tell us how you have been '''racially'' discriminated

First off, I have been racially discriminated against as the inheritance of the impact of racial discrimination against my parents, who were in peonage to share cropping in the Mississippi Delta. The racial discrimination that they experienced impacted their beliefs, culture, economics, and psychology and hence what they were able to offer their offspring was a byproduct of the discrimination experienced by them.

Directly, I have had white teachers who tell a class, in a high school that I was bused to, that they should send black people back to Africa. It was discriminatory because the white kids were not told that they should be sent back to Europe.

When I was bused to this white school, I was discriminated against daily, reading N, N, N written all over the bathroom walls. The white kids did not have to go to a black neighborhood and school, but we had to go to a white neighborhood and school.

I was once detained/arrested by a local college campus police officer told me that he personally witnessed me rob someone of their coat. He said he saw me do it. When he got my name and saw that my brother was a star on the college basketball team, he let me go.

I was arrested and detained for a purse snatching and robbery at a local mall until cleared by the suspect.

I was arrested and detained by hospital security, while visiting my brother who was in critical condition intensive care. I was held due to suspicious activity.

Literally stopped countless times by police for things such as having a small item on my back dashboard, having something hanging from my rear view mirror, having my license plates in the back window of the car because people had clipped my plates when they were on the outside, etc.

Waitress where I worked as a bus boy I high school accused me of stealing her tips, but did not accuse the white bus boys of stealing. I Got called into the manager’s office about it.

Honestly…..I could go on but I will say the incidents have decreased significantly the older I have become. I am now in my early 50’s.

The thing is you do not know you are discriminated against until you see what happens to white people under the same circumstances. That is something that you can rarely know…..you just know you were being treated wrong by a white person.

First off, I have been racially discriminated against as the inheritance of the impact of racial discrimination against my parents, who were in peonage to share cropping in the Mississippi Delta. The racial discrimination that they experienced impacted their beliefs, culture, economics, and psychology and hence what they were able to offer their offspring was a byproduct of the discrimination experienced by my parents.

Directly, I have had white teachers who tell a class, in a high school that I was bused to, that they should send black people back to Africa. It was discriminatory because the white kids were not told that they should be sent back to Europe.

When I was bused to this white school, I was discriminated against daily, reading N, N, N written all over the bathroom walls. The white kids did not have to go to a black neighborhood and school, but we had to go to a white neighborhood and school.

I was once detained/arrested by a local college campus police officer told me that he personally witnessed me rob someone of their coat. He said he saw me do it. When he got my name and saw that my brother was a star on the college basketball team, he let me go.

I was arrested and detained for a purse snatching and robbery at a local mall until cleared by the suspect.

I was arrested and detained by hospital security, while visiting my brother who was in critical condition intensive care. I was held due to suspicious activity.

Literally stopped countless times by police for things such as having a small item on my back dashboard, having something hanging from my rear view mirror, having my license plates in the back window of the car because people had clipped my plates when they were on the outside, etc.

Waitress where I worked as a bus boy I high school accused me of stealing her tips, but did not accuse the white bus boys of stealing. I Got called into the manager’s office about it.

Honestly…..I could go on but I will say the incidents have decreased significantly the older I have become. I am now in my early 50’s.

The thing is you do not know you are discriminated against until you see what happens to white people under the same circumstances. That is something that you can rarely know…..you just know you were being treated wrong by a white person.

I grew up in a nearly all black environment and at an early age had little contact with white people unless they were teachers, doctors or I would see them when we traveled outside the hood. When I became a teenager and moved to a different city and was bused to a white school......SHIT HIT THE FAN. I was looking for the Partridge Family type white kids and ran into young Archie Bunkers instead.

Last edited:
DbUlMNEVQAAHjGw.jpg

..a few months ago, I needed a new car battery...since they did not have one in stock for my car last time, I wanted to make sure they did this time....I called to make sure...he said they were not in stock but it would take only about 30 minutes to get one....this was around 3pm..I told them to get it and I will be in to get it put in the next morning...
...I get there, and sit around...the clerk says they haven't got it !!!...I had to wait for another clerk to get there just to order it!!!!!!!!! ??...so they didn't even order it the day before....so I had to wait for it to be delivered, and then put in..and the clerk ordering the battery was BLACK

First off, I have been racially discriminated against as the inheritance of the impact of racial discrimination against my parents, who were in peonage to share cropping in the Mississippi Delta. The racial discrimination that they experienced impacted their beliefs, culture, economics, and psychology and hence what they were able to offer their offspring was a byproduct of the discrimination experienced by them.

First off, I have been racially discriminated against as the inheritance of the impact of racial discrimination against my parents, who were in peonage to share cropping in the Mississippi Delta. The racial discrimination that they experienced impacted their beliefs, culture, economics, and psychology and hence what they were able to offer their offspring was a byproduct of the discrimination experienced by my parents.

