Telescope opponents deliver petition to governor’s office

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
1745420_web1_1745420-52a8cce033b54ef5a59948d14c3226c4.jpg

Members of Mauna Kea Hui and Mauna Kea Ohana crammed into an elevator to ride to the top floor of the state Capitol to hand-deliver to the governor’s office a thumb drive wrapped in red ribbon they said contains 53,000 signatures against building the Thirty Meter Telescope on a mountain considered sacred by Native Hawaiians.

Telescope opponents deliver petition to governor s office Hawaii Tribune-Herald

It doesn't surprise me that a piece of shit like you is anti-Science. All for dancing around in circles and being a wild savage. People like you don't believe we should understand our universe as you believe the earth is flat and that god is all you need to know.

Why won't you go live out in the woods?

The isis and the Taliban would be proud! Sad that such societies at one point built temples for the same thing they protest today.

They protest as they have become just like the isis and Taliban. fundamentalist that see no view in advancing or thinking forward.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me that a piece of shit like you is anti-Science. All for dancing around in circles and being a wild savage. People like you don't believe we should understand our universe as you believe the earth is flat and that god is all you need to know.

I can't see the forest for the trees!

1745420_web1_1745420-52a8cce033b54ef5a59948d14c3226c4.jpg

Members of Mauna Kea Hui and Mauna Kea Ohana crammed into an elevator to ride to the top floor of the state Capitol to hand-deliver to the governor’s office a thumb drive wrapped in red ribbon they said contains 53,000 signatures against building the Thirty Meter Telescope on a mountain considered sacred by Native Hawaiians.

Telescope opponents deliver petition to governor s office Hawaii Tribune-Herald

Are other mountain tops. Find one.

While atheist and pro-science, I recognize the raw deal Hawaiians got when the US annexed their islands. As does the US government. When US interests clash against Hawaiin religious interests, Hawaii's should win-out.

What if a drilling company wanted to use that mountain top to explore for oil and gas? Would you support that science? :dunno:

Forum List

Back