Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trim salaries that are already the second lowest in the US for professions requiring a degree? Yeah, who are you going to get to teach? My God, do you ever listen to how stupid your posts sound?
Teacher annual salaries are for a 9 month year (and they generally work a 6 hour day). 9AM - 3PM.

Who in the hell told you they only work 6 hours a day?

Allow me to educate you on the reality of a teacher's day. I Get Paid for 180 Days of Work Each Year, but I Actually Work More Than 250

And schools usually have students arriving at 7:30am. You think teachers don't get to work until 9am? You really are an idiot. And when do they grade work? When do they plan the curriculum? You are clueless.
I’m only interested in the time teachers spend in the classrooms and what they are telling the children
Get off your dumb ass and go observe. That would save a lot of money and headaches.

Trim salaries that are already the second lowest in the US for professions requiring a degree? Yeah, who are you going to get to teach? My God, do you ever listen to how stupid your posts sound?
Teacher annual salaries are for a 9 month year (and they generally work a 6 hour day). 9AM - 3PM.

Allow me to educate you on the reality of a teacher's day. I Get Paid for 180 Days of Work Each Year, but I Actually Work More Than 250

And schools usually have students arriving at 7:30am. You think teachers don't get to work until 9am? You really are an idiot. And when do they grade work? When do they plan the curriculum? You are clueless.
I’m only interested in the time teachers spend in the classrooms and what they are telling the children

So grading papers, creating lesson plans, and the other dozen things teachers required to do don't count?

Are you saying you are only interested in the time teachers spend in the classroom for the purposes of videoing them? Or are you saying the time spent in front of the classroom is the only part of their day that matters?

by this post, your more crowded classroom did not contribute to you having a good education.
More of the usual angry lib teachers insulting people they disagree with

It should not be a surprise that I think Protectionista is an idiot.

And if you are claiming all I do is insult instead of replying, then you have not been paying attention.

And lastly, considering the number of insults you have thrown around, even in this thread alone, you should avoid such nonsense as posting the above.

The overall concept that most parents want access to their children (through videoing every moment of the day) in the classroom is just not true.

Mac-7 and protectionist have been effective trolls. That’s all they are….trolls supporting a ridiculous idea that most Don’t support by trolling that “everyone wants this” to protect the children.
And your shred of evidence that most parents don't want televising of their kids' classes is where ? We're not seeing it in your post. Looks like it is in just one place. In your imagination.

The media consent form is the law! STFU and learn something from someone who dealt with it for 21 years. What is the purpose in blurring out the kids faces? The audio will still be there. You would not be able to see which blurry image was your little hellion unless you heard the voice. What you propose in your obviously dementia-riddled brain is simply impossible. I have told you before, you need to get a grip on reality! You keep claiming things are possible when they are not. Your best bet is to STFU and slink off this thread before someone else reads your insanity.
So it's the law. That's nice. And if/when a new law is passed, requiring television of classrooms, then THAT will be the law.

And I say one again, stopping CRT from going into kids' heads is more important than the question of hearing the kids talking.
Still too much senseless and pointless information in this thread.

The media consent form is the law! STFU and learn something from someone who dealt with it for 21 years. What is the purpose in blurring out the kids faces? The audio will still be there. You would not be able to see which blurry image was your little hellion unless you heard the voice. What you propose in your obviously dementia-riddled brain is simply impossible. I have told you before, you need to get a grip on reality! You keep claiming things are possible when they are not. Your best bet is to STFU and slink off this thread before someone else reads your insanity.
So it's the law. That's nice. And if/when a new law is passed, requiring television of classrooms, then THAT will be the law.

And I say one again, stopping CRT from going into kids' heads is more important than the question of hearing the kids talking.
Still too much senseless and pointless information in this thread.

The "senseless and pointless" part was the OP.

The overall concept that most parents want access to their children (through videoing every moment of the day) in the classroom is just not true.

Mac-7 and protectionist have been effective trolls. That’s all they are….trolls supporting a ridiculous idea that most Don’t support by trolling that “everyone wants this” to protect the children.
And your shred of evidence that most parents don't want televising of their kids' classes is where ? We're not seeing it in your post. Looks like it is in just one place. In your imagination.
I actually teach in the classroom and talk to hundreds of teachers and parents.

First hand experience. Never had a single parent, student, or teacher discuss this.

Your hearsay means squat.

That is NOT happening and you are the only dipshit who seems to support it because it is a non-starter.

So you have gone back to television even after everyone has proven that stupid idea will not work on any planet.

Yoy are so stupid, you probably wouldn't recognize CRT if it was being taught and you'd think regular old American history was CRT if it was not.
1. Of course it's not happening. If it was the OP would not be needed, or written. Duh!

2. No, I am NOT the only one in this thread who supports the idea of televising classes. More than a dozens people here have posted in favor of it.

3. "gone back to television" ? I don't recall ever having left the idea. That's because I didn't.

Strike 1..........Strike 2..........Strike 3. Next batter.

can afford to spend a little time each day talking to their children to see what happened and how they are doing. If they can't, they shouldn't have children.
The children may not understand or recognize propaganda or how to relate it to adults

I actually teach in the classroom and talk to hundreds of teachers and parents.

First hand experience. Never had a single parent, student, or teacher discuss this.

Your hearsay means squat.
In that case you have nothing to hide and nothing to fear

Or, what you consider acceptable may not be to the parents

Since I posted the original, I will throw it against the wall. I know it will stick because I have spend 20+ years in the business and it is a low-ball estimate.

"The biggest problem with this entire insanity is funding. Who will pay for it?

There are about 98,500 public schools in the US. Putting a camera in each classroom, focused on the front of the class, having a computer system capable of sorting numerous parental requests for access, and letting them see the proper classroom, along with a substantial recording capability (for records if something is done wrong) would be expensive.

If you spent $10,000 per school (a huge lowball amount) it would cost $985 million. Having done a lot of work in the cable and fiber optics industry, I think a realistic minimum would be $25k per school (not counting the cost of the technicians to run it and maintain it).

Spending $25k per school would cost the US $2,462,500,000.00. Spending almost $2.5 Billion? Where will that money come from? Certainly not the individual school districts."
Got source for all these grandiose numbers ? Got a link ? Got anything ? All far all we have is your word. Did you expect us to take that on faith.

Secondly, the $2.4 Billion you cite ( a one time charge) is 1/15 of what we lose EVERY YEAR in remittances to Mexico. 1/8 what we lose to China. 1/5 what we lose to India and the Phillipines.

And again that question was answered 2 days ago, mentioning the Billions$$$ that Biden is spending and wasting on illegal aliens.

PS - we could also fine the CRT dispensers.

Does anyone want to comment on this student protest?

She’s one of the lucky few who thinks for herself

I have always known classes to go from 9 AM to 3 PM as mine were when I was a kid, and my kids classes too. And teachers grade work, while students are taking tests, drawing or painting in art classes, and in many schools, tests are graded by teachers' aides, not by them.

And yes, 9 months a year.

The money that you want spent on this insane surveillance system could provide better facilities and more qualified teachers. And THAT would be a guaranteed improvement in the education system.
More "qualified" teachers at doing what ? Teaching CRT ? Which is exactly what they WILL do, if they are not supervised by parents and the community, the best way being television of their classes. Ho hum.

The curriculum is decided by someone well above the teacher's pay grade.
Wherever. Whoever. What the children need are professional teachers not teaching CRT.

And I answered this previously also. In some case, teachers interject their own CRT, with or without input from others. Read the thread, lazy bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back