Tell Me This Is Coincidental

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
C'mon, make me laugh.

The two most recent of the four guys responsible for the current troubles - Globalists all - popping off the same day, with the added attraction of the annoying feces that is Eric Holder proclaiming he's "the resistance" and mulling a presidential run. :lmao:

2 former presidents — from both parties — blast the state of American politics in unprecedented day

Eric Holder joins the anti-Trump resistance — and mulls a presidential campaign of his own

Trump needs to be sure and send them a fruit basket. I am thinking they won't accomplish what they think they will.

C'mon, make me laugh.

The two most recent of the four guys responsible for the current troubles - Globalists all - popping off the same day, with the added attraction of the annoying feces that is Eric Holder proclaiming he's "the resistance" and mulling a presidential run. :lmao:

2 former presidents — from both parties — blast the state of American politics in unprecedented day

Eric Holder joins the anti-Trump resistance — and mulls a presidential campaign of his own
Perhaps it is planned to add fuel to this so called Nov. 4 attacks?

images

C'mon, make me laugh.

so - like a bulk of the media, you're only taking 1/2 of what bush said and pretending it's all of it.

pretty sure if you look at everything he said he blasted both sides for acting like children.

Holder is a dirty racist and a Left Wing Lunatic.
Holder had better lawyer-up for his role in the Russian Uranium scandal.

Holder running for POTUS?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
C'mon, make me laugh.

so - like a bulk of the media, you're only taking 1/2 of what bush said and pretending it's all of it.

pretty sure if you look at everything he said he blasted both sides for acting like children.

Perhaps he did, but I don't sanction the behavior of the neverTrumpers anymore than I do the Democrats. In many ways they occupy the same space.

Forum List

Back