybe other teens should take heed.
BTW TM was no angel as he is being made out to be

Here's the funny thing about that.

When they did the interview at the site..and Zimmerman described the punch..it changed.

In the tape version..the first punch DIDN'T knock him down. Why? Because he had to explain how he got from the T to the middle of the path.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama doesn't need any additional help to be big loser.... he manages it all very well by himself thank you very much.

By Roger L Simon
July 13, 2013

Forget the over-zealous prosecutors and the repellent state attorney Angela Corey (who should be immediately disbarred or, my wife said sarcastically, elevated to director of Homeland Security) and even the unfortunate Trayvon Martin family (although it is certainly hard to forget them — they have our profound sympathies), the true loser at the Zimmerman trial was Barack Obama.

By injecting himself in a minor Florida criminal case by implying Martin could be his son, the president of the United States — a onetime law lecturer, of all things — disgraced himself and his office, made a mockery of our legal system and exacerbated racial tensions in our country, making them worse than they have been in years. This is the work of a reactionary, someone who consciously/unconsciously wants to push our nation back to the 1950s.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Roger L. Simon » Obama Big Loser in Zimmerman Trial

Mr. Simon expressed my opinion precisely. Mr. Zimmerman was tried and acquitted by a jury of his peers and was found Not Guilty. If the Obama/Holder DOJ proceeds with a kangaroo court to further persecute Mr. Zimmerman, why shouldn't they also go after those Black on White racially motivated criminal murderes that seem to go by the wayside.

This is too strong. Obama just made a fool of himself which in many ways is more destructive than all the gibberish in the article cited by the OP.

Perhaps not. He had alot of law enforcement down there to handle the situation. One blog said the black panthers didn't riot for that reason. So that is a good thing. There were no riots and no one was hurt. Zimmerman verdict is not guilty which everyone should accept and just call it a day.

The news media needs to stop reporting on it now and just let things return to normal. Whatever normal is these days.....

-Jeri

I agree....Obama loses nothing because we all know he's a moron who can't even speak to a kindergarten class without his teleprompters. He doesn't write anything...they stick the words in front of him and he says them, looking right, then looking left, then smiling, then looking concerned, then smiling again, and waving goodbye. He got reelected and the only body who can rid us of him is the Senate which wouldn't convict him even if it's GOP majority.....Reps like McCain would vote no.

I don't Zimmerman will be walking anywhere, where there is light without fearing for his life. I know he better not come up here to ohio.

In a week, there will be another media outrage and no one will care. Should we free Aaron Hernandez or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

Forum List

Back