Telemundo poll: 75% of Latinos disapprove of Donald Trump...

Since 75% supposedly disapprove, that should mean 25% approve.... any other Republican have a 25% approval rating from Latino's??????

Come on OP and other brain dead liberals.... who has more than a 25% approval rating with Latino's!

You are stupid. You did not read the OP. Trump is not getting 25% approval, he is only getting 13%.

My bad...I was READING THIS POLL....

Trump Leads Nevada Poll with Overwhelming Hispanic Support... Trump Has Commanding Overall Lead of 27.7% in Nevada Poll with 31.4% Support by Hispanics!!!

Trump Leads Nevada Poll with Overwhelming Hispanic Support -- WASHINGTON July 16 2015 PRNewswire --

So, you really ARE that stupid. Thanks for admitting it.

Oh, and that poll you quote is now 19 days old.

Yes, and what does that mean...a wild swing into favorable territory as time passes!..... It seems so as you certainly don't have the slightest idea what is really happening, but expected from a low 2 digit IQ subversive!

Monmouth Poll: 52 Percent View Trump Favorably (the Revolution has begun)
‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎50‎:‎13‎ ‎PM ·
townhall.com ^ | Daniel Doherty
Donald Trump is, of course, the GOP frontrunner. This explains why, like other polls before it, a brand new Monmouth University survey shows him in first place, ahead of Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL), Scott Walker (R-WI), and everyone else. (Only these two candidates, by the way, registered double-digit support with Trump in the race). And while many of us expect The Donald’s reign of relevance to end or implode eventually, there’s no denying the fact he's sittin' pretty heading into Thursday night’s primetime debate:

52% of Republicans.

So, good luck with that. Let's see if you can figure this one out...

If Trump is at about +4 to +5 among Republicans, but at least -30 nationally among all voters, and you can already assume at -80 or so among Democrats, then what does that tell you about Independent voters?

Now, think before you write...

Come on OP and other brain dead liberals.... who has more than a 25% approval rating with Latino's!

You are stupid. You did not read the OP. Trump is not getting 25% approval, he is only getting 13%.

Trump Leads Nevada Poll with Overwhelming Hispanic Support... Trump Has Commanding Overall Lead of 27.7% in Nevada Poll with 31.4% Support by Hispanics!!!

Trump Leads Nevada Poll with Overwhelming Hispanic Support -- WASHINGTON July 16 2015 PRNewswire --

Yes, and what does that mean...a wild swing into favorable territory as time passes!..... It seems so as you certainly don't have the slightest idea what is really happening, but expected from a low 2 digit IQ subversive!

Donald Trump is, of course, the GOP frontrunner. This explains why, like other polls before it, a brand new Monmouth University survey shows him in first place, ahead of Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL), Scott Walker (R-WI), and everyone else. (Only these two candidates, by the way, registered double-digit support with Trump in the race). And while many of us expect The Donald’s reign of relevance to end or implode eventually, there’s no denying the fact he's sittin' pretty heading into Thursday night’s primetime debate:

52% of Republicans.

If Trump is at about +4 to +5 among Republicans, but at least -30 nationally among all voters, and you can already assume at -80 or so among Democrats, then what does that tell you about Independent voters?

It says to me that there is a year before any of these polls really matter! BUT I do like throwing Trumps approval polls in your face!

Fox News Poll: New high for Trump, new low for Clinton!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!
‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎28‎:‎07‎ ‎PM
Fox News ^ | August 3, 2015 | Dana Blanton
Trump receives the backing of 26 percent of self-identified Republican primary voters -- up from 18 percent in mid-July and 11 percent a month ago. That’s not only the highest level of support for Trump, but it’s also the highest any GOP candidate has received since the Fox poll began asking the question in December 2013. [Snip] Switching to the Democratic side, Clinton is still the favorite among self-identified Democratic primary voters. She receives 51 percent while Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders comes in at 22 percent. Yet that is Clinton’s worst showing -- and Sanders’ best! Support for Clinton was...

Trump is still winning the hearts and minds of the Tea Party...:dance:

The last time I checked they made up about 1/3rd of this country. It is us moderates that are around 41%!!! So none of the parties can win without us! haha.
anyone who agrees with what dean says about people aint much of a moderate...anyone who says what you have said about blacks aint much of a moderate either...

The fbi says blacks commit 50% of all murders. So they must not be moderate by your standards! Of course, facts mean nothing to do as you can't accept that blacks have a serious problem that they can't seem to admit to.
no problem with that matt...now lets talk about some of the shit you have said about blacks and how you say it....i have been in many threads with you and there is good reason why many here consider you a racist.....its how you say what you say....

52% of Republicans.

It says to me that there is a year before any of these polls really matter! BUT I do like throwing Trumps approval polls in your face!