I grew up in a nearly all black environment and at an early age had little contact with white people unless they were teachers, doctors or I would see them when we traveled outside the hood. When I became a teenager and moved to a different city and was bused to a white school......SHIT HIT THE FAN. I was looking for the Partridge Family type white kids and ran into young Archie Bunkers instead.
those damn whites are evil

tell USMB members how you have been screwed over at shops/restaurants/etc = ''racially discriminated...true stories only
..one time, I made an appointment, the night before, for 9 am to have my car fixed ...I dropped it off around 845 and then got some breakfast....around 1030 when I got back to the shop I asked if my car was ready.....!!!!!! the clerk looked at me like I was crazy...he said ''when did you drop it off/did you have an appointment/etc??!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe too many whites will have any stories because whites never get screwed over at shops/restaurants/etc.....
As it turns out I am being discriminated against right now at my job. A coworker (A white Republican racist) is trying to get me to quit. Today is the day I show them who they are fucking with. Why? Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

tell USMB members how you have been screwed over at shops/restaurants/etc = ''racially discriminated...true stories only
..one time, I made an appointment, the night before, for 9 am to have my car fixed ...I dropped it off around 845 and then got some breakfast....around 1030 when I got back to the shop I asked if my car was ready.....!!!!!! the clerk looked at me like I was crazy...he said ''when did you drop it off/did you have an appointment/etc??!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe too many whites will have any stories because whites never get screwed over at shops/restaurants/etc.....
A black person cut in front of me in line one time. It was horrendous

As it turns out I am being discriminated against right now at my job. A coworker (A white Republican racist) is trying to get me to quit. Today is the day I show them who they are fucking with. Why? Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

you are so tough/manly/a ''LION''--also a bullshitter
you don't have to put ''racist'' after Republican because they are all racists, yes?

you don't have to put ''racist'' after Republican because they are all racists, yes?
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Not all Republicans are racists, but this person certainly is.

once again--YOU made the claim so you have to prove it
...how many times do I have to say it?? just like in a court of law, when the prosecutor makes a claim against a defendant, it's up to the claimer to prove the claim
I can claim all kind of stupid crap....that doesn't mean it's true

...how many times do I have to say it?? just like in a court of law, when the prosecutor makes a claim against a defendant, it's up to the claimer to prove the claim
I don't have to do jack. This is your thread begging us to show discrimination. I did that. Take me at my word unless you would like to come here and I'll introduce you.

I don't have to do jack. This is your thread begging us to show discrimination. I did that. Take me at my word unless you would like to come here and I'll introduce you.

...sure --you don't have to do anything--but your posts and claims are worthless crap unless you can prove them

...sure --you don't have to do anything--but your posts and claims are worthless crap unless you can prove them
Then don't respond.
Keep trying to convince yourself that only POC are racist. It's working so well for you.
Idiot.

Last edited:

Then don't respond.
Keep trying to convince yourself that only POC are racist. It's working so well for you.
Idiot.
isn't responding is what forums are all about
???!!!1

Then don't respond.
Idiot.
isn't responding is what forums are all about
???!!!1

Not if all your going to do is claim other people's posts are bullshit.
All you are doing is derailing the thread and going off topic.
For the sake of argument let's say my post was 100% true.
What is your response?

I was racially discriminated against because my whole life, I've been fed a bullshit line by the media, arts, and entertainment industry and the educational system, that being white is inferior to being a minority.

This has caused me years of going out of my way to make other people think that I'm "cool" and "non-racist", which frankly, caused me to do a whole lot of stupid things throughout my lifetime: Like slumming in black neighborhoods where I had no business being, doing drugs, becoming a musician and wasting the better part of my life trying to imitate black musicians, hanging out with people whom which I had nothing in common with, and in general, acting like some chimp thug during the younger times of my life.

But I'm over that now. I seriously don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
Actually, the behavior you've described is not at all that uncommon. What you might not realize is you, along with the rest of White America, have ever since the mid-1960s been increasingly exposed to an intense but surreptitiously implemented social conditioning effort intended to promote racial integration. Evidence of this effort is manifest in the continuum of movies and television dramas which exaggeratedly portray Blacks as innocent victims of universally cruel Whites, and in increasingly common mixed-marriage situations in tv commercials in which Whites are seen as subordinate to Blacks.

The underlying effect of this media-borne brainwash has been subliminal feelings of guilt on the part of younger Whites many of whom behave in the way you've described, some so much worse they've been referred to as wiggers.

I'm being discriminated right now. Being a senior, paid taxes all my life, on SS, on a waiting list for housing but keep getting bumped back because some illegal bitch with no husband has 5 kids from different fathers gets priority.

my WHITE brother-in-law was going on a fishing trip...so they met in the early morning at their work's parking lot....the police started harassing them and disbelieved them

Parking while WHITE

Forum List

Back