Tell me that it isn't so!

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
The DEMOCRATS, and the PROGRESSIVES, are IGNORING CRIME CONTROL with the excuse of concentrating on GUN CONTROL are they going to have another Investigation. or a BULLSHIT "STUDY"
on GUN CONTROL?
Tell me that it isn't so.

The DEMOCRATS, and the PROGRESSIVES, are IGNORING CRIME CONTROL with the excuse of concentrating on GUN CONTROL are they going to have another Investigation. or a BULLSHIT "STUDY"
on GUN CONTROL?
Did you have a link you are referring too or are just throwing a tantrum?

He's radical 'cause 'is ncek is red and he uses up a tin of
shopping

every week

on GUN CONTROL?

I think both sides are failing to deal with the issues.

Why does the US have worse crime rates, worse ghettos than most other first world countries?

A lot of the time the police are gungho, they don't think, don't use modern practices, they just bang doors down and shout loudly pointing their guns at people.

You want crime to go down, it starts with the politicians.

In London crime went down in the lead up to the 2012 Olympics. Why? Because kids had things to do, they didn't need to be in gangs. The Tories got in govt in 2010 and since then things have been getting worse and worse because they don't want to spend money on things that work. They just want to put the money in their pocket.

INTELLIGENCE will get crime down. Stupidity won't. The US has the latter in government for the most part.

Forum List

Back