Tell me again how this never happens

Where is the groping?

groping Also found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Wikipedia 0.01 sec.
grope (grp)
v. groped, grop·ing, gropes
v.intr.
1. To reach about uncertainly; feel one's way: groped for the telephone.
2. To search blindly or uncertainly: grope for an answer.
v.tr.
1. To make (one's way) by reaching about uncertainly.
2. Slang To handle or fondle for sexual pleasure.
I think in this case we would all agree that the last definition is the intent of the OP's use of the word.

So, what makes you think that TSA agent was sexually aroused?

Excuse me?

I did not use the word grope. All I did was post a YouTube video. If you have a problem with the words used in the title of the video please go to YouTube and complain about it there.

Thanks for the dictionary entry, genius.

The agent was searching with a purpose and aware of where her hands were at all times. And if you saw anything sexual in nature in that video then you got even bigger issues than I thought.

You're a fucking moron. She was searching blindly!!!! Damn you people are stupid!!!

How was she searching blindly?

She knew exactly where her hands were and what she was searching for.

Actually, she had no idea what she was searching for. The purpose of a search like that is to find whatever is there, not something specific. If she was searching for a bomb she was wasting her time, there is no way to hide one under what that child was wearing. Gun, ditto. Knife, possibly, but I wouldn't expect to find one. Paperclip, definitely possible.

If that girl went through a scanner an it alerted the purpose of the search was not even to find something, it was simply to go through the motions in order to make idiots think the TSA is protecting them.

:lol:

Do yourself a favor and don't try to apply logic to anything, I would hate for you to stroke out.

She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon........

TSA: Prohibited Items

And what was she looking for? what specific thing on the banned list was she sure she was going to find on the body of that child?

She was looking for anything specifically on the list. Pretty cut and dry, dude.

Was she? If so, what?

In order for your argument to fly she would have had to been looking specifically for one item, not one of many items on a list. One is searching with a purpose, the other is groping about hoping to find something.

Interesting to see that Windbag, Lonestar and Robert support making it easier for terrorists to get aboard commercial airliners.

You know what really interests me?

The fact that you went from th TSA does not put their hands inside anyone's clothing to watching them do it to a 6 year old girl and not having a problem with it in less than a year. Can you explain that to me, or does your brain short circuit when confronted with your own lack of concern for rights.

Jesus, I'm supposed to fly to Houston this weekend to visit friends, is this the sort of reception I am supposed to expect at the airport? who are these jackboot thugs?

Yea just take your shoes off and keep your mouth shut. We're all Terrorists now i guess. I just can't understand how our Government can be so stupid. And people still just line up like clueless cattle for their abuse. It's so sad. Hey good luck though. Have a nice flight.

Sheesh I'll try, have any of these jackboot thugs netted even 1 terrorist yet?:doubt:

They caught the shoe bomber and the underwear bomber. Just ignore the fact that they did it after they set off their bombs.

I almost forgot. They caught the Times Square bomber after he got on a plane.

Interesting to see that Windbag, Lonestar and Robert support making it easier for terrorists to get aboard commercial airliners.

The fact that you went from th TSA does not put their hands inside anyone's clothing to watching them do it to a 6 year old girl and not having a problem with it in less than a year. Can you explain that to me, or does your brain short circuit when confronted with your own lack of concern for rights.
She didn't put her hand inside anyone's clothing. She felt under the waist band.

Why do you support terrorism?

The new line for pedophiles to replace the tried and true, "Do you want some candy, little girl?" is now:

"It's OK little girl, I'm from the government."

She didn't put her hand inside anyone's clothing. She felt under the waist band.

Why do you support terrorism?

Under the waistband is not inside the clothing? How exactly does that work in your universe?

I support civil rights.

yea just take your shoes off and keep your mouth shut. We're all terrorists now i guess. I just can't understand how our government can be so stupid. And people still just line up like clueless cattle for their abuse. It's so sad. Hey good luck though. Have a nice flight.

sheesh i'll try, have any of these jackboot thugs netted even 1 terrorist yet?:doubt:

they caught the shoe bomber and the underwear bomber. Just ignore the fact that they did it after they set off their bombs.

I almost forgot. They caught the times square bomber after he got on a plane.

that was the work of passengers not tsa

This thread seems to have become one which fits my description of not arguing with idjits so that's all from here on this one.
Enjoy your idiocy it is a freedom you know.

sheesh i'll try, have any of these jackboot thugs netted even 1 terrorist yet?:doubt:

they caught the shoe bomber and the underwear bomber. Just ignore the fact that they did it after they set off their bombs.

I almost forgot. They caught the times square bomber after he got on a plane.

that was the work of passengers not tsa

Don't you listen to the government? The passengers are part of the TSA now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOJ6gfzJgac]YouTube - Napolitano continues "system worked" line[/ame]

It seems that Homeland security has co opted us all into the militia.

And what was she looking for? what specific thing on the banned list was she sure she was going to find on the body of that child?

She was looking for anything specifically on the list. Pretty cut and dry, dude.

Was she? If so, what?

In order for your argument to fly she would have had to been looking specifically for one item, not one of many items on a list. One is searching with a purpose, the other is groping about hoping to find something.

Ah no, dude.

If she knew exactly what the girl had on her there would be no "search" just a take-away.

She was looking specifically for anything on the list.

She searched with a purpose was aware of where her hands were at all times and vocalized everything she was doing in real time. There was no "groping" ... that word was used to sensationalize a routine search.

As long as we are searching one person getting on planes, we search them all. If we don't the whole purpose is defeated.

You don't like it? Tough shit, kid.

Nobody is forcing you onto a plane.

Was she? If so, what?

Ah no, dude.

If she knew exactly what the girl had on her there would be no "search" just a take-away.

She searched with a purpose was aware of where her hands were at all times and vocalized everything she was doing in real time. There was no "groping" ... that word was used to sensationalize a routine search.

As long as we are searching one person getting on planes, we search them all. If we don't the whole purpose is defeated.

Actually, she was not looking for anything on the list. She was searched simply because procedure demanded it, not because she might actually have something.

Was she? If so, what?

Ah no, dude.

Actually, she was not looking for anything on the list. She was searched simply because procedure demanded it, not because she might actually have something.

The procedure itself is a search to find anything on the list of banned items therefor by following the procedure she is looking for those items. The likelihood of those items being on the person being searched does not dictate what she is looking for nor does it change intent.

Last edited:
"bin laden' owns your cowardly asses...you are his bitches....you live in fear
and willingly give up your "freedoms he hates you for"

PUH-leeze, dude.

Spare me the drama queen "giving up your freedoms" routine.

Nobody is forcing you to fly and if getting a pat down bothers you so much we have an interstate highway for you to drive on.

The ones acting like pussies over this are prolly worried the TSA agent will be able to tell how small their dicks are and tell everybody about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back