*Telling The Truth On USMB Since; 2007*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't pull my punches, just tell the truth.
2. Been on this site a long time.
3. I rolled in in 2007.
4. And was not here before under another name.
5. If you trace back my posting style, little has changed.
6. Starting and finishing the same.
7. Numbered lists.
8. And i really don't care if it annoys you.
9. We all do stuff the way we want to.
10. Mines like mine.
11. The way i post is kind of like the Bible.
12. You get the old testament, (sorry bout that) the numbered pages in the middle, then you get regarded (Regards), where you should not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. I rolled in in 2007.
7. Numbered lists.
10. Mines like mine.
12. You get the old testament, (sorry bout that) the numbered pages in the middle, then you get regarded (Regards), where you should not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's difficult to have absolute truths as it pertains to religion. We have scripture and Faith, be one a Believer or not, they all rely on the same material for their arguments. I believe in God. I didn't always, but some time ago I was lead to God and have slowly increased my Faith over the years, imperfectly. I don't thump the bible, but I know what I persoinally believe. I understand the non-believers position, but they must know Faith should be embraced, it makes people better versions of themselves and benefits society. We shouldn't be oppressing people's beliefs or ridiculing them.

Sorry bout that,

3. I rolled in in 2007.
7. Numbered lists.
10. Mines like mine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF do you mean!!??

We are still trying to figure out just what in the hell you are trying to say....

It's difficult to have absolute truths as it pertains to religion. We have scripture and Faith, be one a Believer or not, they all rely on the same material for their arguments. I believe in God. I didn't always, but some time ago I was lead to God and have slowly increased my Faith over the years, imperfectly. I don't thump the bible, but I know what I persoinally believe. I understand the non-believers position, but they must know Faith should be embraced, it makes people better versions of themselves and benefits society. We shouldn't be oppressing people's beliefs or ridiculing them.
unless said beliefs are detrimental to society.. Detrimental is a subjective term but I speak of things that seriously, tangibly damage society.. gay parades come to mind.. We should not allow perversity to be displayed in public for young people--so they get the idea that it is something other than perversion. We do not need to encourage homosexuality. Most parents do not want their children going that route. I don't have children but I do not want any children going that route. Jesus said for us to become like them (children) not theother way around.. Growing up does not have to mean growing downward, morally... (being perverse, whether gay or otherwise)

so everyone should be a cookie cutter version of everyone else?

it is our differences that make life interesting and cause us to grow... unless... we refuse to do that..?

As someone who only had a high school education, the style of writing used makes even me cringe. Like what the fuck is "Sorry 'Bout That" supposed to mean in EVERY topic?

Sorry bout that,

1. Time for the end of sin, do cometh quickly.
2. But 1st.......
3. All hell breaks loose.
4. Which will begin......
5. Rather quickly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back