Tell me again how this never happens

That's one 6 year old that won't be highjacking a plane!

Idiots that see nothing wrong with this are well.... IDIOTS.

Profile ...profile... profile....

and the idiots that see nothing wrong with this are....(can youguess?)....conservatives!

Publicly mauling a 6yr old in the name of "Security" is just so damn stupid. Forget about being Nazi-like,it's just plain stupid. How many $Billions have gone to the TSA over the years? And this is what they come up with? All Americans should be outraged over this stuff. A Police State really is coming. People better start paying attention.

We must stop the evil 6yr old Terrorists!! They hate us for our Freedoms!! They are a threat to our way of life!!...Seriously people,come on. All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? How could anyone defend this madness? Shame on all those who do. :(

The really strange thing is that most of the people defending this call themselves liberals. I thought being a liberal was about defending individual liberty.

We must stop the evil 6yr old Terrorists!! They hate us for our Freedoms!! They are a threat to our way of life!!...Seriously people,come on. All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? How could anyone defend this madness? Shame on all those who do. :(

The really strange thing is that most of the people defending this call themselves liberals. I thought being a liberal was about defending individual liberty.

no, liberals hate liberty, they sometimes pay lip service to it when republican is in office ..but the rest of the time they will spread tyranny on there toast and eat it for breakfast...for your own good of course

They are not searching for items on that list. That list is simply items that you can, and cannot, carry aboard. That list you are so hung up on includes screwdrivers, which are allowed, and it also includes the blades Adam carried through, which are not allowed. Do you think they actually expect to find a baseball bat, a lacrosse stick, or a bow and arrow during a pat down?

If you do, you are even dumber than I think you are. By the way, I did not see a polo mallet on that list. Does that mean that, if I somehow left one in my back pocket, and they found it during the pat down, they would ignore it because it is not on the list?

Everything that could be concealed on that child and found in a pat down was already listed earlier in the thread.

Does that mean you admit that I am right and the link you posted is not a list of things they are searching for?

No, not at all nor do I know how your warped brain gets that from what I said.

I posted a link of banned items and then posted a more condensed list of items from the previous list that could be realistically hidden on a 6 year old when challenged by another poster that nothing on the list could be.

Last edited:

Actually, if it were up to me the TSA prolly wouldn't exist. I just think that if they are going to be there that if they don't screen everyone then their whole existence is pointless.

I certainly take issue, however, when jackasses like you and Robert insinuate that 6 year olds are being "groped" by "pedophiles" at the TSA when nothing of the sort happened in the video you guys posted.

Actually, if it were up to me the TSA prolly wouldn't exist. I just think that if they are going to be there that if they don't screen everyone then their whole existence is pointless.

I certainly take issue, however, when jackasses like you and Robert insinuate that 6 year olds are being "groped" by "pedophiles" at the TSA when nothing of the sort happened in the video you guys posted.

I take issue when people say I insinuate something that I clearly did not. If you go look at the OP you will see that I didn't say anything about being groped.

I take issue when people say I insinuate something that I clearly did not. If you go look at the OP you will see that I didn't say anything about being groped.

Ok ...... so what were you insinuating when you posted an OP titled "Tell me again how this never happens" with just a youtube clip titled "6 Year Old Groped by TSA" and no other commentary?

You can lie to yourself as you please. You've made enough posts on this so called groping all over this forum and in this very thread claimed the TSA agent stuck her hands down a youngster's pants.

So don't bother lying to anyone else that you aren't insinuating sexual assault.

You can lie to yourself as you please. You've made enough posts on this so called groping all over this forum and in this very thread claimed the TSA agent stuck her hands down a youngster's pants.

So don't bother lying to anyone else that you aren't insinuating sexual assault.

I never insinuate sexual assault. I simply posted a video that not only showed that the TSA actually does reach inside people's clothing, something which you personally vehemently denied, but that they actually do it to children. The only thing I am insinuating is that you are a liar.

I have insinuated sexual assault in the past, and have pointed out that what the TSA does to adults is actually sexual assault in some states. I am not sure what the law is in Louisianan, so what happened might be perfectly legal there. I do know that, under Louisiana law, that little girl has until she is 28 to actually file charges on that woman if it was illegal.

Ok ...... so what were you insinuating when you posted an OP titled "Tell me again how this never happens" with just a youtube clip titled "6 Year Old Groped by TSA" and no other commentary?

I was insinuating that everyone that told me that the TSA never reaches inside peoples clothing are all liars, hence the title of my thread. Like I said before, if you have a problem with the title of the YouTube video feel free to go there and tell those parents that their child was not groped. I am sure they will feel much better after you let them know that what they saw happen in front of them was actually something else.

Providing the illusion of security is much easier than actually providing security.

But the sarcasm belies the fact that 6-year-olds can be terrors. Ask anybody who has ever taught grammar school.

Forum List

Back