Fox News Poll: New high for Trump, new low for Clinton!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!
‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎28‎:‎07‎ ‎PM
Fox News ^ | August 3, 2015 | Dana Blanton
Trump receives the backing of 26 percent of self-identified Republican primary voters -- up from 18 percent in mid-July and 11 percent a month ago. That’s not only the highest level of support for Trump, but it’s also the highest any GOP candidate has received since the Fox poll began asking the question in December 2013. [Snip] Switching to the Democratic side, Clinton is still the favorite among self-identified Democratic primary voters. She receives 51 percent while Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders comes in at 22 percent. Yet that is Clinton’s worst showing -- and Sanders’ best! Support for Clinton was...

With Vigilante, I agree 100%. Who was leading the pols for the democrats a year out in 2012? The republicans?

But what matters even less is the LEGAL Hispanic vote. You are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody in the republican party except for Jeb or Rubio are going to get any significant amount of Latinos voting for them, period. Problem with that is.................1/3 of the other republicans aren't going to vote for them, which is a much larger amount than any Latino vote involved.

As far as the republican nominee not being able to garner 3.7% more of the rest of the vote, I think that is total fantasy on some peoples part. Hillary, nor any other democrat so far, has the democratic, or the independent vote rating that Obama did. In fact, they are seen as UNfavorable. And in Hillarys case, this is NOT some drummed up, fantasyland problem that is going to go away like the morning fog.

To many people on here buy into the FALSE dichotomy the left keeps repeating.............the left is full of moderates, and the right are all extremists. The only thing anyone has to ask themselves is.................with every pol showing most Americans are extremely unhappy with the direction the country is going in, (ask self) WHO IS DRIVING THE BUS?!?!?! Who wants to keep the bus going in the same direction?!?!?!?!?

The reality is, the democrats know they have absolutely no CHANCE if everything is taken big picture, so they try and divide us. What they are really saying to the American people is, "we may be assholes, but if you elect them, Hispanics won't be able to cross the border illegally anymore; so Hispanics, vote for us!" Or, "We may be incompetent and screw everything up, but......"If you vote for them, they might take some of the goodies away we give you; and don't worry about the fact America can't afford it, we will just soak everyone but YOU to pay for it!" And the list goes on, and on.

Notice everyone, that when democrats tell their constituents something, they either tell them "that republicans are going to stop people from doing something illegal," or "they are going to take something the government supplies them away!" (Birth control pills, abortion, Obama phones, free money, etc) Very seldom do they try and convince ANYONE that their economic policies are better, or that their foreign policies are better, and when they do, they are usually buried in statistics that prove they are lying like dogs, so they let their own threads die.

No folks, they try and convince you that without a significant amount of Hispanic vote, you can't win. Why? Because they want Jeb as the nominee, so they can't lose! They are trying to LEAD you to a place where they win, even if they lose, and you lose, even if you win. Don't FALL FOR IT! Go get 3.7% more to vote for you, which is easier than kissing some groups ass and going against your principles. And trust me when I tell you that you can kiss that rearend all you want, they STILL are NOT going to vote republican. To many freebies for them with the lefties in charge.

And so, what are you going to do? Get off your derrier and get 3.7% of people who want America to stay America; or rather, go beg some people who take your money, your jobs, and want America to resemble a barrio? Your choice!

Last edited:
"But what matters even less is the LEGAL Hispanic vote. You are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody in the republican party except for Jeb or Rubio are going to get any significant amount of Latinos voting for them, period."

If we don't in the GOP get the Latino vote out and cut into the Dem's massive advantage, we will lose. We will not get the 3.7% back from the Dems; we will be lucky to get half of that.

The GOP must reach out to the Latinos and women were they are at, not where we want them to be. Follow the rant of "iamawhosure" and the GOP will surely lose.

"But what matters even less is the LEGAL Hispanic vote. You are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody in the republican party except for Jeb or Rubio are going to get any significant amount of Latinos voting for them, period."

If we don't in the GOP get the Latino vote out and cut into the Dem's massive advantage, we will lose. We will not get the 3.7% back from the Dems; we will be lucky to get half of that.

The GOP must reach out to the Latinos and women were they are at, not where we want them to be. Follow the rant of "iamawhosure" and the GOP will surely lose.

Now you see, you have bought into the whole fantasy. Shame on you! Your theory would be 100% accurate if 100% of the people voted; then of course, you would have to convince 3.7% of the other side to vote with you.

Thankfully, that is not the case! You don't have to take 1 democratic vote that voted for Obama in 2012, but you will just on this issue. But say you don't! Then what?

1. The democrats are almost maxed out. How do we know? By the pols that tell us how many people believe this country is going in the wrong direction, and by how many people are really far left. Virtually ALL of them vote........well, at least a very large % of them. They have few votes to squeeze out of what is left, but the republicans have a ton! I would be willing to bet that 60 to 70% of the people remaining who do not vote, would vote republican, IF and only IF, they put up a candidate worth something.

2. 3.7% is NOTHING, when you consider that probably 1/2 of that is going to come from democrats NOT voting. Another .5 % is going to come from crossovers on just this immigration issue which plainly the democrats are on the wrong side of.

3. A pol was just recently taken of Obamacare recipients. 66% of them do not like it at all, and these are people in the program!!!!!

So when you tell me that we have to kiss a bunch of lawbreakers rearends to win, and we have to go against our principles to boot, I know you are more than wrong.

Besides, if we conservatives allowed lawbreaking under our nose, our children to get fleeced, and our fellow Americans wages to be stifled by pandering to a group who demands all of this to get our guy elected; it would be morally wrong, anti-American, and do you know what they would call us? That is correct, DEMOCRATS!

Last edited:
One, we are not going to get the other 3.7% of whites we need to win the election. They have made up their minds.

Two, we need to get women and minorities, and lose the far right.

1. The democrats are almost maxed out. How do we know? By the pols that tell us how many people believe this country is going in the wrong direction, and by how many people are really far left. Virtually ALL of them vote........well, at least a very large % of them. They have few votes to squeeze out of what is left, but the republicans have a ton! I would be willing to bet that 60 to 70% of the people remaining who do not vote, would vote republican, IF and only IF, they put up a candidate worth something.

upload_2015-8-5_16-23-13.png

Why Young Minority and Low-Income Citizens Don t Vote Center for American Progress

In a study released last week—just four days before the midterm elections—the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press predicted that 6 in 10 voting-age adults would not show up at the polls on Election Day. What’s more, the study found that those who were most unlikely to vote are demographically distinct from likely voters:
    • They are young: 34 percent of nonvoters are younger than 30 years old and the vast majority—70 percent—are younger than 50 years old.
    • They are racially and ethnically diverse: A full 43 percent of nonvoters are Hispanic, African American, or other racial and ethnic minorities. That is roughly double the 22 percent of likely voters comprised by minorities.
    • They are less affluent than likely voters: Almost half—46 percent—of nonvoters have family incomes less than $30,000 per year, while only 19 percent of likely voters are from low-income families.
    • They are less educated than likely voters: While 72 percent of likely voters have completed at least some college, most nonvoters—54 percent—did not attend college.
Which of those non-voting groups are drawn towards the GOP?

Minorities tend to vote Dem so that means you aren't going to find your mythical Republican voters there.

Young people tend to vote Dem too so once again you are out of luck.

How about the poor and uneducated? Oh wait, Republicans openly hate them so you have no appeal to that group.

If anything the very opposite of what you claim in the OP is true. The GOP has negative voter growth while the Dems have a great deal of potential growth if they can appeal to those demographics.

Well then, I come back with this! The Case of the Missing White Voters RealClearPolitics

There are our voters, not to mention your ridiculous assumption that if we kiss some ass and allow law breakers, we will get more Hispanic votes. Yeah, lol. I am hear to tell you this my liberal friend....................I don't know how many Hispanic votes the repubs will get, but if they run a conservative who will slam the border shut; you watch the African American vote change to 30-70 insteand of 5-95! That is enough, and the dem is out!

And, I would not remove from reality that Carson is involved in the race, and now we are looking at 40-60. And guess what. Now that is a REAL MANDATE, and the whole house of liberal cards comes crashing down.

Well then, I come back with this! The Case of the Missing White Voters RealClearPolitics

There are our voters, not to mention your ridiculous assumption that if we kiss some ass and allow law breakers, we will get more Hispanic votes. Yeah, lol. I am hear to tell you this my liberal friend....................I don't know how many Hispanic votes the repubs will get, but if they run a conservative who will slam the border shut; you watch the African American vote change to 30-70 insteand of 5-95! That is enough, and the dem is out!

And, I would not remove from reality that Carson is involved in the race, and now we are looking at 40-60. And guess what. Now that is a REAL MANDATE, and the whole house of liberal cards comes crashing down.

The GOP getting anything more than 15% of the African American vote is a pipe dream.

Your opinion and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee at your local 7/11.

10 Maps That Explain the Next Election - William H. Frey - POLITICO Magazine

The Most Valuable Voters of 2016 - NationalJournal.com

The Changing Face of America s Electorate Center for American Progress

webtable1.png

In every one of those swing states the white voters will decline from 2012 and the minorities will increase.

If you expect some magical "savior" from your current crop of clowns that isn't going to happen. None of them are exciting the electorate and T-Rump is doing more harm than good to the GOP brand nationally.

Your best options are either Jeb or Rubio from FL with Kasich from OH on the ticket.

And the odds of that happening with your current primary electorate are slim and none.

Single issue voters are few and far between and primarily on the fringes. Hispanic voters are more concerned about the economy than they are about immigration.

So you are welcome to believe in fairy tales but the math never lies. Right now it is trending in the Dem's favor so it is their election to lose.

Doesn't mean that they won't blow it because that has happened before but there is nothing on the GOP side that is going to turn back the demographic tide at this point in time.

Since 75% supposedly disapprove, that should mean 25% approve.... any other Republican have a 25% approval rating from Latino's??????

31.4% of Republican Hispanics.

Not all Hispanics.

Forum List

Back